BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A highlighter that neutralizes yellow undertones to give skin a healthy, rosy glow. Let skin look refreshed with Yves Saint Laurent's Radiant Touch. With its glow-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, it instantly illuminates with its rosy highlighting shade, hiding the signs of fatigue and leaving skin with a well-rested appearance. The beauty secret of the world's top makeup artists and models, Touche Eclat is a must-have for achieving a radiant, flawless face. The classic brush and the "click" remain, but the liquid is infused with a luminous shade of rose-gold. Endlessly adaptable, its rosy, luminous highlighting shade instantly neutralizes yellow undertones and creates a healthy glow.

Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet baby angel! I love this product! This makes me glow like no other and it actually helps conceal my under eye bags and brightens up my entire face. I use it where I would put a highlighter and it's perfectly soft, glowing and perfect if you want healthy looking gorgeous skin! Super blendable and layers on top of your foundation and others just fine.
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Amazing product and easy to use because of its excellent packaging! (Plus everything YSL packages looks gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for their gold tones in their packages!) the first time I used this, I thought I had color matched correctly, but found the product worked better for me in a shade lighter than my first instinct!
Charca M.
I love this pen! I use it everyday on my undereye and it helps give me a glow despite my lack of sleep. It's a part of my everyday routine now. It's worth it and I'm planning to get the other pens too. I highly recommend it.
Lexi K.
I am surprised there are no reviews for this yet! Received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love! Ended up purchasing a tube, but because of the cost - it is hard to keep this in stock in my makeup bag. The color I use is color 3.5 Luminous Almond. I'm Asian and have more of an almond undertone. This is a wonder pen! No matter the blemish or dark circles, this will bring light and brighten your face as if you are just radiating youth. Blends great and allows skin to breath even with multiple application. Can be applied under or over your makeup (for example if you need to do a light re-application during the day). I use it in the corner of my eyes and under my eyes. I also use it on the highlights of my cheek and a bit on the forehead. Only complaint is the packaging it is in. I'm not fond of the tube brush. I'd rather just have a container of it in it and then use my fingers to dab it. I would definitely stock up on this if I had the budget to continuously afford to get it. Highly recommend!!!
Colleen F.
This will forever be on my list of "holy grail" products. I have one stashed just about everywhere I can think of (purse, makeup bag, travel kit, car, etc.) There are many replicas, but none compare to the original YSL Touche Eclat. The formula is proprietary so no one has been able to get it quite right. There are a few out there that are pretty good "dupes" but the YSL glides on the easiest, has the creamiest texture, hides imperfections, highlights wherever it is placed and can just really perk up any face. The #1 selling product in their entire line. I wear shade 02 which has warmer undertones. 01 is pinkier which is beautiful used as a highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid's bow, etc. Any of the colors that have a ".5" in the shade name means it has a golden/yellow undertone to it. Once you try this product, you'll be hooked.
Nhung N.
This was my splurge for my birthday. It is definitely a high end product. It gives a subtle glow and shimmer which is perfect for me because I dont like it to be too glittery or bright. Again, it is a high end product so it is quite pricey
Jamie L.
Personally this is one of my favorite concealer/highlighters ever. I love the natural finish it gives off. I prefer to use this under my eyes, around my nose, and on my cupid's bow. Gives that perfect finish! I will say it can tend to stick to dry patches, so if you have dry under eyes especially I would not recommend this.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this! I don't wear foundation, so this concealer works well for me under a tinted moisturizer to both cover and highlight my face. I use it on the dark circles under my eyes and it doesn't crease or look caked on. Works beautifully!
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Was so excited to try this. Watched tutorials on YouTube.
But the product was disappointing especially
Considering the high price point. Sat on skin weirdly
And made no noticeable difference. Returned to Sephora.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
This is a beautiful highlighting corrector! You don't have to have any discoloration just to be able to use it! It brightens up areas that aren't problematic as well, just gives you a youthful look! Lasts awhile and worth the $$.