Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Star Collector
The Touche Éclat pen instantly brightens, smooths, and perfects your complexion with a natural, luminous finish. Highlight your best features without any of the shimmer or glitter.
The light-infused pigments in Touche Éclat blend seamlessly for a healthy, natural glow. It’s your skin but better! Never cakey or overdone.
- Brighten the complexion to fight dullness, fatigue, and bring light to the face.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles and lift your features with no risk of caking or creasing.
- Perfect your makeup, give your lips a natural plump, and erase any traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.
Coverage: Sheer to Medium and Buildable
Skin Type: For all Skin Types (Sensitive, Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily)
Finish: Luminous and Natural
How To Apply:
Apply on bare skin or over makeup with just one click and blend with fingertips, brush, or sponge.
To brighten, use the pen down the bridge of the nose, the brow bones, above the brow, and on the tops of the cheeks. Pro tip: for a brighter illumination try using a shade lighter.
To smooth, apply to the smile lines, on the forehead, and on the crow’s feet. Pro tip: use a shade close to your skintone.
To perfect and cleanup mistakes, define edges around the mouth and eyes.
To brighten dark circles, start with your full coverage concealer, then use Touche Eclat on the inner corner of the eye and in the shadows underneath.
It contains good-for-you ingredients that boost skin’s natural luminosity:
- Hyaluronic acid to increase hydration and plump skin
- Vitamin E antioxidant care to fight visible signs of fatigue
Top Questions See all 74 Q&A
- "love this product for under my eyes. easy to apply and is buildable. i suffer from dark circles so it’s good for covering them! i usually use a few layers, it’s long lasting - feel like i’ve not had to buy one in forever! only downside is it’s more pricey than other concealers which i assume would do the same job." in 25 reviews
- "i love how light weight this is but found i needed a lot of product to highlight and conceal otherwise the light texture is beautiful" in 7 reviews
- "luxurious and worth the money! this concealer is amazing at covering dark circles and spots! very creamy and easy to blend out" in 6 reviews
- "soft natural concealer. nothing special for the price. there are better products that you dont have to use tons of to get coverage. if you have perfect skin and only need a touch of concealer then this is for you. not someone who wants a matte finish or a fuller coverage. " in 2 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos