BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

In a collection of bright sheer colours, Volupté Sheer Candy by Yves Saint Laurent is the lip stick that thinks its a lip balm! Dressed in a sheer veil of brilliant color, boosted with a fruit extract rich in vitamins and antioxidants, lips become deliciously sensual.

• I saw this product at sephora and it was kind of expensiv...4 Answers
  • Is the balm sticky at all? Also, does it stain your lips?3 Answers
  • Is it good?? I want to try3 Answers
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Other more...
I received this as a Christmas gift and i love it. I really I haven’t bought any sheer lipsticks in a while so this was a nice addition to my lipstick collection. This goes on creamy and a little shiny for its shimmer. It keeps my lips moist and hydrated all day. Love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️💄💄💄
Cathy F.
Alpharetta
Would give 10 stars if I could! The packaging is gorgeous and I love that they customize the case to match the lip color. The lipstick glides on so smoothly and tastes like watermelon or strawberries. The colors are vivid but sheer and just look great on lips and cheeks!
Moonlightchild R.
Kirkland
Review for: 08 PRUNE FRAPPEE more...
The price was good, the amazing and easy that it is to use it crazy! I love how it looked on me! It’s definitely long lasting and it went beyond my expectations , loveeeee it!
Jean P.
Review for: Other more...
The YSL lip products are so luxurious with a subtle floral smell. I love the Volupte line (the gloss, lipstick, etc) and recommend the Volupte lipstick line. I bought two different shades and love that it glides on more like a matte gloss. I used this for my wedding and received compliments left and right. I highly recommend the YSL Volupte line!
Leslie P.
San Antonio, Tx
I love this! It’s so light on your lips and I think it looks very sexy. It’s sheer so it doesn’t give a very drastic look but it gives your lips just the right amount of color to still make it seem a bit natural. I have a bad habit of biting my lips so they always look chapped and dry. This product makes my lips look hydrated and gives them a smooth looking texture. It’s also pretty resistant to lip wetting (which I do a lot of). It also has a very slight taste to watermelon, I feel like.
J K.
Brea, CA
Really yummy smelling every day balm! Not sticky like a gloss and feels very nourishing. The packaging is also beautiful! However, since the product is so soft I really can’t get as many uses out of it. Also beware of leaving it out on a hot day. Gets super soft.
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
My favorite sheer lipstick on the market I wish so for a still carried them they are my absolute favorite to keep in my purse I have 5 of them now the price is good for what you get I mean it is a designer but I will definitely be purchasing more
Melissa E.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this. For the days I don’t want something heavy I just put this on and my lips feel like silk. So sweet tasting and nourishing. This is one of the more expensive lip products I splurge on because it’s so good.
nicole t.
monterey
I lovelovelove this lip product from YSL! Packaging is just oh-so-pretty and the lippie is soooo moisturizing! It is super light weight and makes my lips feel so moisturised after using! I would even use it as a lipbalm just so I can get moist supple lips. Colour goes on sheer and you can reapply a few times to pile on the colour for a more dramatic effect. This gives a more subtle hint of colour for a more casual look. Highly recommended!!!
Eden M.
Baltimore
Review for: Other more...
I love this range because the colors are so natural yet beautiful and the product is extremely moisturizing. Yes, they’re pricey, but these lipsticks are gorgeous and you definitely pay for the name and the packaging.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
I saw this product at sephora and it was kind of expensive, but i asked myself is this really that good? Is it worthy to pay that money for this?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is the balm sticky at all? Also, does it stain your lips?
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Is it good?? I want to try

Amazon