BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Cherry Blossom, Light Woods, Mandarin, Fern, Magnolia. see more...

Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isnโ€™t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
Got this perfume for a friend and she just loved it. It has a great scent and as always with YSL products, the bottle and packaging it just beautiful. They know how it add just the right touch to all their products.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I used to wear this frangance for the day I use to love it I just stop buying it because i never find it in stock jn the department store juts online you can get it.

I recommend it little bit pricey but worth it
Lucero B.
Mecca, CA
I'll say I love this fregreans My husband love it on me I put it every day for he can love me more and more with his amazing smell lol๐Ÿ’› It's also great for a gift ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

I love many things about this brand perfumes are excellent influencing the girls true that the variety they have is very good for those who love the fragrance
Ashlee Z.
I love this perfume it smells amazing. I received for mothers day and I wear it at least 3X a week my bf loves they way it smells on me ๐Ÿ˜
Daria K.
Weehawken, NJ
1) I love this brand.
2) Good for anytime wear.
3) The price is also good.
4) I already recommended this spray for all my friends)
Leanne M.
I feel lovely wearing this fragrance. The smell is very feminine and I get complimented all the time. This is my go to everyday fragrance
Astrid F.
Seattle
smells good, it's perfect for gift giving. I gave it to my mother paara his birthday and charm