BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Oil is a revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. Infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration-including apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil and passiflora edulis seed oil-the lightweight color melts onto your lips while enveloping them in full, non-sticky color. Its exclusive applicator envelops your lips fully, allowing for precise and uniform application. Your lips are left with their natural beauty enhanced and drenched in luminous shine. How to use: Apply a thin coat for natural glowing lips. Apply two coats for maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. Color(s): 01 drive me copper, 02 oh my gold, 03 undress me, 04 i rose you, 05 cherry my cherie, 06 peach me in love, 07 crush me orange, 08 pink about me, 09 make me nude, 10 kiss me red, 11 love me nude, 12 rock my pink, 15 red my lips, 19 pink me now. Brand: YVES SAINT LAURENT. Style Name: Yves Saint Laurent 'Volupte' Tint-In-Oil. Style Number: 895998. Available in stores. see more...

Jorie S.
Dyer , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this especially in winter for dry lips. I love that I’m not just coating my lips with wax. I’m actually hydrating them. This is great especially in high altitudes.
Allie N.
Austin, TX
Extremely moisturizing while still providing a great amount of color! Exceeded the expectations on providing a great color. Already purchased in 3 different shades because of surpassed satisfaction. Definitely recommend to other users!
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
 bought this as a gift for a friend but i will definitely need to pick one up for myself. this is unlike any other product i've tried. the tints are very sheer upon initially application but they intensify when they warm up with your skin. they feel intensely hydrating and luxurious on the lips. really worth the splurge!