What it is: A limited-edition Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick collection created by Zoe Kravitz, with new shades of rich, creamy, satin lipstick. What it does: These shades of Rouge Pur Couture are inspired by the four cities that shaped Zoe, from childhood memories in LA to filming movies in London. Each highly pigmented lip shade is presented in feminine yet edgy silver-on-silver glitter packaging. With just one stroke, the weightless formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent X Zoe Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - 145 Lost In Marais!
How would you rate this product?
Easthampton, MA
I RECEIVED THIS AS A COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLE PRODUCT.AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT IT DOESN'T WEAR OFF SO FAST AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO KEEP PUTTING MORE AND MORE ON THROUGH OUT THE DAY I ISED IT ONCE AND IT LASTED ALL DAY .I WAS REALLY SURPRISED.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE..

Looking for your answer?