Tierra C.
Greenville, WV

I would really like to try these, but I do have a couple questions. Do they have good coverage or is it more like caking layers and layers of makeup on to get the right coverage? Also, I watched the video and it almost looked like they had a more runny formula to them. How is the consistency of these products compared to others?

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
2 years, 3 months ago
I purchased mine in bisque. I didn't feel it was runny and I was able to layer it under foundation without it looking cakey.