BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Lip Stain

A high-coverage liquid lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and all-day wear. Vinyl Cream dresses lips in full coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine. The diamond shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color glides on evenly in just one stroke. The creamy formula provides 10 hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel beautiful. Make it personal and extra special with complimentary engraving. Engrave a message or monogram for you or someone special.

How To Apply:

Use the pointed applicator tip to create a dramatic Cupid’s bow. Start by pressing the tip onto each side of the bow to emphasize the shape. Then sweep the flat side of the applicator from each corner – top and bottom – up to the middle again. It’s a foolproof way to achieve a sharp, professional edge.

AQUA / WATER ● OCTYLDODECANOL ● TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE ● ETHYLCELLULOSE ● SYNTHETIC WAX ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● ALCOHOL ● POLYBUTENE ● GLYCERYL STEARATE ● BEHENYL ALCOHOL ● STEARETH-20 ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE ● GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE ● DISODIUM ETHYLENE DICOCAMIDE PEG-15 DISULFATE ● HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● STEARYL ALCOHOL ● MYRISTYL ALCOHOL ● MAGNESIUM SILICATE ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● SODIUM SACCHARIN ● ALUMINA ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● SILICA ● TIN OXIDE ● ANISE ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
  • "Very pigmented and is not drying at all compared to liquid lipstick. The lip stain is not too oily and feels good on the lips and is also long lasting like it claims to me. The price is good for the quality and would recommend to a friend. Loved it! " in 32 reviews
  • "Amazing! They are super long lasting, the color selection is wonderful, and they don't leave your lips dry." in 22 reviews
  • "I got this in my influencer box and i am surprised that I like it ! I usually am always wearing matte lipstick but this make my lips so soft it's a nice change , definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Jessica L.
I have been looking for an alternative to the Original Rouge Pur #50 in Sparkling Rose. YSL has the best lipsticks, the color lasts a long time. I've found some that were almost same color, in other brands, at approximately same cost, but they wear off in a very short time. I still have one left of the old Sparkling Rose. With the help of one of YSL's exceptional CS rep, she described the three colors I wanted to try in great detail. I ordered Lip Vinyl in #410. It's not at any cosmetics counters that I know. It arrived Monday & color looks great on me. I put it on yesterday around 5 pm & touched up one time, it was still on at 10:15 when I came home. I will now wear this in #410, only because it suits my coloring perfectly, is long lasting. YSL CS is outstanding if you have any questions. I called last week to ask to speak with a supervisor to tell him how pleased I was with the woman who answered any question I had & I don't expect anyone to have a lipstick shade that was discontinued in 2008 available to compare it for me.
Catherine F.
Temple City, CA
Review for: 412 Rose Mix more...
I am not really a lip gloss person but was excited to try this product anyway. I couldn't resist the cute packaging and the fact that it was YSL. I love YSL Lipsticks so I thought why not? I was not disappointed. This Lip Stain is gorgeous and so pigmented. The application stick is so easy to use and the color comes on so flawlessly. You don't really need to get more product after one layer.

What was amazing about this product was that it is super long lasting. I wore it to a wedding and only had to reapply once after I ate a ton of food. Even then, the color was still on, I just wanted a little touch up. This Lip Stain also doesn't leave my lips feeling dry which is a huge plus for me. A bonus is that there is also a slight fragrance to it that smells divine.  Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
katie y.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this lip stain in the shade #416!
It's very pigmented and glides on your lips! It feesl buttery and it doesn't emphasize the dry flakes on your lips (I personally have dry lips so I always worry using lip stains). I really recommend this product!
Review for: 407 Carmin Session more...
I love that there were so many shades to choose from.  I have a hard time finding shades that fit my skin tone so I was glad to be able to find two shades in the line.  I like how long the color lasted and that there wasn't much transfer, but the formula dries out my lips.  I swear I can smell alcohol when I put it on.  I can only use it when my lips are in really good condition.  I have since found more hydrating, longer lasting products so I won't be purchasing any more of this from YSL.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: 407 Carmin Session more...
I love this formula; it's my first YSL lip product and so far I am loving the Carmin Session color. It doesn't last forever, but it's not matte so it's not really supposed to. Once it does come off, it leaves a very subtle beautiful stain on my lips; my only complaint, I HATE the applicator brush. It's very flimsy and it's hard to apply. May end up switching to a lip brush.
Rachel G.
Gosen, Indiana
Review for: 409 Burgundy Vibes more...
I love these liquid lipsticks so much! The pigment is amazing. I usually don’t buy YSL but I was so impressed with these. I think for being a YSL product it has a great price point. I don’t like the applicators and how long the color lasts. For me the color lasted for about 5 hours. I thought it would be a bit longer. I have bought drug store liquid lipsticks that last longer than that. The applicator is short and weirdly shaped. But I guess it got the job done. I definitely recommend these.
Aida H.
alletown
The YSL lip stain has a very opaque color tint and dries very quickly so that you can have a beautiful tinted lip in just a few minutes. It is very creamy and easy to apply on the lip. It doesn’t dry too fast, so if you get it in your cupids bow it wont stain if you wipe it off.
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: 410 Fuchsia Live more...
I’m not a lipgloss person at all, so keep that in mind. To me this was goopy and never dried. The wind would blow and my hair would stick. I couldn’t stand it and it drove me up a wall. The colour was wildly vibrant though! Which I guess is a perk.

I’m cropping all this up to me being fairly low maintenance when it comes to lip colour (cream lipsticks only please), so this review might be a bit unfair. Although, there are plenty of people like me, so they might want to avoid it.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: 415 Fuchsia Beats more...
This is my favorite lip product EVER! I wore Encre Rose on my wedding day. It lasts all day and is glossy without being sticky. I dunno how YSL does it but it’s just amazing. Totally worth every penny!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 409 Burgundy Vibes more...
I already want more.
I love applying it just to the center of my lips for a barely there look. It's SO gorgeous and lasts throughout a meal but you'll need to re-apply after 3 hours for sure. It's glossy but not sticky, almost balm like. LOVE it, need more.
Marina B.
Is this product opaque or sheer, matte or glossy? I'm confused by the description.
Sue J.
Are these sticky like the glossy stains?
Katherine C.
Are they worth those 36$$
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really last for hours I like to go out and have some drinks with friends but awaysl a little problem the stain on My glass of wine 😯
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I order alot of cosmetics online. Are the online swatches true to color?