BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

• Does this have fibers in it? Will it lengthen and curl my lashes?2 Answers
  • Does it really work, like the way it works in You...Be the first to answer!
  • I've used quite a few drug store mascsras which I find fantastic- d...3 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent YSL Everlong Mascara
  • "The best part of this mascara has to be that it stays on throughout the day without leaving any smudges or flakes under the eyes!" in 2 reviews
  • "One of the best I could just say it awesome it get the job done the way it suppose to and better than most others" in 1 review
  • "My favorite mascara when I go out makes my eye lashes big and I love it make my eyes pop out" in 1 review
  • "The brush seperates the eye lashes and there is no clumping when applying the mascara." in 1 review
  • "Never tried it but ,heard very good reviews i think its a bit pricey for mascara .also if you dont wear alot of mascara then i suggest this isnt for you alsp if ypu like spending less on makeup this isnt for you " in 1 review
Edith A.
Edith A.
Cedar Creek
Its an awesome mascara.
I really wanted to love this mascara. I really, really did. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. While I'm a HUGE fan of YSL's foundations and powders, I'm one of the few (it seems) who is unable to wear YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara. I'd tried the previous formulation in the past, and was excited for the new, reformulated version in hopes that it might be just the mascara that I'm looking for.. but it wasn't. The color (1 High Density Black) was PERFECT; it was a deep, dark, wet black color that really intensified my blue eyes. The formula does what it says: It gives volume. Lots of volume. Unfortunately for me, however, I had raccoon eyes within two to three hours of applying this mascara. I re-applied the mascara using a lash primer (and the effect was AMAZING!) but again it was smudged on my lower eyelid within a couple of hours. The mascara smudged terribly beneath my eyes, despite the fact that my other makeup was flawless. The new formula doesn't dry to a smudge-free finish and remains slightly wet, even with a single coat. While I am very grateful to have received this YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara from Influenster and YSL for free in return for my honest opinion, this isn't a mascara that I will be purchasing in the future. At least... not unless YSL develops a smudge-free version.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product with the assurance of the sales woman that it was non smudging, flake free and would last "6 months", and for the first 2 days that I applied it, that was the case. It was amazing! However, since then it has been all the things that the sales woman said that it wouldn't be and I've just has to throw it and put it down to a bad buy - 2 weeks after I'd bought it! Good Luck to anyone who tries this. It may be that the store that I bought it from had some old stock, but for the price I certainly won't be risking it again and neither will anyone I know!
Sahar R.
Sahar R.
Review for: Mascara
This company kills the game when it comes to mascara. I love the texture, formula, and how it lengthens. If you're looking to have clumpy crazy eyelashes then don't buy it, this is a more natural look that I love about YSL. I'm on my second bottle because the only downside is it drys a little quicker than anything I'm used to. Kind of pricey but I love knowing my lashes are safe. I also experiences less fall out lashes so the formula doesn't harm me!
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
This is this best mascara I've found in a very long time. It makes average lashes look SO long, and works spectacularly with individual lashes or falsies. For maximum effect you need two- three coats without re-dipping the wand. If you're looking for the "natural" look, this is not it! It's glamorous and gorgeous.
Only drawback? It doesn't last as long as we'd like, but when it makes my so-so lashes look this great, I've decided not to mind!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara for the fact that it's really black and doesn't get flakey while wearing however it didn't really lengthen my lashes or give them much volume. You'd expect the mascara to do a bit more for the price. I usually throw on a swipe or two of this if I'm going to the beach or laying out by the pool since it doesn't make my eyelashes look dramatic.
Neila M.
Neila M.
N/a
Review for: Mascara
This mascara doesnt smudge too much and it makes your lashes look really firm and pop out and they also look really thick,it is very easy to apply of course and will always be of easy use i wouldnt say they need to improve anything its fine just the way it is and i would definetly recomend it to anyone who uses mascara and i would buy it again for sure
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
My current go to mascara for date nights out with my love or just daily wear. Yves Saint Laurent YSL Everlong Mascara goes on smoothly, lasts well into the night, and doesn't smudge or leave streaks. It's not waterproof, but it might as well be. It can be purchased at Sephora for between $32-$36 and is very much worth the investment.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's one of my favorite all time brands. Love the formulation. Gives me great length to my lashes. Amazing volume. I can achieve great fullness as well. It's easy to apply onto my lashes. It has a slight scent but not overwhelming at all. The price point I feel is appropriate considering you are purchasing a luxury brand.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those mascaras i REALLY wanted to love because I am a fan of YSL Beauty Products. However after using it for nearly one month the formula started drying out so I purchased another one and the same thing happened. It gets clumpy pretty fast but does give you a slight volume effect.... so sad )=
Carson M.
Carson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mascara for about a year now and keep buying it. I love when my lashes look long, but also natural. This mascara can give me that look with just one coat! It doesn't clump together at all and the formula is not thick so i don't feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. Really awesome mascara!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Los Angeles , Ca
Where can you find this product?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a good mascara???Does it last long?????
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Who sells this in a retail store?
Sofia W.
Sofia W.
Sydney
I've used quite a few drug store mascsras which I find fantastic- doesn't leave black dots under my eye during the day, does not clump and lengthens and volumes the lashes - what would this more hugh end mascara provide to be worth the price stretch ?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Is it pretty smooth when applying or is it clumpy?