Yves Saint Laurent Tresor D'Afrique Collector Sun Powder uploaded by Equannie L.Yves Saint Laurent Tresor D'Afrique Collector Sun Powder uploaded by Susana D.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A sheer bronzing powder to illuminate facial skin. Imparts a natural & healthy glow. Velvety texture & easily blends on. Long wearing. Suitable for all skin types.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
Helena S.
Franklin Park, IL
Love this product. I use it as an all over bronzer and it gives me a nice radiant glow without leaving me orange,only downside it ysl tests on animals
Equannie L.
I love this setting powder as a person who has oily skin and texture it works wonders. Honesty it keeps my skin matte
Kristen S.
Gainesville, FL
Love this stuff, it really gives you a nice beautiful glow. I love it and hope others love it as much as I do. :)
Dzenana S.
The color is different on the skin than it is in the container. It doesn't blend that easily, which is really annoying.
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?