Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jenny L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely is a delicate, fresh and feminine fragrance that was introduced in 2007. Top notes include a juicy, ripe pear, Italian mandarin and blackcurrant. Its delicate floral heart is composed of cherry blossom magnolia and peach. Base notes are crystalline musk, amber and cedarwood.

Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
Perfect scent! The brand is expensive as it is which makes just a little bit of this perfume extremely expensive for what you get. It is long lasting. This will wake you up and make you feel absolutely amazing. There isn't really any room for imp
Fawn S.
Mckinney, TX
I love YSL products and this is no exception! This perfume has a fiery blaze around a subtly sweet soothing vanilla center. The scent is light and lingers on my skin longer than most perfumes and I always receive compliments when I wear it. It is young and fresh but not childish or sticky sweet. It's the perfect blend of vivacious energy and scintillating intrigue! Definitely something I love to wear and feel strong and outgoing when I do.
Tana O.
Glendale Heights, Illinois
The smell is very addictive and it has a nice looking bottle the perfume last a long time even if you washed your clothes I love how the bottle looks like and the price range is very good for the perfume to be and I still going to buy more it is very addictive of the smell.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent is a beautiful, vibrant smelling perfume. The name is very fitting for this scent. It has a deep vanilla, musk scent that makes it lean towards a night scent but it's still great for day as well too.
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This smells so good. I love this perfume and have like 4 of them. The bottle is beautiful and the scent is long lasting. A little goes a long way. It smells amazing. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
Got this perfume for a friend and she just loved it. It has a great scent and as always with YSL products, the bottle and packaging it just beautiful. They know how it add just the right touch to all their products.
Angelica M.
It's long lasting also love the smell. Sometimes some spray I'll​ be alright but this one is perfect for any action. The best one I recommend this friend to everybody. Most prayed has more alcohol than the sense.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I used to wear this frangance for the day I use to love it I just stop buying it because i never find it in stock jn the department store juts online you can get it.

I recommend it little bit pricey but worth it
Lucero B.
Mecca, CA
I'll say I love this fregreans My husband love it on me I put it every day for he can love me more and more with his amazing smell lol💛 It's also great for a gift 💋💋💚💚💚💚
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA
I love this fragrance. It's an oldy but goody. I wear it all year long it's light everyday smell. Hopefully Sephora still sells it when it's time to purchase again.