BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Exaggerate your lashes with shocking volume from every angle! New and exclusive to Yves Saint Laurent, the amplified helix brush with a twisted cut provides instant volume on the lashes with effortless application. Shaped and styled for excess, the slim brush breaks the rules of volume, allowing for perfect control and precision, combined with a beautifully creamy formula to cover each lash evenly for a thick and lustrous fringe.

• Is this a good mascara? Does it clump your lashes?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to too faced better then sex mascara?3 Answers
  • I have asian lashes that are short, straight and point do...3 Answers
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is one of my favorite high end mascara (right next to diorshow). Not only does it give me thick, bold and beautiful lashes but it also strengthens your lashes! It gives my eyes a dramatic bold look and high volume that lifts my lashes. It stays on all day, is smudge proof and never gives me racoon eyes regardless of the heat and humidity. The brush is awesome and completely evenly costs my lashes from bottom to top! If you love the false eye lash look but hate using falsies (me!!!) than this is the perfect mascara for you! I will definitely buy this again!
CG J.
My all time favorite mascara!
Take my word for it, there is no mascara better that this one on the market. Every single time I use it it amazes me how amazing it is ( and I have been using it for ages )
It makes my eyelashes look 100 times thicker and longer but in a very natural way. It gives my lashes the perfect fluffed out appearance and they look like falsies ! My favorite thing is the wand, its not harsh and does not scratch my lash line, which I   find all other mascaras do.
Its honestly amazing and I will continue repurchasing considering the hefty price tag ( and I am not one to splurge )
Stephany L.
This mascara definitely lives up to its name & makes eyelashes look false just as it advertises. It gives me volume, length, & definition, it’s easily buildable, the wand is a dream, & this will absolutely last the suggested shelf life with no worries that it will dry out too fast. The formula is creamy, not too dry or wet & is easy to work with. This is one of my favorites & definitely a go to high-end mascara.
Riley L.
Los Angeles
I wish this product wasn’t so expensive because it’s honestly the best mascara I’ve ever used. Because it’s so expensive I try not to wear it all the time even though I want to so badly, I would recommend this to anyone with the cash to spend
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is for sure one of the BEST mascaras that I have ever used. I have bright hazel eyes and it just adds so much color around my eyes, it makes the final product of my eye makeup routine nearly flawless. My thin eyelashes suddenly look luscious and beautiful. I think this mascara has the right thickness so it doesn't get clumpy. While it is an expensive mascara, I would most likely buy it again.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
I recently switched to this because of a friend’s recommendation and couldn’t be more pleased! It dries quickly, separates, adds volume, and overall definition to my lashes!
Isabella R.
germantown
This mascara is amazing. At first I️ didn’t like it but after a week I️ started realizing how it works for my lashes. It is expensive but the formula is so worth it and I️ totally recommend this mascara. It really lengthens your lashes without making them look fake
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm pretty disappointed in this mascara to be honest. I did a ton of research and wanted something super black, that gave super thick and super long lashes. This had the best before and after pics, the best promises, the best reviews, etc. But it didn't offer anything for me except clumpy lashes that would stick together. So I would try to use primer cheap and high end. Only made it worse. Then I tried a lengthening and separating base since I usually use two mascaras that offer lengthening in one and thickening in the other because it looks the best but it just made it worse and more spidery. I gave it a couple min to fully dry before adding second coat but it's too clumped at the first coat to be able to fix it. A lash brush can't even fix it. That just makes it spidery and takes out any natural curl.
The packaging is sexy and sleek and modern. I love the style of writing on the bottle, the wand is great with other mascaras and it's got a good amount of product for the price.
The problem with this lies in the formula and that's highly disappointing. I keep trying to make it work since my expectations were so high but after a couple months of trying I realize it's not going to. For now on I will just stick to my Diorshow Overcurl Mascara base with Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara finish.
houda M.
 I have a super hard time working with wands that have large plushy applicators. This mascara is amazing!!! The wand is the perfect size, still full but not overwhelmingly big. The formula is a more sticky consistency but not too dry or too wet. It's truly an amazing product. I recommend that if you want crazy volume (and trust me with one coat it gives that!) but I'm a girl who definitely believes more is mores, make sure to continue to build layers on top of each other without letting it completely dry. Applying multiple layers after letting it set will make it look clumpy and spidery. Overall I love this mascara... I don't think I'll ever buy another brand or stray away from this one!
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
With my Asian lashes, it's hard to find a mascara that doesn't weight it down. This one is one of my favorite ysl product and would buy it again if I can, I am not sure if this has been discontinued though, that is so sad if they did. It keeps my lasher curled all day and I didn't experience any flaking or smudging. Add a ton of length and volume to my lashes. Totally worth the price for me.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Did this rub off easily for anyone else or was it due to my eye allergies?
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
I have asian lashes that are short, straight and point downwards. After curling my lashes, I apply this mascara and instantly I lose my curl. Any other asians facing this problem and how have you solve it? I so want to love this mascara!
molly k.
How does this compare to too faced better then sex mascara?
Jisel c.
Does this mascara clump up after a few strokes?
Kim H.
I have super oily eyelids and a big problem with my mascara ending up under my eyes by the end of the day, does this mascara have a tendency to run? Is it worth the price?

back