Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

Photo (1)
Mingyi W.
Mingyi W.
Providence, RI

This tint does it all! It colors your lips but not so much so that it looks fake. It's natural, beautiful, lightweight and moisturizing, too! Plus it comes in lots of shades (my favorite is the Peach Me Love) so every girl can find her perfect match. This is one of my favorite lip colors because it doesn't flake and I can wear it out in the chilly fall/winter months since it locks in moisture so well. The oils are also rly goof for my lips and makes them super soft and silky. All in all, I would highly recommend this to everyone. It can be on the pricier side though so make sure you try all the colors to find your fave!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have the YSL volupte tint in oil and it is so amazing. When first buying it I didn't think it would have much pigment because it's an oil but no, it is so pigmented. And not only is it pigmented, it stains your lips which I love. It leaves a great color on your lip and moisturizes them at the same time. I really do recommend them. The price tag is steep but I think it's worth it.
Gwen Q.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL

I love this lip tint! I have extremely dry lips and this is so moisturizing. The color is gorgeous and this is absolutely my favorite lip product to wear. I didn't know if I would feel like this product was worth it's price tag or not but after a few months of having it, I have no regrets!
I bought this product at Sephora and I plan on buying additional colors as well.
Jen P.
Jen P.

This is an absolute favorite and is a staple in my purse everyday. I love the color, the smell and the texture. It leaves such natural tint on the lips and shine that looks beautiful and youthful. I also love how moisturizing this is. I often used it it night before bed, wipe off the excess and wake up in the morning with the softest lips ever.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

Love!!!!

This is perfect for my dry summer lips! Since it's not a gloss formula, it is an oil, it hydrates better without making my lips look crunchy! Also gives a beautiful hue to the pout. The hydration lasts a while and leaves behind a nice tint, the more oil you add the brighter your lips becomes as its a stain! Very nice!
Gennax C.
Gennax C.

I've been loving lip oils recently & this one was really great because it's so moisturizing, gives a natural finish & a glossy lip. Because it's made out of oils, it nourishes your lips really well & doesn't dry it out. The slight tint of colour definitely helps make you look more awake too. Definitely recommend to check out.
Susan R.
Susan R.

I absolutely love these YSL Tint in Oil lip products. They are truly like nothing else on the market. They apply smoothly like a very shiny gloss, and as you wear them they leave a vague stain on your lips. I have purchased several for friends and got them hooked as well. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC

This lip oil really is just as good as you could possibly imagine! It seriously takes the place of a balm, gloss & stain all in one! This peach color is GORGEOUS for summer. It definitely adds color without being too in your face. I also love the cherry shade, but it is definitely more tinted.
Essie B.
Essie B.
Tewksbury, MA

I listed for this for so long before I finally caved. Normally, I'm not one to spend big for lip gloss. Not the case anymore. I recommend this line to everyone I can. Great scent and taste. My hair never gets stuck in it. Looks fantastic. By far one of my beauty grail products!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Love the staining gloss! This has become one of my favorite glosses this summer. It's easy to carry around for touch ups. You get a perfect natural stain to you lips that lasts for several hours and is not the obnoxious pink of the usual lip stains. High quality product!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

How long do the last once applied?

Join Now