BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #20 in Lip Stain

What it is:

A high-coverage liquid lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and all-day wear.

What it does:

Dress lips in in full coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine with Vinyl Cream Lip Stain. Its diamond-shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color and glides on evenly in just one stroke. The creamy formula provides 10-hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel beautiful.

Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite lip stains!!!!! I never knew lip stains could feel this good. Smells delicious and no sticky feeling on the lips either. The brands I have used before looked great when you applied a fresh coat, but become ohh so drying after they've dried down that I HAVE to keep applying lip balms. These however, are so pigmented and moisturizing. The shine also stays for at least 2 hrs if you don't touch your lips. After the shine has dissipated or after a meal, you're left with a BEAUTIFUL stain, not even patchy! Depending on the shade you use, the stain could be lighter or darker.

I already own 7 of the vinyl lip stains. 😅 I think I'm going to buy them all. 😳 They have 16 in total right now.

P.S
Please excuse my slighty-sore-looking lips. Lol I was trying different lippies that I have just purchased and the some of them may have stained my lips and traveled outside my lipline while I used makeup remover wipes. Lol The left half of my lips has 401 on and the other half is 413. They look too similar....😫
Rebekah R.
Windham, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the consistency and pigmentation of this product.  Only rating this three stars because the smell was VERY perfume-y.  Smells usually dont bother me, but I actually had to remove this the first time I wore it because I couldn't stand how intense the smell was.  This also wasn't as long wearing as I had hoped, especially since it's marketed as a 'stain'.
Stephanie T.
san marino, CA
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session
I haven't regretted investing in buying this YSL lip stain! I am obsessed! Even thought it's a lends towards the most pricey side of a lip stain it's different from the rest. What made me fell in love with the product was its performance, I liked how it was easy to apply and once it's on the lips it matte but has a finish gloss to it which was new to me! It lasted for a long time that it left a stain and I didn't mind. I think this product is worth it if you are willing to splurge on it(: highly recommended
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session
I love that there were so many shades to choose from.  I have a hard time finding shades that fit my skin tone so I was glad to be able to find two shades in the line.  I like how long the color lasted and that there wasn't much transfer, but the formula dries out my lips.  I swear I can smell alcohol when I put it on.  I can only use it when my lips are in really good condition.  I have since found more hydrating, longer lasting products so I won't be purchasing any more of this from YSL.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session
I love this formula; it's my first YSL lip product and so far I am loving the Carmin Session color. It doesn't last forever, but it's not matte so it's not really supposed to. Once it does come off, it leaves a very subtle beautiful stain on my lips; my only complaint, I HATE the applicator brush. It's very flimsy and it's hard to apply. May end up switching to a lip brush.
Rachel G.
Gosen, Indiana
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes
I love these liquid lipsticks so much! The pigment is amazing. I usually don’t buy YSL but I was so impressed with these. I think for being a YSL product it has a great price point. I don’t like the applicators and how long the color lasts. For me the color lasted for about 5 hours. I thought it would be a bit longer. I have bought drug store liquid lipsticks that last longer than that. The applicator is short and weirdly shaped. But I guess it got the job done. I definitely recommend these.
Ashley F.
Bronx
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Carmin Session
I wanted to give this 5 stars because the color is absolutely beautiful, however it tasted like plastic/soap as soon as I put it on. I couldn't even concentrate on what I was doing because it was so strong. I wish it was more like other YSL products that don't have a gross taste. Too bad, because I had high hopes!
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It is such a different texture than most lip products on the market. It stays on almost all day without having to reapply. The pigment is great and I love the colors you can choose from. Great product!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes
I already want more.
I love applying it just to the center of my lips for a barely there look. It's SO gorgeous and lasts throughout a meal but you'll need to re-apply after 3 hours for sure. It's glossy but not sticky, almost balm like. LOVE it, need more.
Suki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 403 Rose Happening, YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 411 Rhythm Red, YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 409 Burgundy Vibes
YSL typically never disappoints me! These lipsticks are wonderful and I was so pleased with the quality. I mean I paid 40$ basically for them so they better be amazing. Although while I love them for feel texture, smell and colour I will say that they aren't as long lasting as I typically would like for a lipstains. So that's the reason it's not five stars.
Marina B.
Is this product opaque or sheer, matte or glossy? I'm confused by the description.
Sue J.
Are these sticky like the glossy stains?
Katherine C.
Are they worth those 36$$
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they really last for hours I like to go out and have some drinks with friends but awaysl a little problem the stain on My glass of wine 😯
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I order alot of cosmetics online. Are the online swatches true to color?