BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A hybrid lipstick that combines balm care with glowing, sheer color to amplify your natural lip look. Volupte Tint-in-Balm's unique, dual formula gives you twice the benefits. The lip-shaped heart of the bullet is packed with conditioning lip balm ingredients like apricot butter and jojoba oil for deeply nourished lips. It features a lip-shaped design, and the outer core of the lipstick provides a lasting hint of tint, with glowing sheer color that's vivid and brilliant. It has a signature, pomegranate scent, and it's ideal for flaunting the natural, no-makeup makeup look. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Balm
  • "Very moisturizing with a hint of color. Nice feel. Wonderful scent. Beautiful packaging." in 38 reviews
  • "YSL lipsticks are so smooth, hydrating and gives the lip a rich look! The packaging is so cute too! I highly recommend whoever wants a healthy shiny lip look! " in 13 reviews
  • "These are so creamy, beautiful and luxurious. One of my favourite lip products i own. No mater the price point i still make it a point to own all colours" in 8 reviews
  • "I love all ysl products. There lipsticks are long lasting that won't smear if you drink or eat. I work at Sephora and we sell a lot of didn't shades. " in 6 reviews
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 6 Touch Red more...
I’m not a lipstick fan due to the texture and the feeling it leaves my lips. However, at the insistence of a friend, I tried this one and loved how moisturizing it felt- like a lipstick in lip balm form. The color is nice and not too “loud”. The color doesn’t last too long but I don’t mind the need to re-apply. Plus the packaging just feels so luxe. I find this lipstick/balm even nicer than my previous go-to: Burt’s Bees.
Lisa G.
Review for: 3 Call Rose more...
Got as a free sample from sephora.com with my order

This lip balm feels and smells amazing. The smell is actually a little off off putting though, there’s really no reason for lip balm to be this heavily perfumed. I’d like the scent to be milder.

Also the color, disclaimer I didn’t get to choose the color because it was the only one for the sample but when they say bubble gum pink they’re not kidding. It’s super bright. I looked through the colors online and they’re all punchy pinks except for maybe two reddish tones. I’d like a neutral color option. I wish this ran with peach and brown tones as well because I won’t go out with my lips this bright pink. It’s an in the house lip balm.

And then the price. It’s just too expensive to justify spending that much on lip balm.
Victoria H.
Review for: 3 Call Rose more...
I was given this as a present by a friend and I enjoy this product so much! In fact, the tube is almost empty! The color really emphasizes my natural lip color and moisturizer your lips. As a plus, the packaging is gorgeous and could honestly be used as a decoration!
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
The packaging is beautiful, it’s something I will keep even when I finish the product inside. The formula is very hydrating, a balm texture. The price point is high compared to drugstore lipsticks but it’s not bad compared to other designer brands.
Alexandra M.
Portland , ME
Review for: 12 Try Berry more...
I am usually a very bold lip person. I like a stand out lip. But sometimes you wanna throw on something light and glossy. This is a perfect tint of color and great for day time when you don’t want to wear a lot of make up. Love them!
Kay L.
Review for: 7 Flirt Coral more...
Love these lip tints! The color is super subtle and it’s great for that natural make up look. I love the packaging! It is a bit pricey but worth every penny! I love the sweet and subtle scent to all Yves Saint Laurent lip products.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
Review for: 3 Call Rose more...
Juicy watermelon scent, beautiful sheen, luxurious packaging

I absolutely loveeeee this balm; however, it's not long lasting and doesn't exactly moisturize my lips despite being a balm. Nevertheless, it's still a beautiful lip product. It feels so luxe to apply without having to worry about a perfect application. The color is quite sheer, but is buildable and overall looks lovely for an effortless vibe.
Lori A.
Review for: 7 Flirt Coral more...
Smells good. Tastes good. Boyfriend loves it. Light. Perfect for a girly/casual outfit. Think Sunday brunch. I knocked off one star because it has NO LASTING POWER. Wears off QUICK. Which is really disappointing for such an expensive lip product. It was a fun splurge but I'm not sure I'll buy it again.
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
This is a luxurious product by price tag means, but it doesn't live up to the YSL standard. Save your money and get better payoff elsewhere because this is average.
madison ★.
south windsor
This is hands down my most favorite lip stick I have ever owned. It is so comfortable and creamy, and adds such a nice flush to my lips. It makes them look so plump and hydrated.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Does this feel more similar to the volupte shines or the tint-in-oil formula?
Kristina M.
Panama City, FL
Does this lipstick last all day?
Sue J.
Should I replace my Dior Addict Lip Glow with this?!
Stephanie L.
Is it more on the sheer side or you can built it up? Is it worth it?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Whick color do you have/like?