Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint In Oil Peach Me Love uploaded by Gwen Q.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

• How long do the last once applied? Several hours. The tint itself... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora*
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful rich natural looking color. I love the way it makes my lips look
Mingyi W.
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
This tint does it all! It colors your lips but not so much so that it looks fake. It's natural, beautiful, lightweight and moisturizing, too! Plus it comes in lots of shades (my favorite is the Peach Me Love) so every girl can find her perfect match. This is one of my favorite lip colors because it doesn't flake and I can wear it out in the chilly fall/winter months since it locks in moisture so well. The oils are also rly goof for my lips and makes them super soft and silky. All in all, I would highly recommend this to everyone. It can be on the pricier side though so make sure you try all the colors to find your fave!
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Reading, MA
I am obsessed with this product. It smells amazing it feels amazing it looks amazing. Super pricey but I honestly think it's worth it. I got a deluxe sample sized one from Sephora and I almost dropped dead. I bought three shades immediately. My favorite everyday lip product.
Gwen Q.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
I love this lip tint! I have extremely dry lips and this is so moisturizing. The color is gorgeous and this is absolutely my favorite lip product to wear. I didn't know if I would feel like this product was worth it's price tag or not but after a few months of having it, I have no regrets!
I bought this product at Sephora and I plan on buying additional colors as well.
Gennax C.
Gennax C.
I've been loving lip oils recently & this one was really great because it's so moisturizing, gives a natural finish & a glossy lip. Because it's made out of oils, it nourishes your lips really well & doesn't dry it out. The slight tint of colour definitely helps make you look more awake too. Definitely recommend to check out.
Baldeep B.
Baldeep B.
Vancouver
I went to the store to buy another product but walked out with this one. It made my lips feel amazing. I also can't say enough about the mango scent. But even if it did not offer the above incentives, the stain that it leaves on the lips is beautiful.
Xin Yi D.
Xin Yi D.
Calgary, Alberta
This is one of three that I bought! This colour had been my favorite so far. I love the hydrating and non sticky formula! It does so much for my lips: hydrating, softening, and leaving a beautiful pinkish tint! I carry one of these in every bag!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.
Absolute best lip product I've ever used. The smell and color is amazing, and it feels like a lip treatment while looking so pretty. I've gotten tons of compliments, and any friend who borrows it wants to buy their own.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Sturgeon Falls
The Yves Saint Laurent Tinted Lip Oil in Peach Me Love is my absolute favourite go to lip product! It glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. The smell is great and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and tinted wonderfully. It's great for windy days because your hair doesn't get stuck to your lips and it's great when on busy and on the go but still need a little colour in your life. 10/10 would recommend!
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
 bought this as a gift for a friend but i will definitely need to pick one up for myself. this is unlike any other product i've tried. the tints are very sheer upon initially application but they intensify when they warm up with your skin. they feel intensely hydrating and luxurious on the lips. really worth the splurge!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
How long do the last once applied?