BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #37 in Concealer

What it is:

A multi-use, radiance boosting pen that instantly brightens, smooths, and perfects your complexion with a natural-looking, radiant finish.

What it does:

Touche Éclat instantly highlights your best features without any of the shimmer or glitter. The light reflecting pigments in Touche Éclat let your own skin show through for a beautiful natural glow. Brighten the complexion to fight dullness, fatigue, and bring light to the face. It smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles and lifts your features without caking or creasing. It perfects your makeup, gives your lips a plumped appearance, and erases any traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick. From light to medium to deep, there’s a match for every skintone.

What else you need to know:

The award-winning Touche Éclat Pen helps boost the luminosity of your skin. It’s infused with hyaluronic acid to increase hydration and give skin a plumped look. Vitamin E helps minimize the visible signs of fatigue, while ultra-fine micro-pearls boost radiance. The pen features the ultimate on-the-go, built-in, tapered brush for maximum control and precision.

After 25 years, Touche Éclat is still one of the most awarded beauty products and a secret weapon of the world’s best makeup artists. Mr. Saint Laurent believed women were at their most beautiful under gold lighting and Touche Éclat brings that dream to reality.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Concealer
  • "the only thing of this product i'd change is the coverage, which isn't a lot. but everything else is perfect. it gives a nice light touch to my skin, i apply it on my dark circles, between my eyebrows and on my chin - so everywhere i want to highlight. it's lightweighted and doesn't get cakey." in 236 reviews
  • "the touche 'eclat concealer does an ok job at hiding those under imperfect spots when used in conjunction with color correcting products and setting powder. i have had problems with this concealer looking cakey and creasing, but the color range makes it worth it as i have very pale skin. i also have sensitive skin and have never had issues with it. i enjoy the lightweight feel of the concealer and it's very easy to blend out. i definitely suggest the touche 'eclat concealer as a nice high end product that does the job." in 70 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: No. 2 more...
I love this concealer as well! Yves Saint Laurent does have an amazing variety of shades! I used the number 2 and used it on my entire face. The coverage was amazing y’all. I got a sample and used it on my entire face and it was amazing! My skin literally looked so flawless! It made my skin so glowing and perfected. He only thing about these that I would change is the price. It could be a little cheaper. I would definitely still purchase this stuff tho, because it works and it lasts for multiple hours. So, yess, I would still recommend this concealer! I’ll share my picture below and it was after wearing his stuff for 7 hours or more!
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
Review for: No. 2.5 more...
I really did not like this concealer. The coverage is super lightweight, which is extremely undesirable in an undereye concealer for me.

I'm also not a fan of the finish. I've used a concealer brush and a beauty blender with this and both ways the finish was extremely cakey. It emphasized all the wrinkles under my eyes.

Since the price point on this is so expensive, I've repeatedly tried this concealer but it has not worked for me. I feel the price point is not worth it at all. There are so many concealers out there and this one is not worth your time.

The one good thing about this concealer was that it did have a brightening effect, but literally, any other concealer can do that.

This product was not impressive.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Review for: No. 2, No. 1 more...
This is my all time favorite makeup item! A magic wand as it performs so many tasks. Use it to highlight eyes, conceal blemishes, dark spots, help hide fine lines and wrinkles, use it as an eyeshadow base, and more. I like array of hues available now. It never cakes, flakes, or looks greasy. Just easy natural looking highlight and more. I have been using this product since it aired on QVC at least 15 years ago. Of course I have tried other highlighters but this one is much better. My desert island must have!
Megan B.
Racine
Review for: No. 2 more...
This concealer is one of my holy grails. I normally wouldn’t spend this much on concealer because it’s almost $40 but I got it in a Sephora superstar kit and it quickly became a favorite of mine. It isn’t a full coverage concealer but works extremely well at brightening my under eyes and covering most of the darkness I get there. You can build it up a little bit, but it still won’t be super opaque. I opt for this concealer because I generally don’t wear foundation because I have dark freckles and this product leaves my face looking fresh with freckles still poking through.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: No. 2.5 more...
This is my favorite concealer. I was using this for years, then switched to Tarte shape tape, but I just switched back to this. It is a great medium coverage with a beautiful finish. Throughout the day I was noticing dryness with shape tape, but never with this!
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have This product in two shades and am confused as to why it is actually to be used for. As a concealer, is it is way too light of a coverage for my liking. As far as highlighting, this did not have any shimmer to give a radiant look. This may be better for those who like to contour. I have a hard time putting this to good use.
Casey S.
Brunswick
Review for: No. 1.5 more...
Sometimes people review this and say it didn’t cover their blemishes, but this concealer is not meant for covering blemishes. It is meant for covering under your eyes and it does a very good job at it. It brightens immensely and is fun to apply. I recommend this concealer if you’re looking for a good under-eye concealer
Mira R.
St Charles
Review for: No. 1.5 more...
I really love this concealer. It is long lasting and easy to apply and blend. I love that it is in a pen because it makes it easy to use on the go. The packaging is beautiful and very high end looking. The only problem I had is with the shade- it seemed to be a bit orangey. Other than that I love it!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Review for: No. 2 more...
One of my favorite concealers.  I love pushing the click button and seeing the product ready to apply on the brush.  It goes on so smoothly.  It doesn’t crease.  It looks fresh and leaves my skin looking flawless.  Absolutely a makeup staple for any beauty lover.
Martyna L.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great under eye brightener/concealer. I wouldn't use it as a face highlighter since it's very subtle and expensive, and there are so many highlighters on the market. But it does a rally great job of hiding dark under eye shadows. I took off one star because the cost is very high.
Caroline K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone like to use this anywhere else besides under the eyes? What effect does it make? I'd like to get some bang for my buck.
Julie S.
I want a concealer like this so that there isn't build up under my eyes, and I've read it isn't full coverage so thus far I'm in. How does it do paired with foundation? Any suggestions about a particular product to pair it with?
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this product really work? Is it worth the large price tag?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I have been eyeing this product for a few months and would love to try it! I have a few blemishes and always have dark circles under my eyes! I still haven't found anything to correct the dark circles. I've seen reviews on this being great for those pesky circles. Does it work??
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
does this YSL toche eclat arrive with many different shades ,or only one shade?