BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This perfume features a lovely floral fragrance for women. Wiith notes of Damask rose, violet, peony, cranberry, patchouli, vetiver, musk and sandalwood, this perfume is perfect for any occasion. Design house: Yves Saint Laurent Scent name: Parisienne Eau de Parfum is available in a 1.6-ounce spray Gender: Womens Features a blend of Damask rose, violet, peony, cranberry, patchouli, vetiver, musk and sandalwood. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I got this at Ulta during their 20% off sale. It is such a unique scent. I think a lot of people would like this fragrance. The bottle is beautiful and the purple shades is just gorgeous.
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect young floral scent, it smells like roses but not in the way your grandma does or the way Chanel does. It works great in the summer and does not sweat off. The fragrance also moves with you through the day and as it fades it smells sweeter and I love it.
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
This scent is so feminine and smells amazing! It lasts all day long and stays strong as if you just sprayed it out. It's not too pricy for being a YSL product, so that makes it even more worth it! It can be bought at any major department store. I love this product!
Cailey G.
Highland Park , NJ
One of my favorite fragrances. While I usually rotate my perfumes based on season, I can't seem to keep myself away from this one year round.
Tabitha L.
I received a sample of this perfume and I am I love with it. I have never smelled any other YSL perfume and I love it.
Nicole Q.
West Allis, WI
I like this scent! It smells very feminine. Pretty comparable to other perfumes but the packaging is chic!
Dianna A.
Light scent smells great but doesn’t stay on very long. It does catch attention when you first put it on.
Sara D.
Chilliwack, BC
My favourite scent!! It's not too overpowering and it lasts all day when sprayed on the nape of my neck and my wrists.
es un perfume diferente y unico, muy original y con un aroma delicioso realmente quedé satisfecha y estoy contenta.
Yadira M.
Bayamon,Puerto Rico
I love perfume rico olor indiscutible mente lo mejor aroma encantadora me muero con este perfume riquisimo