Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ECLAT - Wild Edition uploaded by Robin G.Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ECLAT - Wild Edition uploaded by Erica S.Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ECLAT - Wild Edition uploaded by Susana D.
2 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erasing any signs of fatigue, and brightening the complexion. For the 2014 holiday season, YSL celebrates the invincible spirit of the Yves Saint Laurent woman with this limited-edition wildly gold Touche Eclat. The revolutionary color banishes shadows and tired-looking eyes by adding light and creating an instant lift to the eye area. It widens eyes when used between the eyebrows and along the sides of the nose, and creates fuller looking lips when used in the hollow of the chin and around the contour of the lips. It is formulated for all skin types. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this product, as anyone have try it out?...2 Answers
  • Will this give me the blurred skin effect like the YSl TouchĂ© Eclat...1 Answers
Callie K.
Callie K.
Best concealer ever! I got this in one of the Sephora favorites boxes and I love it. It is a nice creamy texture that blends easily even with just a finger. Also, it doesn't crease under your eye if you can't set it right away. The price tag on these are pretty hefty so I would suggest trying to find it in some sort of a gift bundle to get a better value. I will definitely repurchase after mine runs out. I recommend this for all beauty junkies who are looking for a high quality concealer that will perform.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
The Touche Eclat is such a great product! It is the OG highlighter - conceals, perfects, and highlights all in one. I was skeptical at first to use this because of the price, so I was happy to have a free sample to try. This is an amazing concealer and and even better highlighter. It highlights all the right parts of your face without serious shimmer or glitter. Overall, if you can afford it, I highly recommend!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I bought this because of all the hype, and I was not disappointed! This product is truly amazing for covering up dark circles!! I even use it on smaller blemishes instead of full on concealer. It stays true all day without sinking into lines.
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.
This is so wonderful. I've been wanting to try these forever and it gives the perfect coverage, highlights and is not cakey at all. It blends perfectly and doesn't crease or settle into fine lines. I can't wait to try more shades
jocelyn f.
jocelyn f.
New Baltimore, MI
Really an amazing brightener, doesn't crease doesn't colide with the other formulas. If goes well over almost any concealer. I would recommend this or the Becca under eye brightener.
rosemary p.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
A little goes a long way and it's really good if you have eyes that are hooded or smog because that little pop in the corner of your eyes makes a big difference🙂🙂
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
Yassssss this highlights beautifully, with expensive products I always say to go to Sephora and try it out first, but it is bomb
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jersey city , NJ
Love this ! Perfect for highlighting under eyes. It's super brighten, worth it
Erica S.
Erica S.
Does your complexion need a boost? Are you wishing you had more radiant looking skin? What about fatigue, is your skin looking dull and tired? Well, with a few strategically placed strokes of the Touche Eclat wand by YSL, instantly it will bring light and radiance to your skin, erase any signs of fatigue, plus so much more for an immediate rested, rejuvenated, and radiant look. Touche Eclat banishes shadows & tired looking eyes by adding light and creating a lift to the eye area. It also can help widen eyes & make lips look fuller. Any skintype can use it, even more oily to combo complexions like myself. This exclusive Wild Edition Touche Eclat pen is so cute. Same everything, just different outside design.
Christina S.
Christina S.
How stinking cute is this package?! Omg! He product is great stuff. Wonderful formula the packaging is just blowing into it the water
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
I have been wanting to try this product, as anyone have try it out? What are the pros & cons to product?
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Will this give me the blurred skin effect like the YSl Touché Eclat Blur Perfecter?