Yves Saint Laurent Vernis Lèvres Plump Up Glossy Stain uploaded by Yasmin A.Yves Saint Laurent Vernis Lèvres Plump Up Glossy Stain uploaded by Yasmin A.Yves Saint Laurent Vernis Lèvres Plump Up Glossy Stain uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #44 in Lip Plumper

A long-wear lip plumper that offers shine, wear, and volume. Give lips an instant plumped effect with the first lip plumper by YSL. The invigorating formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid for voluptuous shine and refreshing moisture. Lips look instantly fuller, smoother, and suppler. see more...

• Is it worth spending that money for this product ? 1 Answers
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
i wasn't bothered that it didn't plump up my lips much. I thought this shade looked great with my skin tone and has a mild floral scent. The applicator tip is super-soft and I like the little window that let's you see how much product is left. Although pricey, it's comfortable to wear and lasted longer than I expected.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Had high hopes for this product and found myself very disappointed. It was purchased for its long lasting moisturizing and plumping benefits; however, found it began to tingle after a few minutes and completely wore off after an hour, leaving my lips flaking and burning. Also, wish it had a bit more pigment.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this yves saint Laurent vernis levres plump up gloss stain when the yves saint laurent website had a twenty percent off sale and free engraving the packaging is so luxe and chic the product is even better it plumps my lips and leaves a beautiful glossy shine
Besha S.
Besha S.
It doesn't give you a tingling plumping feeling! But if you apply it on your lips it does make them look fuller! Nice packaging. I love ysl makeup, I'm a repeat user. Don't know if I would get this again tho! I have a lot of plumping glosses.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Grayson, GA
Not worth the price. The packaging is super cute, but it works just like any other lipgloss. I will say though that it's insanely long lasting and the formula feels nice and slick on the lips, and not too goopy.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
My favorite YSL lip product ever !! Very comfortable to wear and makes the likes look so pouty. It is always very good to work under other lip products but is not matte totally worth the price!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
This product isn't much of a lip plumper, even waiting and hour to see if anything would happen, sadly no...
However the gloss was very nice to wear the mobility was great. It's a great gloss to wear when you don't want to worry too much about reapplication on the lips. The packaging is gorgeous and I always recommend to
My clients who are in the market for a gloss.
K S.
K S.
This is one of my go to products for everyday. It gives you a nice glossy look. What I love most about it is how smooth it makes my lips look when I wear it. It has a nice pinky shade to it. I sometimes wear it over another lip color to give a nice layered look. Definitely recommend!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
La Quinta , CA
This product is amazing! YSL never fails to amaze me. This product is so long lasting I almost never have to reapply it! I could not ask for a better gloss and plumper! I was given this as a gift and I am so thankful because I now have my go-to lip gloss.
Mandy l.
Mandy l.
This is probably one of my favorite lip stains not only because its long lasting but the colors are gorgeous and not drying .. Totally reccomend
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Is it worth spending that money for this product ?