BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #8 in Color Correcting

Discover the award-winning complexion highlighter now in 3 must-have color correctors; instantly cancel and neutralize color imperfections for a flawless skin tone.

Better targeting: the easy one-click brush allows you to perfectly target the problem zone. Wear under or over foundation.

Better buildable color correction: the lightweight formula allows for customizable and seamless correction.

How-to choose

Green: Corrects blemishes, conceals redness for an even skin tone.

Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots. Illuminate.

Violet: Corrects yellow dull skin for a healthy glow.

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle S.
My skin is on the red side (thank you rosacea), so I have been on a nonstop search to find the perfect color corrector. This product is so lightweight it is undetectable under foundation. When color correcting, the last thing you want I a product that is heavy that leaves behind a noticeable layer of product buildup. This product has such a thin, smooth consistency. I blend it out with my fingers and only use a sponge if I accidentally apply to much product. With this corrector I am able to use a medium coverage foundation (MUFE Ultra HD liquid) instead of my usual full coverage. I love this product and swear by it. The only reason I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. I feel that you do not get enough product for the price you're paying.
Jennifer J.
Purchased this at the recommendation of my Sephora rep. I am so happy I did! It is well worth the $38 price tag! At first I was skeptical but quickly found the value in this little gem! I am an olive toned skin women with some dullness & darkness under the eye! I cant not believe how this brightens my eyes & essentially makes the darkness disappear! It last all day! I apply it under my concealer & love that it makes me look so much younger just from brightening up my eyes! Highly recommend this product! I also purchased the CC primer in apricot and that too is a A+ in my book!
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the shade bisque! I absolutely love the formulation of this product. It's sheer but buildable which is different from many other color correcting products I've used. The under eye area is a very sensitive and thin area to be working with and I can't imagine caking on product on such a fragile part of the body. Like I said, formulation is awesome and sheer but gets the job done. I would highly recommend. I haven't used any other shades so I can't speak on any other colors but the bisque one worked amazingly for me!
Annielu H.
Chino Hills, CA
I purchased this at #sephora after I asked what could help with my under eye bags and she brought the neutralizer in Violet. After she applied it to one side of my face then I immediately saw a difference. OH MY GOD, it was amazing. The product is soft and blends flawlessly onto the face and eyes. I have sensitive skin (especially around the eye area) and this did not break me out into hives. Is it worth the almost 40 dollars, hell yes. I would have liked to try the green one for my rosacea, I guess next time.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
While these are great color correctors, I had a big problem with how it creased under my eyes. The lady at Sephora said this concealer was lightweight and wouldn't build up, but when I tried it, I couldn't get it to stay out of my under eye crease. There are better color correctors out there, in my opinion, such as the Bobbi Brown one and Urban Decay, and you pay less for those products. 3 stars for the cute, convenient packaging though.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Finally decided to take the chance and order this. I got a peach color one for my dark circles. The coverage is great. Hides all the annoying dark and purple under my eyes. I almost didn't like it tho because of the packaging. It is a weird click twist till the product comes out. And it sorta gives too much product, and I normally wouldn't care but it's pricey and I don't want to waste it. 4 stars because it could be a better container.
Samantha A.
If you're looking for a top notch Complexion Highlighter, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Neutralizers need to be on your MUST HAVE list! I've used "Radiant Touch" for some time now, and this Lightweight, Vitamin E Enriched color correcting highlighter has made such a huge difference in my skin. You can find it at Sephora for between $38.00 - $42.00 and it's totally worth your investment.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
After a tutorial video that I saw in Influenster, I go to SAKS, YSL beauty specialist and buy...all 3 colors! All colors are essentials! For me purple color is not only important to light, I used like corrector makeup 💄 too! Green color to my red skin and Peach 🍑 color under my eyes 👀 before my eyes concealer. Higly Recommend, now I'm a 🤐 Member of YSL Cult fan!!
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Just picked up the Apricot shade of this product on impulse at sephora. I have not tried it extensively yet but was pressed that it pretty completely covered the blue veins in my wrists (I already had make up on but I figured that was close to "dark under eye circles" haha)

I'll update this review to reflect my experiences as I go!
Kristy J.
Albany, MO
This is a MUST have product! You can't have too many of these! Very easy to apply and you can feel the difference in your skin the minute you apply it! Any problem area you have this is for you! It covers anything INCLUDING scars! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is in the market for this type of product!
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What color is for dark under eyes ?
Jamie W.
Does the violet one help with under eye circles?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Do these really work? Are they worth the money?
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
How much coverage ?? Full or medium?
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Does it give full conceal or just a brighter?