Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy

In a collection of bright sheer colours, Volupté Sheer Candy by Yves Saint Laurent is the lip stick that thinks its a lip balm! Dressed in a sheer veil of brilliant color, boosted with a fruit extract rich in vitamins and antioxidants, lips become deliciously sensual.

Es el mejor bálsamo labial ?
I saw this product at sephora and it was kind of expensive, but i asked myself is this really that good? Is it worthy to pay that money for this?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy uploaded by Melanie F.
Review for: 08 PRUNE FRAPPEE
I got the Yves Saint Laurent volupte shine tint in balm in number seven. I couldn’t find that exact one on Influenster so I tagged the closest one I could find. This lip balm is good, it’s comfortable, has a light fruity scent and gives the lips a light shine. The downside is there’s zero color payoff and it doesn’t last long so I have to reapply often. It’s a good product but for this price point I expected more. I’ll use this but won’t purchase again.
Racquel A.
Covington, KY
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy uploaded by Racquel A.
Review for: 05 MOUTHWATERING BERRY
I love this lipstick it has a plumper already in it and the color fantastic pricy but worth it 2 in 1 plumper and color
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I own color number 3 sheet candy and I’m obsessed. This is so hydrating and makes my lips look full and like I’m wearing lipstick but it’s in fact a sheer color enhancing my lip color. Pricey but worth it!
Heidi M.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: 05 MOUTHWATERING BERRY
I love this lip stain. It acts more like a glossy stain then a lipstick. I couldn’t find the color choice that I actually use on here. It’s a vibrant wash of red, pink, or whatever color you choose. It’s smooth and makes your lips feel hydrated.
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Review for: 05 MOUTHWATERING BERRY
So expensive but so luxurious! Definitely moisturizing though. I have mixed feelings about the stick itself as its too flashy for my liking.
Nicole  B.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: 08 PRUNE FRAPPEE
I love YSL lipsticks! And I love their sheer formulation. It’s a great way to get some color but not feel like I have a ton of product on. I have this in 5 colors!
Monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 05 MOUTHWATERING BERRY
Ysl is one of my favorite brands i just love this lipstick and it smells so good. I have dry lips and this works amazing on my lips the only improvement i wish it last a lil longer. But it still leave a tint but other than that it still meet my expectations i would definitely recommend and buy again
Ashley F.
Mckinleyville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Lightweight and glossy, feels like a balm with sheer pigment. Love wearing as a topper with a lip liner. Packaging is gorgeous and weighty, has a light fruity smell, would definitely recommend and I want to try more colors
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I received this as a Christmas gift and i love it. I really I haven’t bought any sheer lipsticks in a while so this was a nice addition to my lipstick collection. This goes on creamy and a little shiny for its shimmer. It keeps my lips moist and hydrated all day. Love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️💄💄💄
Kerri N.
Mifflinburg, PA
Review for: 08 PRUNE FRAPPEE
The sheer candy collection is one of my favorites because it is very subtle, rising, and have a wonderful scent to it that is not overpowering. I am probably going to use these lipsticks for the rest of my life, as they are so wonderful!