Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint In Oil Peach Me Love uploaded by Gwen Q.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips-making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips.

• How long do the last once applied? Several hours. The tint itself... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Amy C.
Amy C.
I have the YSL volupte tint in oil and it is so amazing. When first buying it I didn't think it would have much pigment because it's an oil but no, it is so pigmented. And not only is it pigmented, it stains your lips which I love. It leaves a great color on your lip and moisturizes them at the same time. I really do recommend them. The price tag is steep but I think it's worth it.
Jen P.
Jen P.
This is an absolute favorite and is a staple in my purse everyday. I love the color, the smell and the texture. It leaves such natural tint on the lips and shine that looks beautiful and youthful. I also love how moisturizing this is. I often used it it night before bed, wipe off the excess and wake up in the morning with the softest lips ever.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Love!!!!

This is perfect for my dry summer lips! Since it's not a gloss formula, it is an oil, it hydrates better without making my lips look crunchy! Also gives a beautiful hue to the pout. The hydration lasts a while and leaves behind a nice tint, the more oil you add the brighter your lips becomes as its a stain! Very nice!
Susan R.
Susan R.
I absolutely love these YSL Tint in Oil lip products. They are truly like nothing else on the market. They apply smoothly like a very shiny gloss, and as you wear them they leave a vague stain on your lips. I have purchased several for friends and got them hooked as well. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This lip oil really is just as good as you could possibly imagine! It seriously takes the place of a balm, gloss & stain all in one! This peach color is GORGEOUS for summer. It definitely adds color without being too in your face. I also love the cherry shade, but it is definitely more tinted.
Essie B.
Essie B.
Lowell, MA
I listed for this for so long before I finally caved. Normally, I'm not one to spend big for lip gloss. Not the case anymore. I recommend this line to everyone I can. Great scent and taste. My hair never gets stuck in it. Looks fantastic. By far one of my beauty grail products!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love the staining gloss! This has become one of my favorite glosses this summer. It's easy to carry around for touch ups. You get a perfect natural stain to you lips that lasts for several hours and is not the obnoxious pink of the usual lip stains. High quality product!
Amber R.
Amber R.
I really liked this while I had it. Loved the color and texture. It disappeared however after a girls night out😒 Thinking about trying another color soon.
Shelli A.
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV
No sticky or tacky. Color stays on even after the oil is absorbed. Colors in this line are amazing. Makes my lips feel super moisturized. LOVE!
Very comfortable on the lips. Smells great and long lasting without the dryness. Worth the splurge!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
How long do the last once applied?