BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A cult object, exclusively designed for travellers, for a full makeover of the cheeks, eyes and lips. From a silky cashmere brown to a shimmery taffetas pink seven couture colors for the most extraordinary journey.

Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Loved the colors and the feel. It is a light colored face powder. I'm light olive and it's a little light for me. However, the palette is wonderful, eye shadow colors are great.
Andrea F.
Irving, Texas
One of my must in my make up bag! Every color in this palette is amazing! Very classic and elegant design
Mouna A.
Paris
Acheté à l'aéroport cette palette est devenue mon chouchou est un petit indispensable qui me sépare jamais toujours dans mon sac à main , avec un super joli packaging trop mignon et girly , un miroir large et pratique à utilise sans parler du contenu pour se faire belle à tout moment
Ramona N.
Bucharest
This pallete has it's goods and bads.I absolutely love the blush and the matte lipsticks which are pretty long lasting as for the eyshadows i really don't like the colors.But that's only because i prefer more nudes colors.If you are into more fun eyesadows then this are great for you.
Frances L.
I just love this product. It got everything I needed like eyeshadow,Liipstick and a Blush. All in a small palette. I always carry around a few makeup when going out so this is a very nice palette for that.

back