Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint In Oil Peach Me Love uploaded by Gwen Q.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

Buy on bluemer...*
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV
No sticky or tacky. Color stays on even after the oil is absorbed. Colors in this line are amazing. Makes my lips feel super moisturized. LOVE!
Very comfortable on the lips. Smells great and long lasting without the dryness. Worth the splurge!
Andrea S.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful rich natural looking color. I love the way it makes my lips look
Bree C.
Sturgeon Falls , ON
The Yves Saint Laurent Tinted Lip Oil in Peach Me Love is my absolute favourite go to lip product! It glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. The smell is great and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and tinted wonderfully. It's great for windy days because your hair doesn't get stuck to your lips and it's great when on busy and on the go but still need a little colour in your life. 10/10 would recommend!
liana w.
montreal, QC
 bought this as a gift for a friend but i will definitely need to pick one up for myself. this is unlike any other product i've tried. the tints are very sheer upon initially application but they intensify when they warm up with your skin. they feel intensely hydrating and luxurious on the lips. really worth the splurge!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is a really pricey, but really nice product. I bought mine at Sephora. The oil is lightly scented, but its a really nice scent. They aren't super long lasting, because its an oil. This color has really nice peach/copper glitter in it. I find that it also stained my lips after applying it a few times. I don't think it was supposed to be a stain though. All in all, I think this is a nice luxury oil but don't know if I would splurge again.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
I love this lip tint! I have extremely dry lips and this is so moisturizing. The color is gorgeous and this is absolutely my favorite lip product to wear. I didn't know if I would feel like this product was worth it's price tag or not but after a few months of having it, I have no regrets!
I bought this product at Sephora and I plan on buying additional colors as well.
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of three that I bought! This colour had been my favorite so far. I love the hydrating and non sticky formula! It does so much for my lips: hydrating, softening, and leaving a beautiful pinkish tint! I carry one of these in every bag!
Gennax C.
I've been loving lip oils recently & this one was really great because it's so moisturizing, gives a natural finish & a glossy lip. Because it's made out of oils, it nourishes your lips really well & doesn't dry it out. The slight tint of colour definitely helps make you look more awake too. Definitely recommend to check out.
Ricki S.
Absolute best lip product I've ever used. The smell and color is amazing, and it feels like a lip treatment while looking so pretty. I've gotten tons of compliments, and any friend who borrows it wants to buy their own.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
How long do the last once applied?