BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The top note is almost cold through the presence of a fused spicy note combined with the freshness of bergamot. Then come sumptuous, silky soft notes of white flower. At the heart lies quintessentially elegant iris, a flower with woody overtones. The base opens onto a note of oak moss which is the hallmark of the elegance of chypre fragrances, associated with patchouli. Deep, vibrant and intense, patchouli accompanies the floral note to create a mysterious and exciting trail which leaves quite remarkable presence.

• Does anyone have this? How do you think it smells?1 Answers
Aja S.
This is the best smelling perfume! People literally stop me in the street to ask me what I'm wearing. It smells like angels honestly. I got it at Neiman Marcus and it's worth ever penny!
Kylie H.
Pearl City, HI
Nothing too special nor is it horrible.  This perfume is clean and lives up to its name.  I like the packaging, as usual however this is not my go-to perfume.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
Just delicious! I feel like a sexy powerful woman when I wear this fragrance. It last alll day until your shower! The packaging is sixth and luxurious! This is a great scent for all collections
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Amazing spray. The smell is great and long lasting. This is the best product I've ever purchased from this brand 11/10 would recommend
Zuveriya L.
smells amazing and stays on all day it's also beautiful packaging and I've the golden in it as golden is my favourite colour the scent is very unique I've bought it multiple times and I don't regret it at all much and I will continue re buying it it's my everyday scent.
Juania P.
Doral, FL
Absolutely adore this. Have never tried the edt or edp, but perhaps I should. There was a poll on MUA just the other day asking about what constitutes elegance. For me personally, it's all about high quality and extremely good editing. This is one of the most quintessentially elegant scents I can think of because it's so beautifully edited. Thanks for the great review!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have this? How do you think it smells?

Amazon