BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An award-winning, volumizing mascara. Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS Luxurious Mascara achieves an intense, dramatic lash look in a single stroke, for lashes that stop traffic with the blink of an eye. Its secret is the Triple-Film Complex: a film-coating for intensity, a conditioning film for curve, and a fixing film for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for luxurious volume enhancement as never before.

• Does this really make you look like you have fake lashes on?1 Answers
  • Does this make lashes break off?2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Volum Effet Faux Cils Mascara #1 High Density Black
  • "This is my favorite mascara that I've ever used - with proper use, it lasts a very long time and makes my short, stubby lashes look long, curly, and full of volume." in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried almost every mascara, from drug stores and high end makeup counters, THIS is the best." in 2 reviews
  • "Absolutely wonderful and full beautiful lashes... Stays on all day without flaking." in 1 review
  • "I love that my lashes looked instantly fuller and lifts up after just one coat." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive eyes and it does not bother me or flake or irritate my eyes." in 1 review
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good mascara is hard to find and so I was reluctant to try YSL since it was so expensive. But I'm glad I bite my tongue and purchased. I've gotten nothing but compliments since. My lashes are long, thick and still look completely natural. Someone even thought I got them professionally done!!! 🙈 The only grip is it is a pain to get off. Better have some good makeup remover on hand. Lol, still worth every penny.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am LOVING this mascara! If you're like me (with no eyelashes), then you're super picky about what mascara you use. I have been through so many and have only found a few that have really resonated with me. This mascara really is amazing. It provides the best coverage and doesn't smudge easily (but also doesn't need to be scraped off when washing my face).
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS - Luxurious Mascara 1 High Density Black 0.2 oz
My favorite high end mascara. The best! I got it as a sample from Nordstrom officially and I couldn't get enough! I have long thick lashes and its difficult to find a good mascara that separates my lashes without clumping and actually curls them. This mascara does! A little goes a long was and this mascara doesn't flake.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Yves Saint Laurent Volum Effet Faux Cils Mascara. It gives great volume and length and makes your lashes as black as night. I have a little issue with flaking towards the end of the day. This mascara does have a strong floral scent so if you are sensitive to that then it may not be for you.
Makeupbynatwest W.
Makeupbynatwest W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great mascara!!! Gives me volume and drama!! I love the size of the brush because it's not thick where it gets everywhere but big enough to give you volume!! It's super luxurious!!! Yes I would buy it again!!! Love and I would pair it with their new gloss stains!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I use to love this mascara because my eyes never get irritated on this one. I love how this mascara give so much volume on my lashes plus its very long lasting and its really easy to take it out. This mascara is on of my top 5 mascara of all time.
Jacquie V.
Jacquie V.
I'm in love with all of the YSL mascara! The Babydoll formula is my personal favorite but this one is great for someone who likes more natural but dramatic lashes. Not much curl so best applied immediately after curling natural lashes.
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love YSL products. This mascara is great with lengthening and creating volume, but it came clump a bit if you over apply. I do really like the black... it's dark!!
Nathalia E.
Nathalia E.
Usei e aprovei
Nao precisa passar muitas vezes para ficar grande, passo poucas vezes e da uma ótima aparência gostei muito do produto super indico.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased many mascaras in this price range and this one is by far the best. Goes on well, lengthens and thickens my lashes and stays on.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Does this make lashes break off?
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really make you look like you have fake lashes on?