Yves Saint Laurent YSL Mascara Singulier Waterproof Exaggerated Lashes - #1 Vibrant Black

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

• This mascara is so expensive. But us it worth the buy. There are so...1 Answers
  • How good is this mascara at curling eyelashes and maintaining that ...1 Answers
  • What Mascara can you compare this too? Is it worth it?2 Answers
Shenna P.
Shenna P.
I was sent this review a while back and have since, repurchased it several times after. This product replaced my old staple, DiorShow Blackout mascara that I SWORE to everyone about. The reason(s) why this is my current fave is that it does exactly what I need it to do. It makes my eyelashes super dark, curly, longer and it separates all while not being clumpy. This price might deter you, but I promise you, you will not regret taking the plunge and buying this product. After all, you get what you pay for, and you get get way more with this YSL mascara.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This mascara can be built up gradually to make my eyelashes bigger than any other mascara I've ever tried. The formula is peculiar, both thickening them but also leaving a defined fringe instead of forming into those telltale tentacles. Although it does apply better with an eyelash brush (and hey, what mascara doesn't) this is one of the least clumpy mascaras I've ever tried. Makes your eyes very dramatic.
Karina F.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This one of my favorite mascara a ever. They are pricey but if you can splurge you should. I got mine at Sephora and I try to stretch its life span song only useless for special ovations not everyday. They make my lashes look so long and beautiful without looking clumpy. I've been asked if I'm wearing fake lashes!!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Review for: Mascara Singulier Waterproof Exaggerated Lashes
Got to finally try this mascara and i got obsessed with it! It's super easy to apply because of the brush , it makes my eyelashes look long and beautiful, it's a little pricey so I'm not sure if I'll buy again but I definitely recommend to others to try !!
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Review for: Mascara Singulier Waterproof Exaggerated Lashes
Wonderful mascara. It held the curl of my lashes and did not transfer or flake. I find the brand to be a bit on the pricey side, so I only purchase when I am feeling the need to splurge. It is very nice, but their are a lot of less expensive alternatives.
CJ A.
CJ A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mascara for YEARS. I usually purchase it at Sephora. It lengthens without clumping which is so important to me. The mascara lasts all day and makes my eyes pop. I recommend this to all my friends and once they try it they get hooked!
Erica L.
Erica L.
While this is not my favorite mascara it is quite good. I would say that it's in my top 3. I have only used it once, but I will use again. The only thing is that I feel like it dried out easier than I'd like. No clumps and very nice color!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in a campaign and OMG I love ! I will not purchase any other mascara , I have definitely become a lifelong customer . The packaging is perfect and it makes my eyelashes look so dark and gorgeous. Great product !!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Definitely one of my favorite products you can use every day it's water. It's a good value most packaging long-lasting and I would definitely recommend it I bought it at Macy's so I had JCPenney's and didn't house and I would buy again
Amelia P.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this Mascara to my moms wedding and as the last shot of the night the photographer had all of use jump in the pool, this mascara did not even move one but. It's so much better than the drug store waterproof mascaras
Elise K.
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I've been dying to try this! Does it keep a curl or does it weigh down your lashes?
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
Best and easiest way to wash it off ?
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, Md
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm dying to get my hands on YSL products! I've heard great things! For those of you who've tried it, what do you think of this product?
Biret Helene E.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Does it make volume or make my lastes look longer?
Cauley S.
Cauley S.
University Ht, OH
I really want to try this! Do you see a big difference between this and regular drug store mascaras? Sometimes I feel as though designer prices just aren't worth it.