BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Voile de Blush is a water-based gel blush. It provides a sheer wash of color to subtly tint your cheeks. The ultra-light and refreshing texture allows an easy and flawless application to the cheeks for a radiant glow. The result: a glowing, natural look, perfect for springtime.

Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of the dang high price tag! But I love using this product not only for the cheeks but the lip as well for a soft matte shade to my lips. I add a gloss over to perfect it. It's a versatile beautiful product.
Meg D.
Hermantown , MN
Goes on super easy and blends really nicely. I thought it would be all over and hard to use but it wasn't at all. Definitely going to repurchase.
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
This YSL blush is so beautiful it goes on creamy and blends flawlessly really recommend also apply it with a wet Beauty blender
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
This is a great blush gel.. Great coverage love the color and its very light weight in texture. I recommend it.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.
Hana A.
Absolutely love this product. It's very different compared to all powder and stick blushes. Very easy to use and blends in very well. What I love about it the most is that it lasts very well, has an amazing matte shinny finish to it. It was so good that my mum decided to take it from my bag hahah. She loved it !