Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Or Rose

A highlighter that neutralizes yellow undertones to give skin a healthy, rosy glow. Let skin look refreshed with Yves Saint Laurent's Radiant Touch. With its glow-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, it instantly illuminates with its rosy highlighting shade, hiding the signs of fatigue and leaving skin with a well-rested appearance. The beauty secret of the world's top makeup artists and models, Touche Eclat is a must-have for achieving a radiant, flawless face. The classic brush and the "click" remain, but the liquid is infused with a luminous shade of rose-gold. Endlessly adaptable, its rosy, luminous highlighting shade instantly neutralizes yellow undertones and creates a healthy glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Or Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie  H.
Lewistown, PA
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Or Rose uploaded by Stephanie  H.
I have never had a concealer match my skin perfectly. Until now. I am very fair skinned and my undertones are very peachy on the almost yellow side thanks to a medical condition. This means that finding makeup is hard because of how pale I am. Everything makes me look washed out, or yellow or whatever mismatched under tone they are. This product is the exact opposite of every concealer problem I've ever had and it lays so nicely on my skin. It doesn't get patchy, it doesn't stick unevenly. It isn't overly dewy so if you're into a matte finish it will lend itself to that. It blends beautifully as well. Additionally it lasts so long, definitely a full day product. I never spend this kind of money on much of anything but I will be buying this again. This is my forever  concealer for sure. Then the packaging! It took me a second to understand but once I did I fell in love. There is so much less waste with this clicking pump than the typical doe foot applicator that you have to then get a makeup spatula for. Even then you still miss some. This creates a vacuum tube that presses it out directly onto the brush tip allowing you to quickly and easily apply the product. It does take quite a few clicks to get it going at the beginning so don't get discouraged. There isn't anything wrong with it. It's just how it works that it takes awhile. Kind of like when you first use a spray pump. I honestly Cant say enough how awesome I think this product is.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet baby angel! I love this product! This makes me glow like no other and it actually helps conceal my under eye bags and brightens up my entire face. I use it where I would put a highlighter and it's perfectly soft, glowing and perfect if you want healthy looking gorgeous skin! Super blendable and layers on top of your foundation and others just fine.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Very impressed with these little pens. I didn't think that color correcting was a thing until I used this. This stuff is magic and made my look flawless.
Charca M.
Gurnee, IL
I love this pen! I use it everyday on my undereye and it helps give me a glow despite my lack of sleep. It's a part of my everyday routine now. It's worth it and I'm planning to get the other pens too. I highly recommend it.
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Amazing product and easy to use because of its excellent packaging! (Plus everything YSL packages looks gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for their gold tones in their packages!) the first time I used this, I thought I had color matched correctly, but found the product worked better for me in a shade lighter than my first instinct!
Olivia O.
Fairhope , AL
Obsessed with these to brighten the undereye! So lightweight, but really awakens the undereye area when worn under concealer. Amazing formula!
Ashley J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this! I don't wear foundation, so this concealer works well for me under a tinted moisturizer to both cover and highlight my face. I use it on the dark circles under my eyes and it doesn't crease or look caked on. Works beautifully!
Nicole G.
Bayport, NY
Absolutely love this product! It blends effortlessly. Feels and looks great! Love the packaging. The only con is that you have to prime it a lot before the product comes out.
Jamie L.
Grand Forks , ND
Personally this is one of my favorite concealer/highlighters ever. I love the natural finish it gives off. I prefer to use this under my eyes, around my nose, and on my cupid's bow. Gives that perfect finish! I will say it can tend to stick to dry patches, so if you have dry under eyes especially I would not recommend this.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Was so excited to try this. Watched tutorials on YouTube. But the product was disappointing especially Considering the high price point. Sat on skin weirdly And made no noticeable difference. Returned to Sephora.

Looking for your answer?