Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint In Oil Peach Me Love uploaded by Gwen Q.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

Buy on bluemer...*
Delaney S.
Reading, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product. It smells amazing it feels amazing it looks amazing. Super pricey but I honestly think it's worth it. I got a deluxe sample sized one from Sephora and I almost dropped dead. I bought three shades immediately. My favorite everyday lip product.
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV
No sticky or tacky. Color stays on even after the oil is absorbed. Colors in this line are amazing. Makes my lips feel super moisturized. LOVE!
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
This tint does it all! It colors your lips but not so much so that it looks fake. It's natural, beautiful, lightweight and moisturizing, too! Plus it comes in lots of shades (my favorite is the Peach Me Love) so every girl can find her perfect match. This is one of my favorite lip colors because it doesn't flake and I can wear it out in the chilly fall/winter months since it locks in moisture so well. The oils are also rly goof for my lips and makes them super soft and silky. All in all, I would highly recommend this to everyone. It can be on the pricier side though so make sure you try all the colors to find your fave!
Andrea S.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful rich natural looking color. I love the way it makes my lips look
Very comfortable on the lips. Smells great and long lasting without the dryness. Worth the splurge!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip oil really is just as good as you could possibly imagine! It seriously takes the place of a balm, gloss & stain all in one! This peach color is GORGEOUS for summer. It definitely adds color without being too in your face. I also love the cherry shade, but it is definitely more tinted.
Jen P.
This is an absolute favorite and is a staple in my purse everyday. I love the color, the smell and the texture. It leaves such natural tint on the lips and shine that looks beautiful and youthful. I also love how moisturizing this is. I often used it it night before bed, wipe off the excess and wake up in the morning with the softest lips ever.
Amy C.
I have the YSL volupte tint in oil and it is so amazing. When first buying it I didn't think it would have much pigment because it's an oil but no, it is so pigmented. And not only is it pigmented, it stains your lips which I love. It leaves a great color on your lip and moisturizes them at the same time. I really do recommend them. The price tag is steep but I think it's worth it.
Susan R.
I absolutely love these YSL Tint in Oil lip products. They are truly like nothing else on the market. They apply smoothly like a very shiny gloss, and as you wear them they leave a vague stain on your lips. I have purchased several for friends and got them hooked as well. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Essie B.
Lowell, MA
I listed for this for so long before I finally caved. Normally, I'm not one to spend big for lip gloss. Not the case anymore. I recommend this line to everyone I can. Great scent and taste. My hair never gets stuck in it. Looks fantastic. By far one of my beauty grail products!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
How long do the last once applied?