Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy, 19 uploaded by Danielle M.Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy, 19 uploaded by Ashley J.Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy, 19 uploaded by Ashlyn A.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Lips are dressed in a sheer veil of brilliant color. Boosted with fruit extract rich in vitamins and antioxidants, lips become deliciously sensual. The ultra-light, sensual texture leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated for up to 8 hours and is ideal for year round use: the juicy, sheer color is perfect for summer while the soothing, moisturizing texture feels sublime in the dry winter months. see more...

• I saw this product at sephora and it was kind of expensiv...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
My favorite sheer lipstick on the market I wish so for a still carried them they are my absolute favorite to keep in my purse I have 5 of them now the price is good for what you get I mean it is a designer but I will definitely be purchasing more
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Absolutely love this lip balm it applies smooth, makes my lips feel velvety... I am my first time user and I absolutely love it! The packaging is pretty and it’s kind of pricey but totally worth it I would definitely buy this product again!
Nic G.
YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy is my favorite lip product for everyday wear. It has a really nice pigment and natural shine, a creamy formula that makes it super comfortable and a great fresh fruit scent that makes it enjoyable to reapply.
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE ysl lip stick it is on the pricey side but it's so smooth and velvety. The packaging is so cute. The lipstick itself it's so nice u just don't even want to use it but a def must buy.
Geneviève R.
These are the perfect summer lip glosses. A sheer wash of color - I go for this pink hued one - and it's slightly moisturizing with a lovely sheen, without any tackiness or stickiness whatsoever (totally kissable). The color doesn't last as long as a lipstick would - but reapplications are a breeze and whipping out this stylish & fashionable applicator tube prevents any embarrassment. Plus it smells good.
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product every single day as a light lip balm/color after I do my makeup. It's a pricy product but it lasts awhile, looks great, and feels amazing on my lips. I'm almost out of my first tube which never happens!! Everyone needs to try this product
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I recently ran out of this products. It's one of the few lip products that I've used up completely. I love the sheer pink tint and the packaging is always great with YSL. I look forward to repurchasing after I've used up some more products.
Leona J.
Bergenfield
My favorite natural lipstick! This feels so smooth when applied to the lips, & it adds just a little bit of color. It makes my lips feel really nice when I have them on, & I can put it on when I just want to add a little bit of color.
Keely F.
I don't know if this is the exact color I have because I use it so much that the number rubbed off on the bottom BUT since I told you I use it so much, you already know that I love it. I got it from Sephora when they gave out one of their yearly coupons for VIB because it's so expensive I couldn't justify paying full price. I got a color I knew I would wear often so I would feel like I was getting my money's worth and it has. This formula is much more sheer on your lips than the rouge volupte lipsticks, and leaves almost a slick popsicle stain look, but it is beautiful! Smells like watermelon too which is nice.
Anne E.
I have tried hundreds of lip products, literally. From Chanel to Armani to Cover Girl and everything in between. Never have I found a product like this. YSL has gone above and beyond the normal level of moisture you typically get from any lip product - especially those with color. I always get compliments, any complexion color can wear these and look stunning, and at least 7 of my friends are also hooked because of me!!
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
I saw this product at sephora and it was kind of expensive, but i asked myself is this really that good? Is it worthy to pay that money for this?