BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

a breakthrough innovation as yves saint laurent revolutionizes the lip category by introducing a customized lip color suspended in a nourishing oil. coat your lips with this lip tint that offers a lightweight and non-sticky texture, which immediately melts onto lips. a true mix of lip care properties, the formula contains a precious blend of four essential oils for extreme hydration and deep nourishment: apricot kernel, coriander fruit, jojoba seed and possiflora edulis seed oils. it enhances the natural lip tone with a lasting flush of color and high shine making it the perfect combination for smoother, fuller and healthier looking lips. its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. available in eight dazzling shades. apply a thin coat for natural glowing lips. build coverage by applying two coats for maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. see more...

• I've been dying to try the ysl tint in oil but it's a little too ...4 Answers
  • Would you say this Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint in Oil is wort...3 Answers
  • I've noticed reviews that says this item smells / tastes good. W...6 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Taylor W.
I love this stuff! I purchased it on a whim and fell in love right away. The scent is to die for and the light flush of color is beautiful. It feels nice and leaves a little of a stain effect I find. It's a pricey lip product but if you're looking to splurge I think it's worth it. I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have it on. I've recommended and given these as gifts many times. The packaging does tend to have an issue where the cap comes loose. It's left residue in my purse before so beware of that. The cap doesn't seem to stay locked in place very well.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Oil tints are the new and improved glosses and the YSL pioneered this product. There's such a nice, long shine that comes with these products and the utter lack of stickiness is a must. Sure, they don't last as long as a stickier gloss, but the product itself is so easy to apply without a mirror that it just doesn't matter.Unpopular opinion: the packaging is ugly and gaudy. Sure, it's the YSL makeup aestheticic, but I'm not down with it. It looks cheap.
corey v.
Denmark, WI
I have all the colors except two I think. I purchased one and I enjoyed it so I purchased the other colors I was interested in.

Smells so nice. Fruity almost....can't really put my finger on the scent.
Love the packaging. Sturdy.
Feels nice and hydrating on my lips.
Absorbs slowly, leaving glossy oiled looking lips until only a slight tint of color remains after oil absorbs into your lips.

Only con would be the price tag but they are nice lip oils and ysl is a great brand that I enjoy investing money into.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I love love love my lip oils, when I want a hint of color without the glam lips. It's kinda on the pricey side but it exceeded my expectations I had to purchase another, I would recommend to others it's a 10 in my book! Always have one in my bag at all times!!
Jayda C.
Feels good when applied but drys very quickly. After it has dried it feels a little better but not GREAT results. The taste of mine is not bad and does not smell horrible. This product I recommend if your lips aren't very dry and you just want a fancy lip oil.
Yerim Y.
If regular lip tint colors are too vibrant for you, this is the kind of lip tint you've been looking for. There's not much color pay off, but it still gives you that beautiful subtle color on your lips that lasts. It is very moisturizing on your lips, it's not sticky, and the packaging is beautiful.
Yvonne M.
Bellevue, WA
The smell of this tint in oil is amazing! I love how it applies and how it look on my lips, it stays on my lips all day. Not to mention the packaging, it's stunning! The product is easy to use and carry around, which i always keep this in my handbag whenever i head outside.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This is my favorite lip gloss, and another amazing YSL lip product. I've used a few colors of these, and have always been happy. The packaging is beautiful. In my opinion, the price is worth it. It's definitely a unique product, I haven't found anything else quite like it.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
For the price this product seems like a little bit of a splurge for a lip oil- but let me tell you this is worth every penny! I love this lip oil (and I have tried many brands lip oils) and this one still comes out on top. The consistency has a slight amount of thickness to it which I find quite nice so it doesn't really slip around and slip right off the lips within the half hour. It goes on very conditioning and lasts around 2 hours without a meal in between and when it fades off I am left with an absolutely beautiful and flattering shade of pink stain, and that stain will stick around all day. You can reapply to intensify the stain and make it darker and I find that the versatility of this product really can cater to what most people are looking for whether it be sheer and natural or built up and much more pigmented. If you're wavering on this product DEFINITELY take the plunge and try it out!
Amanda R.
Washington, DC
I'm not big on glosses, but this is kind of the perfect one! I love the subtle color, and how it is anything but sticky. It goes on smoothly, feels lightweight, and hydrates my lips. It also has a nice scent that isn't overbearing. Love it.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've noticed reviews that says this item smells / tastes good. What does it taste like?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I've been dying to try the ysl tint in oil but it's a little too pricey for me. Is it really worth the money and does it last long?
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
Would you say this Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint in Oil is worth the price?