12 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #29 in Concealer

What it is:

A multi-use, radiance boosting pen that instantly brightens, smooths, and perfects your complexion with a natural-looking, radiant finish.

What it does:

Touche Éclat instantly highlights your best features without any of the shimmer or glitter. The light reflecting pigments in Touche Éclat let your own skin show through for a beautiful natural glow. Brighten the complexion to fight dullness, fatigue, and bring light to the face. It smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles and lifts your features without caking or creasing. It perfects your makeup, gives your lips a plumped appearance, and erases any traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick. From light to medium to deep, there’s a match for every skintone.

What else you need to know:

The award-winning Touche Éclat Pen helps boost the luminosity of your skin. It’s infused with hyaluronic acid to increase hydration and give skin a plumped look. Vitamin E helps minimize the visible signs of fatigue, while ultra-fine micro-pearls boost radiance. The pen features the ultimate on-the-go, built-in, tapered brush for maximum control and precision.

After 25 years, Touche Éclat is still one of the most awarded beauty products and a secret weapon of the world’s best makeup artists. Mr. Saint Laurent believed women were at their most beautiful under gold lighting and Touche Éclat brings that dream to reality.

• Does this make undereye creases show more prominent? 1 Answers
  • How could we qualify for this in the voxbox2 Answers
  • Do you use this under your eyes?4 Answers
Beatrice d.
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: No. 1
I am always drawn to YSL's stunning gold packaging. I applied the Touche Eclat under my eyes as a sort of highlighter-concealer. I prefer my skin makeup to be on the lighter side and stick to BB cremes over foundations, so naturally the Touche Eclat was a perfect concealer for me. It brightened my skin, and was oh so easy to use. The other end of the brush has a little button to click to dispense the product directly into the brush. It blends in perfectly and left a beautiful glow to my skin.
This product works and looks great.
My problem with it is how heavily perfumed it is. After wearing it for a few days I started to develop a red rash under my eyes (real cute... NOT).
I don't have tremendously sensitive skin, so I can't imagine how people can wear this.
I am really sad that it didn't work out for me because I wanted to love it oh so badly!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter Concealers Makeup 0.1 oz/2.5 ml
I received the YSL touché eclat 3 months ago to review. I was very excited because I have the hardest time finding a concealer that works for me. Either they are too transparent, dry and flaky or not the right color. With all of the hype on this brand (I've only tried their lipsticks which I love) I just knew it'd be awesome. However, I was disappointed with it as a concealer. I feel like sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. What I find it best for is a highlighter! And that's what I now use it for. I love the consistency and color for that purpose. The product is pricey and that's probably the main reason I won't buy it. I don't mind spending a lot on certain makeup/skincare I just don't think this is something I will splurge on.
Lina C.
Lina C.
Before I review this product, I must first say that this is a highlighter, not a concealer. So for everyone complaining about it being too sheer, you're not using it correctly.

That said, I bought this to use as a highlighter and let's just say I'm underwhelmed.

1. The color selection is not good for people with medium golden/olive skin, as it's mostly pink based. The two or so darker shades available are way too dark.
2. The texture of this product didn't wow me, as it seemed to make my forehead (the only place I used this) oily, which is weird as I do not have oily skin.
3. The brush tip applicator isn't my favorite and the packaging doesn't feel luxe enough overall for the price.

I enjoy it, but it's not the best.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I would've given this 5 stars maybe a year ago because I was OBSESSED! But with the newer options like the cover fx highlihgter click sticks - YSL's highlighter is phenomenal but just isn't perfect (yet for a while was as close as it got..) It does a wonderful job highlighting your face beautifully but can sometimes be frustrating with the brush's click pen application to get the liquid flowing into the brush... you sometimes would end up with too much of the liquid in 1 area and have to even them out unnecessarily - plus now that there's better options available which are much more reasonably priced - I had to deduct the 1 star. Great product but better options available for better prices
Alla A.
Alla A.
Staten Island, NY
I have been suffering from dark circles for all my life... if I don't conceal my under eye skin everybody thinks that I am sick or was crying all night long. Just concealing - is not really helpful because even if I find the perfect color (tried different shades for different skin tones: for warm and cold and for neutral, mine is warm though) the skin under my eyes looks grey. This concealer itself is not very thick that's why it's not enough for me. I found a way!!! I apply this YSL product on top of regular concealer whatever brand it is. It gives the necessary LIVE effect. Sheering with no shimmering. Just perfect! I feel like my skin is glowing from the inside!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
So if I were to rate this just as a straight concealer this concealer does cut it. It doesn't hold a prayer for my I spent all night at the library and it looks like it it. But if I am well rested this brightens up my under eye area no question and gives a natural pearly glow-like look. But somedays I need the big dogs when it comes to concealer, and this product just does not deliver enough on its own for it to serve as my stand alone concealer. Though it absolutely kills it when it comes to contouring, I believe it is one of few products that started that whole obsession.
Tania P.
Tania P.
I've only recently purchased this product but I can already tell I'm going to love it. It really does brighten up my under eye area and it's not just me saying that, my mum commented on how my eyes didn't look as tired. The texture is also very smooth which is a bonus. I've only given 4 stars and not 5 mainly because it's quite a recent purchase and I don't want to be too overly optimistic however I do have high hopes. I'd definitely recommend you ask at the counter which colour you should buy as this can make quite the different for some if its not the best match.
Julia M.
Julia M.
YES!!!!! This is the most incredible concealer/highlighter I have ever used. I should mention that I don't have noticeably dark circles, but I do have uneven skin tone/redness and surface dryness that tends to make any liquid makeup an issue. I have never had a problem with this concealer drying my skin and flaking - the texture stays smooth and creamy. I'm also VERY pale with freckles and this product is sheer and lightweight enough that it doesn't feel like I have caked on makeup when I'm wearing it. I love it! It's a staple in my makeup bag!!
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
I resisted buying this product for years, convinced that it was over-rated, and that there wasn't a color that matched my skin tone. I had samples lying around, and I decided to try it one night as i couldn't find my regular concealer. IT IS AMAZING. I actually ended up buying two difference colors, and I used them as under eye concealer, and for subtle high lighting (product card picture recommendation). It's hard to describe why it is so awesome, but the its a combination of the texture, the color, and the way it sits on the skin.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This. Yes. I don't even know how to describe how this even works, but it does. The formula is pretty watery and thin compared to the NARS creamy concealer, but it doesn't not at all affect its opacity, as it's very high coverage. This formula just looks very brightening and I was lucky to get this on sale for black Friday since it does cost a pretty penny, but it's worth everything I paid for it! I'm not sure if I'd buy it again at full price because I also love other cheaper concealers, but this definitely will not disappoint.
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone like to use this anywhere else besides under the eyes? What effect does it make? I'd like to get some bang for my buck.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I want a concealer like this so that there isn't build up under my eyes, and I've read it isn't full coverage so thus far I'm in. How does it do paired with foundation? Any suggestions about a particular product to pair it with?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this product really work? Is it worth the large price tag?
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I have been eyeing this product for a few months and would love to try it! I have a few blemishes and always have dark circles under my eyes! I still haven't found anything to correct the dark circles. I've seen reviews on this being great for those pesky circles. Does it work??
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
Does this really do what everyone says it does? Is all the hype about this product true?! I have heard from many people that it is the best concealer that they have ever used! Interested in getting it but want to know what everyone else on here thinks first!