Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Slogan Edition uploaded by Keeley G.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A limited-edition highlighter to illuminate the complexion and spotlight eyes and lips. The Yves Saint Laurent iconic highlighter has been revamped, featuring the same incredible formula but now adorned with charming slogans. Skin is left looking radiant, signs of fatigue are reduced, and complexion is brightened. The highlighter's limited-edition slogans include: I Am Not a Morning Person, No Need to Sleep, and All Lights On Me (sold separately).

Keeley G.
South Yorkshire , England
Not a big fan of the touch eclat formular as a concealer as it's not got enough coverage but for me it works really well as an eye primer.

Love the limited edition packaging.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
Review for: All lights on me. more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Kateryna P.
So far my favourite! As I have dark circles under my eyes I know how hard to cover them. This product is amazingly covering it without heavy look.