BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #32 in Lip Stain

What it is:

A high-coverage liquid lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and all-day wear.

What it does:

Dress lips in in full coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine with Vinyl Cream Lip Stain. Its diamond-shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color and glides on evenly in just one stroke. The creamy formula provides 10-hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel beautiful.

Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
  • "Very pigmented and is not drying at all compared to liquid lipstick. The lip stain is not too oily and feels good on the lips and is also long lasting like it claims to me. The price is good for the quality and would recommend to a friend. Loved it! " in 32 reviews
  • "Amazing! They are super long lasting, the color selection is wonderful, and they don't leave your lips dry." in 22 reviews
  • "I got this in my influencer box and i am surprised that I like it ! I usually am always wearing matte lipstick but this make my lips so soft it's a nice change , definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Catherine F.
Temple City , CA
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 412 Rose Mix more...
I am not really a lip gloss person but was excited to try this product anyway. I couldn't resist the cute packaging and the fact that it was YSL. I love YSL Lipsticks so I thought why not? I was not disappointed. This Lip Stain is gorgeous and so pigmented. The application stick is so easy to use and the color comes on so flawlessly. You don't really need to get more product after one layer.

What was amazing about this product was that it is super long lasting. I wore it to a wedding and only had to reapply once after I ate a ton of food. Even then, the color was still on, I just wanted a little touch up. This Lip Stain also doesn't leave my lips feeling dry which is a huge plus for me. A bonus is that there is also a slight fragrance to it that smells divine.  Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 410 Fuchsia Live more...
I’m not a lipgloss person at all, so keep that in mind. To me this was goopy and never dried. The wind would blow and my hair would stick. I couldn’t stand it and it drove me up a wall. The colour was wildly vibrant though! Which I guess is a perk.

I’m cropping all this up to me being fairly low maintenance when it comes to lip colour (cream lipsticks only please), so this review might be a bit unfair. Although, there are plenty of people like me, so they might want to avoid it.
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session more...
I love that there were so many shades to choose from.  I have a hard time finding shades that fit my skin tone so I was glad to be able to find two shades in the line.  I like how long the color lasted and that there wasn't much transfer, but the formula dries out my lips.  I swear I can smell alcohol when I put it on.  I can only use it when my lips are in really good condition.  I have since found more hydrating, longer lasting products so I won't be purchasing any more of this from YSL.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session more...
I love this formula; it's my first YSL lip product and so far I am loving the Carmin Session color. It doesn't last forever, but it's not matte so it's not really supposed to. Once it does come off, it leaves a very subtle beautiful stain on my lips; my only complaint, I HATE the applicator brush. It's very flimsy and it's hard to apply. May end up switching to a lip brush.
Rachel G.
Gosen, Indiana
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes more...
I love these liquid lipsticks so much! The pigment is amazing. I usually don’t buy YSL but I was so impressed with these. I think for being a YSL product it has a great price point. I don’t like the applicators and how long the color lasts. For me the color lasted for about 5 hours. I thought it would be a bit longer. I have bought drug store liquid lipsticks that last longer than that. The applicator is short and weirdly shaped. But I guess it got the job done. I definitely recommend these.
Aida H.
alletown
The YSL lip stain has a very opaque color tint and dries very quickly so that you can have a beautiful tinted lip in just a few minutes. It is very creamy and easy to apply on the lip. It doesn’t dry too fast, so if you get it in your cupids bow it wont stain if you wipe it off.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes more...
I already want more.
I love applying it just to the center of my lips for a barely there look. It's SO gorgeous and lasts throughout a meal but you'll need to re-apply after 3 hours for sure. It's glossy but not sticky, almost balm like. LOVE it, need more.
Rebekah r.
Windham, ME
Loved the consistency and pigmentation of this product.  Only rating this three stars because the smell was VERY perfume-y.  Smells usually dont bother me, but I actually had to remove this the first time I wore it because I couldn't stand how intense the smell was.  This also wasn't as long wearing as I had hoped, especially since it's marketed as a 'stain'.
Suki R.
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 403 Rose Happening, YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 411 Rhythm Red, YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes more...
YSL typically never disappoints me! These lipsticks are wonderful and I was so pleased with the quality. I mean I paid 40$ basically for them so they better be amazing. Although while I love them for feel texture, smell and colour I will say that they aren't as long lasting as I typically would like for a lipstains. So that's the reason it's not five stars.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 402 Rouge Remix more...
I really enjoyed both the color payoff and the way it felt on my lips. The applicator made it very simple to use. I received this product in a VoxBox. K would recommend it to others.
Marina B.
Is this product opaque or sheer, matte or glossy? I'm confused by the description.
Sue J.
Are these sticky like the glossy stains?
Katherine C.
Are they worth those 36$$
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really last for hours I like to go out and have some drinks with friends but awaysl a little problem the stain on My glass of wine 😯
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I order alot of cosmetics online. Are the online swatches true to color?