Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT
Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Oil is a revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration-including apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil and passiflora edulis seed oil-the lightweight color melts onto your lips while enveloping them in full, non-sticky color. Its exclusive applicator envelops your lips fully, allowing for precise and uniform application. Your lips are left with their natural beauty enhanced and drenched in luminous shine. How to use: Apply a thin coat for natural glowing lips. Apply two coats for maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. Color(s): 01 drive me copper, 02 oh my gold, 03 undress me, 04 i rose you, 05 cherry my cherie, 06 peach me in love, 07 crush me orange, 08 pink about me, 09 make me nude, 10 kiss me red, 11 love me nude, 12 rock my pink, 15 red my lips, 19 pink me now. Brand: YVES SAINT LAURENT. Style Name: Yves Saint Laurent 'Volupte' Tint-In-Oil. Style Number: 895998. Available in stores.
Allie N.
Allie N.
Austin, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent 'Volupte' Tint-In-Oil - 12 Rock My Pink
Extremely moisturizing while still providing a great amount of color! Exceeded the expectations on providing a great color. Already purchased in 3 different shades because of surpassed satisfaction. Definitely recommend to other users!
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
April 13, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent 'Volupte' Tint-In-Oil - 12 Rock My Pink
I received a mini of this and love the texture. It has shine but isn't sticky. It also holds up through eating and drinking. I will be purchasing the full size. I recommend everyone to try this product