Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Eau De Toilette

Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely is a delicate, fresh and feminine fragrance that was introduced in 2007. Top notes include a juicy, ripe pear, Italian mandarin and blackcurrant. Its delicate floral heart is composed of cherry blossom magnolia and peach. Base notes are crystalline musk, amber and cedarwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Eau De Toilette!
Tolleson, AZ
This perfume smells amazing! Worth every penny and I wear it everyday! Used this for three years and haven't switched to any other perfume.
Arizona
De esa marca es el perfume que más me gusta. El frasco me encanta es bello y la fragancia es súper exquisita y suave
Las Vegas, NV
Girl if you want to smell bomb this is the one It has a smooth and it literally stay and all day all night
New Canaan, CT
Perfect scent! The brand is expensive as it is which makes just a little bit of this perfume extremely expensive for what you get. It is long lasting. This will wake you up and make you feel absolutely amazing. There isn't really any room for imp
Fresno, TX
Love!!! A must in my collection and my go to! Long lasting but not overpowering
Love!!! A must in my collection and my go to! Long lasting but not overpowering
Pocola, OK
This is my go tom the smell is amazing. I've never found a perfume that I've liked as much as this. I use a lot of other YSL products I lobe the brand.
Manchester, KY
Love the look of he container and it has a scent that last for hours and doesn't over power you
The Ysl purfene is not great at all the smell doesn't last long at all. It smells way to sweet for my taste
Glendale Heights, Illinois
The smell is very addictive and it has a nice looking bottle the perfume last a long time even if you washed your clothes I love how the bottle looks like and the price range is very good for the perfume to be and I still going to buy more it is very addictive of the smell.
Durham, NC
Great product! Smells great! I was skeptical on buying it because of the price but totally worth it very unique and lovely smell

Looking for your answer?