Yves Saint Laurent Volum Effet Faux Cils Mascara #9 Noir Radical uploaded by Yoly O.Yves Saint Laurent Volum Effet Faux Cils Mascara #9 Noir Radical uploaded by Chelsey P.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An award-winning, volumizing mascara. Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS Luxurious Mascara achieves an intense, dramatic lash look in a single stroke, for lashes that stop traffic with the blink of an eye. Its secret is the Triple-Film Complex: a film-coating for intensity, a conditioning film for curve, and a fixing film for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for luxurious volume enhancement as never before.

• Would love to try! Does it uplift your lashes?4 Answers
  • Where is the best store to buy these?4 Answers
  • Does this mascara give volume without clumping immediately?2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Volum Effet Faux Cils Mascara #9 Noir Radical
  • "I love this Mascara my eyelashes are already long but with this Mascara my eyelashes look more fuller and alot of people mistake them for fake eyelashes lol" in 2 reviews
  • "I would want a smudge free overall it's okay because my lashes looked nice and fuller it did work tho as it said " in 2 reviews
  • "I naturally have long lashes so mascara isn't a huge deal to me." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is great and is easy to remove with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It's work it to buy this more expensive one vs drug store brands" in 1 review
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I was very pleased to be chosen by Influenster to sample this mascara. When my box came, I couldn’t wait to try it. The Mascara comes in a lovely gold tone tube with the Yves Saint Laurent​ logo embossed on the side. When I opened the Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara, I noticed that it had a wonderful fragrance. Many other brands tend to smell bad, in my opinion, even if they are new out of the packet/box. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara does not. I only used waterproof mascaras, but was pleasantly surprised that YSL Mascara stayed put, even through a little nap. Removal was simple and effective. Bottom Line: 5 Stars for Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara!
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely hate feeling like trying new products and spending a bunch of money on things that may not work the way I want them too, however I have fallen head over heels in love with this mascara is makes my already long eyelashes look even thicker and natural when I apply it! I totally recommend even if the prices scares you a bit!
Holly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Go to tried and true mascara. great volume, rose water hydrates lashes. the wand is make of silk so it can collapse, which means you have to replace tube after about a month or 2. you can fluff up the brush by working it in and out the tube a bit
Crystal F.
Pflugerville, TX
One of the BEST mascaras hands down! I naturally have long lashes so mascara isn't a huge deal to me. The best part to me would be the brush, I LOVE that they help separate the lashes individually and not clump them together. Prefer the regular sized tube due to the handle but still really like this product.
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
This mascara is wow! I absolutely love it!!! I love how it does not clump or flake, but goes on so smoothly and feels great! The packaging is awesome as well. I have brown eyes and the black really makes my eyes pop. I would recommend it!!!
Alexis S.
Savannah, GA
I know I'm supposed to love this because of the brand and the price, and because everyone else seems to, but I found it to be both too liquidy, and too clumpy all at the same time. Took forever to dry and the results were only so so. I also don't like the smell (vaguely chemical mixed with baby powder).
Cassie J.
Pinnacle, NC
This product is amazing! I usually have to use a product with a primer and then mascara on top but a few coats of this and woowwww talk about fringe effect ! And it smells amazing! Which was a super cute surprise !
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
This is my go to mascara after receiving it in a VoxBox. My lashes always look huge and they don't flake while wearing this. I also love the waterproof version which seriously doesn't budge at all until you take it off.
Aera K.
This is mu all time favorite mascara! It's super pigmented and it lasts all day. It's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it if you love mascaras like me!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is a brilliant product! The color is so black and it makes my lashes so long and full! It is my favorited mascara of all time. I've never had a mascara that works as good as this one:)
Bianca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to try! Does it uplift your lashes?
Michael  N.
Manteca, CA
Where is the best store to buy these?
Gaby  S.
What stores sell this ?
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is so great about this? And is it worth the money?
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara give volume without clumping immediately?