3 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #5 in Color Correcting

Discover the award-winning complexion highlighter now in 3 must-have color correctors; instantly cancel and neutralize color imperfections for a flawless skin tone.

Better targeting: the easy one-click brush allows you to perfectly target the problem zone. Wear under or over foundation.

Better buildable color correction: the lightweight formula allows for customizable and seamless correction.

How-to choose

Green: Corrects blemishes, conceals redness for an even skin tone.

Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots. Illuminate.

Violet: Corrects yellow dull skin for a healthy glow.

• Is this worth the higher price point?1 Answers
  • Are there any compareable to this product? Better priced?1 Answers
  • Is this a product that blends with all skin tones? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jade D.
Jade D.
Review for: Touche Eclat Violet
Tried this in Sephora and it lives up to the hype. I have pale, light olive skin, with more neutral than yellow undertones. My skin is very good, but I've always had dark under eye circles, and now that I'm older my skin tends to look a bit dull. This violet neutralizer really made a difference. I tried it over concealer and on bare skin, and it worked both ways. It really did brighten up my skin without looking fake, ashy, or reverse raccoon-eyes. It went on smoothly, didn't cake and lasted all day. It is meant to be sheer. It's not a concealer. So if you want something opaque you'll need to conceal first. It looked natural, just brightened up the areas I applied it on-- under eyes, over my cupid's bow, over my eyebrows and on my chin. It made me look prettier and well rested. I love the formulation: creamy and non irritating. It doesn't have a detectable odor. I tried it out by itself, as well as with a light dusting of setting powder over it. It looked good and lasted well both ways. I dropped a star for two reasons. First, at $38.00 it is quite expensive, and a lot less product than the regular touche eclat. Second, I learned that YSL tests on animals, which is both cruel and completely unnecessary. If YSL stops experimenting on animals then this product would be a staple in my makeup case. Its that good.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
My skin is on the red side (thank you rosacea), so I have been on a nonstop search to find the perfect color corrector. This product is so lightweight it is undetectable under foundation. When color correcting, the last thing you want I a product that is heavy that leaves behind a noticeable layer of product buildup. This product has such a thin, smooth consistency. I blend it out with my fingers and only use a sponge if I accidentally apply to much product. With this corrector I am able to use a medium coverage foundation (MUFE Ultra HD liquid) instead of my usual full coverage. I love this product and swear by it. The only reason I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. I feel that you do not get enough product for the price you're paying.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Las Vegas, NV
Violet is great if you have hyperpigmentation it truly evens out my skin tone and gets rid of my dull imperfections! In about two clicks ;) a little goes a long ways. The purple is a nice light shade, unlike a few others I have tried. I love how lightweight & smooth this formula is, it blends well underneath my makeup without any issues! Long story short... This is an amazing color corrector, it evens out my skin tone and give me a natural healthy flawless look! It's a must have in my makeup bag! It is a bit on the pricey side, but this in one product I might just have to splurge on. I received #YSLCorrectionPerfection as a free sample.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Purchased this at the recommendation of my Sephora rep. I am so happy I did! It is well worth the $38 price tag! At first I was skeptical but quickly found the value in this little gem! I am an olive toned skin women with some dullness & darkness under the eye! I cant not believe how this brightens my eyes & essentially makes the darkness disappear! It last all day! I apply it under my concealer & love that it makes me look so much younger just from brightening up my eyes! Highly recommend this product! I also purchased the CC primer in apricot and that too is a A+ in my book!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
I received the green concealer in the mail and I was SO excited to try this out. I've never used a color corrector concealer before so my expectations were really high and esp since its YSL. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and around my nose and this covered it up perfectly. Creamy smooth formulation makes it really easy to blend out. I use this with my beauty blender and works like a dream together. The green color is a very light green so there is no trace of it under my foundation. AMAZING color corrector and will for sure purchase when I am out.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Burbank, CA
I never thought the lavender shade was going to work for me, but WOW did it do some wonder to my complexion. My skin looked healthy and glow-y. I use it for my under eye area to brighten, as well as in the high points of my face. While I feel like I could have gotten more use out of a different shade (green for redness correction), I'm still enjoying the éclat neutralizer. The click pen is also a great feature. It dispenses just enough product for me per click.
I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing as it is quite pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the shade bisque! I absolutely love the formulation of this product. It's sheer but buildable which is different from many other color correcting products I've used. The under eye area is a very sensitive and thin area to be working with and I can't imagine caking on product on such a fragile part of the body. Like I said, formulation is awesome and sheer but gets the job done. I would highly recommend. I haven't used any other shades so I can't speak on any other colors but the bisque one worked amazingly for me!
Annielu H.
Annielu H.
Chino Hills, CA
I purchased this at #sephora after I asked what could help with my under eye bags and she brought the neutralizer in Violet. After she applied it to one side of my face then I immediately saw a difference. OH MY GOD, it was amazing. The product is soft and blends flawlessly onto the face and eyes. I have sensitive skin (especially around the eye area) and this did not break me out into hives. Is it worth the almost 40 dollars, hell yes. I would have liked to try the green one for my rosacea, I guess next time.
Dana G.
Dana G.
I am a huge fan of YSL products, and this one was no exception. I have uneven skin tone, and the green color corrector definitely helped with that. One of my favorite things about this product is the packaging - there's a little button that you click at the bottom, which dispenses the product from the brush. I was disappointed that this product doesn't blend easier. If you contour your face, I would recommend avoiding using this product in areas that you contour. It attracts the bronze powders like a magnet.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Gainesville, VA
Love this neutralizing concealer! I used it in the green shade to minimize redness. After a winter that saw one too many colds and in anticipation of a wild allergy season, this is a lifesaver. I used mainly around my nose to minimize redness and also on some discoloration from blemishes. It's light and smooth. Can be worn alone with a finishing powder or layered with foundation. Good coverage...can layer as necessary. Can't wait to try the other two colors for a perfectly colored, even toned face!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Does the violet one help with under eye circles?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What color is for dark under eyes ?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Do these really work? Are they worth the money?
Lattesha B.
Lattesha B.
Waterbury, CT
Which color corrector is good for acne scars
Sonny K.
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Does it give full conceal or just a brighter?