Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

Photo (1)
Very comfortable on the lips. Smells great and long lasting without the dryness. Worth the splurge!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
San Jose, CA

Beautiful rich natural looking color. I love the way it makes my lips look
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Reading, MA

I am obsessed with this product. It smells amazing it feels amazing it looks amazing. Super pricey but I honestly think it's worth it. I got a deluxe sample sized one from Sephora and I almost dropped dead. I bought three shades immediately. My favorite everyday lip product.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Sturgeon Falls

The Yves Saint Laurent Tinted Lip Oil in Peach Me Love is my absolute favourite go to lip product! It glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. The smell is great and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and tinted wonderfully. It's great for windy days because your hair doesn't get stuck to your lips and it's great when on busy and on the go but still need a little colour in your life. 10/10 would recommend!
Gwen Q.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL

I love this lip tint! I have extremely dry lips and this is so moisturizing. The color is gorgeous and this is absolutely my favorite lip product to wear. I didn't know if I would feel like this product was worth it's price tag or not but after a few months of having it, I have no regrets!
I bought this product at Sephora and I plan on buying additional colors as well.
Gennax C.
Gennax C.

I've been loving lip oils recently & this one was really great because it's so moisturizing, gives a natural finish & a glossy lip. Because it's made out of oils, it nourishes your lips really well & doesn't dry it out. The slight tint of colour definitely helps make you look more awake too. Definitely recommend to check out.
Baldeep B.
Baldeep B.
Vancouver

I went to the store to buy another product but walked out with this one. It made my lips feel amazing. I also can't say enough about the mango scent. But even if it did not offer the above incentives, the stain that it leaves on the lips is beautiful.
Xin Yi D.
Xin Yi D.
Calgary, Alberta

This is one of three that I bought! This colour had been my favorite so far. I love the hydrating and non sticky formula! It does so much for my lips: hydrating, softening, and leaving a beautiful pinkish tint! I carry one of these in every bag!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

Absolute best lip product I've ever used. The smell and color is amazing, and it feels like a lip treatment while looking so pretty. I've gotten tons of compliments, and any friend who borrows it wants to buy their own.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
laval, quebec

I received a mini of this and love the texture. It has shine but isn't sticky. It also holds up through eating and drinking. I will be purchasing the full size. I recommend everyone to try this product
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

How long do the last once applied?

Join Now