Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Strobing Light Highlighter uploaded by Jen L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A liquid-shimmer gold highlighter to create a radiant and glittering, incandescent glow. Add just the right amount of micro-gold shimmer to anywhere the light would naturally hit your face. The ultra-lightweight, iconic Touche Eclat now features a strobing formula that spotlights your cheekbones, browbones, down the bridge of the nose, and above the cupid's bow, for a gorgeous, subtle glow. Beauty tip: Lightly tap the product with a foundation brush onto skin. To enhance the shimmery finish, add a drop of Touche Eclat Blur Primer to the skin before applying the Strobing Light. The buildable formula allows you to customize your glow. see more...

• Is this product good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the price...yes or No??...& why??.2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
It's a nice brightening product, but it is not worth the price. There are so many other brightening products around, that you do not need this one. Many "dupes" from the drugstore even. While those aren't exactly the same, it's similar enough that I don't feel the need to pick this up again. I loved it while I had it, but not enough for the price.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Let's just say this product is basically the holy grail of highliters! So easy to apply and lasts almost all day if you use set spray. This one comes in several shades but works specially better on fair skin. We can't deny that it's not the cheapest product around but seriously, amazing! Recommended after a long night with little to none sleep.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beautiful product but you can absolutely find a better highlight for a better price. You are definitely paying for the YSL name and pretty packaging, not the quality or uniqueness of the product.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Not as good as I expected it was pricey and was not what I expected out of YSL. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Libby H.
Libby H.
not really worth the price tag there is much nicer highlighters for a much smaller price
Dena R.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Oh my stars! Beautiful is the best way to describe this product! It's good for combination skin and is just the right kind of build able sheer champagne undertone I would buy this 10 fold for sure! I'm in love
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
I know this has gotten hype before and lots of talk, but I don't see why. It really did not work for me. This was the first highlighter I've ever tried and I almost gave up on highlighting (thank god I didn't, bc obsessed), but it was really sad that this one turned out to be a flop.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Strobing Light Highlighter 0.08 oz
This product is great, but not something I purchase all the time. It's kind of pricey, and the product seems to run out rather quickly. It isn't a concealer, so if you are looking for something to brighten/highlight and cover dark circles, this won't do the job alone. It does give an amazing glow though, and makes skin look bright and dewy, and doesn't have that fake iridescent look.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I love how it applies it blends amazing and I love how it makes my under eyes so bright and hydrated it definitely is a good product But if you are looking for a heavy coverage this is not the product for you it is very light and I like to apply it over my concealer to brighten
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
Okay the highlighter is decently good but you're not really paying for the highlighter you're paying for the bran name on it. I truly believe you can get something better at a different price point which will give out a better highlight. It's not worth it if you're not trying to splurge money
Adi C.
Adi C.
Detroit
Is this product really worth the price...yes or No??...& why??.
PRITY A.
PRITY A.
strongsville , OH
Is this product good for dry skin?