Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation, 30ml uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation, 30ml uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

When YSL colour expertise meets YSL skin science. Yves Saint Laurent combines its knowledge of nuances with the expertise of its anti-ageing skincare, to create its foundation that acts on six signs of aging. New, Youth Liberator Serum Foundation colour glow complex instantly helps to reduce yellow dullness, enhances a healthy glow, and evens out the complexion. Then, thanks to GlycanactifTM technology, day after day skin feels more lifted, plumped, and radiant. Vitamin E and glycol leave the skin nourished and hydrated. With 0% alcohol and 0% talc in the formula, colour stays true and comfortable all day long. By the synergy of skincare and tone correction, the spark of youth is revived. see more...

• Why there's no review of this product at all???2 Answers
  • What's the Pros and Cons of this product???1 Answers
emily b.
I like the product but not the price. My main problem is that it tends to crease and get "cakey", it is easy to apply but a little can go a long way. Will not buy again
Rachel W.
I really did like this foundation, but I did not like the price point and the consistency was a bit too thick for my taste.
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
YSL Youth Liberator FoundationIt claims to have 24 hours of nonstop hydrating properties to smooth and nourish the skin with our patented Color Tune-Up Complex to correct dullness giving you a newer, brighter complexion. From fair to dark complexions, Youth Liberator Serum Foundation corrects, unifies and evens all skin tones, giving the skin an instantly younger appearance.- Coverage: Medium to almost full - Buildable - Has almost a gel like consistency but it still easy to blend - Feels like skin - Takes 30 seconds to almost 2 minutes to set - Doesn’t emphasize pores on fine lines - Doesn't oxidize - Suits: all skin types except dry/very dry skin - Finish: natural for oily skin and almost a matte finish on combo skin - Has SPF20 - Has a fragrance scent - Packaging: very luxurious but I don’t think it’s a travel friendly since it made of glass - Price: 310 S.R - Where to buy: Sephora or any YSL counter Available shades: 10 shades at Saudi Arabia, but online 22 shades. The shade range classified to 3 groups Beige (B): for neutral undertone Overall Review:
You'll not gonna believe me if I told you that I purchase this foundation the second it launched online and yes I had it for a long time without mentioning it at all
Don't know why I didn't used it oftenly! don't know either why I hated it at first!
but all I can remember that I started using it during the last two months and I did like how it's almost full coverage and at the same time it looks natural on my skin which rare to get from a full coverage foundation these days..
If I want a natural, medium cover look I use my beauty blender and If I want a high coverage I use my sigma f80 brush to blend it.
- It gets oily on my T-zone after 3 hours of wearing
- I don't think it suits dry/very dry skin/ or ppl who have wrinkles part of aging sings
- I'll not gonna repurchase it due to the price! which is very expensive for a foundation that you can get a lot of dupes ..
Dalia E.
sfax
Amazing texture and smell. Honestly, when I first bought it, I thought that maybe it is too expensive but when I saw its amazing effect on my skin, I loved it. I definitely recommend it and I know you are going to like it for real.
Marija S.
This is the best foundation I've ever used. It makes my skin look so smooth and dewy. I'm on my third bottle now and I don't regret buying it. It has really nice packaging, but it is on the pricer side. It goes great with the YSL Touche Eclat.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Why there's no review of this product at all???
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
What's the Pros and Cons of this product???