Add a Photo

Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint In Oil Peach Me Love

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

Photo (1)
Baldeep B.
Baldeep B.
Vancouver

I went to the store to buy another product but walked out with this one. It made my lips feel amazing. I also can't say enough about the mango scent. But even if it did not offer the above incentives, the stain that it leaves on the lips is beautiful.
Xin Yi D.
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB

This is one of three that I bought! This colour had been my favorite so far. I love the hydrating and non sticky formula! It does so much for my lips: hydrating, softening, and leaving a beautiful pinkish tint! I carry one of these in every bag!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

Absolute best lip product I've ever used. The smell and color is amazing, and it feels like a lip treatment while looking so pretty. I've gotten tons of compliments, and any friend who borrows it wants to buy their own.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I really liked this while I had it. Loved the color and texture. It disappeared however after a girls night out😒 Thinking about trying another color soon.
Shelli A.
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV

No sticky or tacky. Color stays on even after the oil is absorbed. Colors in this line are amazing. Makes my lips feel super moisturized. LOVE!
Very comfortable on the lips. Smells great and long lasting without the dryness. Worth the splurge!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
San Jose, CA

Beautiful rich natural looking color. I love the way it makes my lips look
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Reading, MA

I am obsessed with this product. It smells amazing it feels amazing it looks amazing. Super pricey but I honestly think it's worth it. I got a deluxe sample sized one from Sephora and I almost dropped dead. I bought three shades immediately. My favorite everyday lip product.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

This is a really pricey, but really nice product. I bought mine at Sephora. The oil is lightly scented, but its a really nice scent. They aren't super long lasting, because its an oil. This color has really nice peach/copper glitter in it. I find that it also stained my lips after applying it a few times. I don't think it was supposed to be a stain though. All in all, I think this is a nice luxury oil but don't know if I would splurge again.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

How long do the last once applied?

Join Now