Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Noir Radical Mascara uploaded by Chelsey P.Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Noir Radical Mascara uploaded by Yoly O.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The ultimate luxurious mascara for a false-lash effect in our deepest black color ever, for a dangerously glamorous look. Noir Radical takes our must-have industry-leading mascara, Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara, to a new depth with mineral pigments more intense than traditional iron oxide black pigments, to achieve the blackest black, deep and powerful.

• Would love to try! Does it uplift your lashes?4 Answers
  • Where is the best store to buy these?4 Answers
  • Does this mascara give volume without clumping immediately?2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Noir Radical Mascara
  • "Love this mascara! It really gives your lashes volume and length! It goes on really smooth and wears light." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this Mascara my eyelashes are already long but with this Mascara my eyelashes look more fuller and alot of people mistake them for fake eyelashes lol" in 2 reviews
  • "I would want a smudge free overall it's okay because my lashes looked nice and fuller it did work tho as it said " in 2 reviews
  • "It's work it to buy this more expensive one vs drug store brands" in 1 review
  • "It's super pigmented and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Abbie L.
Lowell, AR
I’ve invested lots on mascara over the years and the search is over for the best one! It doesn’t clump, it doesn’t bleed under my eyes, and it washes off easily at night. I will never buy any other brand, regardless of this being a pricey product!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I was very pleased to be chosen by Influenster to sample this mascara. When my box came, I couldn’t wait to try it. The Mascara comes in a lovely gold tone tube with the Yves Saint Laurent​ logo embossed on the side. When I opened the Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara, I noticed that it had a wonderful fragrance. Many other brands tend to smell bad, in my opinion, even if they are new out of the packet/box. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara does not. I only used waterproof mascaras, but was pleasantly surprised that YSL Mascara stayed put, even through a little nap. Removal was simple and effective. Bottom Line: 5 Stars for Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara!
Saboura S.
I purchased this product at the airport in Dubai cause I had money left over and wanted to spend it before heading back to us. Nothing impressive especially for how expensive it is, i take drugstore mascara over this any day
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Ehh. This stuff is too wet first off. That wouldn't be so bad except it takes FOREVER to dry. It doesn't flake, but boy does it smudge and transfer to the skin under the eye. Since it is a wetter formula, I decided I would give it some time to dry up and try it again. Now it is heavy, can clump more easily (I didn't have a problem with clumping upon 1st opening it), still smudges badly, and STILL takes forever to dry! Sorry YSL, this one just isn't for me.
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
I absolutely hate feeling like trying new products and spending a bunch of money on things that may not work the way I want them too, however I have fallen head over heels in love with this mascara is makes my already long eyelashes look even thicker and natural when I apply it! I totally recommend even if the prices scares you a bit!
Crystal F.
Pflugerville, TX
One of the BEST mascaras hands down! I naturally have long lashes so mascara isn't a huge deal to me. The best part to me would be the brush, I LOVE that they help separate the lashes individually and not clump them together. Prefer the regular sized tube due to the handle but still really like this product.
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
This mascara is wow! I absolutely love it!!! I love how it does not clump or flake, but goes on so smoothly and feels great! The packaging is awesome as well. I have brown eyes and the black really makes my eyes pop. I would recommend it!!!
Alexis S.
Savannah, GA
I know I'm supposed to love this because of the brand and the price, and because everyone else seems to, but I found it to be both too liquidy, and too clumpy all at the same time. Took forever to dry and the results were only so so. I also don't like the smell (vaguely chemical mixed with baby powder).
Cassie J.
Pinnacle, NC
This product is amazing! I usually have to use a product with a primer and then mascara on top but a few coats of this and woowwww talk about fringe effect ! And it smells amazing! Which was a super cute surprise !
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Definitely a must buy mascara for voluptuous lashes I loved how woth one coat my lashes fanned out and gave me fuller looking lashes, easy to layer and doesn't clump my lashes. It is a lil pricey but definitely need to add this one to your collection.
Bianca B.
Would love to try! Does it uplift your lashes?
Michael  N.
Manteca, CA
Where is the best store to buy these?
Gaby  S.
What stores sell this ?
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
What is so great about this? And is it worth the money?
Sarah W.
Does this mascara give volume without clumping immediately?