BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

When YSL colour expertise meets YSL skin science. Yves Saint Laurent combines its knowledge of nuances with the expertise of its anti-ageing skincare, to create its foundation that acts on six signs of aging. New, Youth Liberator Serum Foundation colour glow complex instantly helps to reduce yellow dullness, enhances a healthy glow, and evens out the complexion. Then, thanks to GlycanactifTM technology, day after day skin feels more lifted, plumped, and radiant. Vitamin E and glycol leave the skin nourished and hydrated. With 0% alcohol and 0% talc in the formula, colour stays true and comfortable all day long. By the synergy of skincare and tone correction, the spark of youth is revived. see more...

• What's the Pros and Cons of this product???1 Answers
  • Why there's no review of this product at all???1 Answers
emily b.
I like the product but not the price. My main problem is that it tends to crease and get "cakey", it is easy to apply but a little can go a long way. Will not buy again
Rachel W.
I really did like this foundation, but I did not like the price point and the consistency was a bit too thick for my taste.
Dalia E.
sfax
Amazing texture and smell. Honestly, when I first bought it, I thought that maybe it is too expensive but when I saw its amazing effect on my skin, I loved it. I definitely recommend it and I know you are going to like it for real.
Marija S.
This is the best foundation I've ever used. It makes my skin look so smooth and dewy. I'm on my third bottle now and I don't regret buying it. It has really nice packaging, but it is on the pricer side. It goes great with the YSL Touche Eclat.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Why there's no review of this product at all???
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
What's the Pros and Cons of this product???