Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat  Wild Edition uploaded by Robin G.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat  Wild Edition uploaded by Erica S.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat  Wild Edition uploaded by Susana D.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat  Wild Edition

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Wild Edition

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erasing any signs of fatigue, and brightening the complexion. For the 2014 holiday season, YSL celebrates the invincible spirit of the Yves Saint Laurent woman with this limited-edition wildly gold Touche Eclat. The revolutionary color banishes shadows and tired-looking eyes by adding light and creating an instant lift to the eye area. It widens eyes when used between the eyebrows and along the sides of the nose, and creates fuller looking lips when used in the hollow of the chin and around the contour of the lips. It is formulated for all skin types.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat  Wild Edition
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Wild Edition
Ashley K.
Los Angeles, CA
Despite the steep price, this under eye brightened and concealer is one of those cult classics that deserves its great reputation. It is a nice light formula that really does the job not to mention the packaging is convenient and also pretty at the same time. If you try this you won’t be disappointed!
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I loved this to conceal and brighten. Such a pretty and natural finish. It's definitely not high coverage concealer but perfect for that more natural glow and still brightens under eye area. Would definitely recommend
Erica S.
Does your complexion need a boost? Are you wishing you had more radiant looking skin? What about fatigue, is your skin looking dull and tired? Well, with a few strategically placed strokes of the Touche Eclat wand by YSL, instantly it will bring light and radiance to your skin, erase any signs of fatigue, plus so much more for an immediate rested, rejuvenated, and radiant look. Touche Eclat banishes shadows & tired looking eyes by adding light and creating a lift to the eye area. It also can help widen eyes & make lips look fuller. Any skintype can use it, even more oily to combo complexions like myself. This exclusive Wild Edition Touche Eclat pen is so cute. Same everything, just different outside design.
mel u.
N Hollywood, CA
perfect for highlighting and concealing It has the most creamiest formula I have ever tried in a concealer i️t is by far the best one . I use It every single day and I would definitely buy more when i’m done with It
Callie K.
Best concealer ever! I got this in one of the Sephora favorites boxes and I love it. It is a nice creamy texture that blends easily even with just a finger. Also, it doesn't crease under your eye if you can't set it right away. The price tag on these are pretty hefty so I would suggest trying to find it in some sort of a gift bundle to get a better value. I will definitely repurchase after mine runs out. I recommend this for all beauty junkies who are looking for a high quality concealer that will perform.
Geeta I.
The Touche Eclat is such a great product! It is the OG highlighter - conceals, perfects, and highlights all in one. I was skeptical at first to use this because of the price, so I was happy to have a free sample to try. This is an amazing concealer and and even better highlighter. It highlights all the right parts of your face without serious shimmer or glitter. Overall, if you can afford it, I highly recommend!
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
At first I didn't understand the hype but after using it for awhile....Love this stuff! I can't put my makeup on without it. It instantly brightens under eyes, and I love using it in the inner corners to look more awake. This is a product I fear of running out.
Jess F.
Hauppauge, NY
My go to cheat product. On lazy days a little tinted moisturizer and YSL touche rose are my go to. I apply it in a triangle shape under my eyes, eye corners top of my cheek bones and bridge of my nose dab with my finger and out the door. Dewey refreshed lifted and quick! #lovemyysltouche
I will say it is pricey for the amount of product you get. I feel it should be around the $32 range.
Andrea G.
I bought this because of all the hype, and I was not disappointed! This product is truly amazing for covering up dark circles!! I even use it on smaller blemishes instead of full on concealer. It stays true all day without sinking into lines.
Erika E.
This is so wonderful. I've been wanting to try these forever and it gives the perfect coverage, highlights and is not cakey at all. It blends perfectly and doesn't crease or settle into fine lines. I can't wait to try more shades
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
I have been wanting to try this product, as anyone have try it out? What are the pros & cons to product?
Hazel S.
Will this give me the blurred skin effect like the YSl Touché Eclat Blur Perfecter?
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Do you think this product works better as a concealer or as a highlighter/brightener?