BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #8 in Color Corrector

Discover the award-winning complexion highlighter now in 3 must-have color correctors; instantly cancel and neutralize color imperfections for a flawless skin tone.

Better targeting: the easy one-click brush allows you to perfectly target the problem zone. Wear under or over foundation.

Better buildable color correction: the lightweight formula allows for customizable and seamless correction.

How-to choose

Green: Corrects blemishes, conceals redness for an even skin tone.

Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots. Illuminate.

Violet: Corrects yellow dull skin for a healthy glow.

Buy on Sephora
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I decided to include the Touch Éclat Radiant Touch pen by YSL in my contouring routine for the past 2 weeks. Here are the results that I have found. My lease favorite characteristic about this product is the applicator. I tend to avoid pen type applicators as I feel that a lot of product gets wasted from being stuck in the bristles. However this is my only dislike. I do not want to waste it because I do in fact believe the product its self is great. The way I use it, the color gives me a more subtle contour that allows for a more natural look when I am finished. There is also less need for bronzer as after blending it already provides for me a glowing finish. It also blends well without disappearing which is a problem I sometimes have with my other make up. As for coverage, it is a little light for me as I have a lot of dark spots from acne scarring but I use concealer underneath it and I still feel that I get the same "radiant" effect as though it was used on its own. Regardless of the design, I plan on purchasing this product again to continue using it with my daily routine. Note: My typical make-up look is what I call "neutral glam" I don't do cat eyes and all the fancy stuff just foundation, a little contour, and shimmery eyes. I find this look is good for lasting through the day as I tend to go from the office to classroom to various events. Usually all I change is my lip color.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
I purchased this is Apricot to help conceal my dark circles. While my dark circles are really bad, they couldn't help to conceal them completely but they did make them look much, much better. My only problem with this product is the higher price point and the smaller amount of product that you get for that price. I love YSL and all their products, but I can't buy their products as much as I would like to due to the price point.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Touche Eclat Green more...
Really neutralizes my redness very well I love this baby green shade I don’t want my color corrector super bright and pigmented so I appreciate the toned down color green ! This applys super creamy and I love the finished look with my foundation on top !
Jennifer T.
Review for: Touche Eclat Bisque more...
I love this color correcter. Its the perfect texture where it is thick enough to correct my dark circles, but thin enough where it won't bunch up under another concealer product. Super easy to apply with the push button on the bottom of it. Definitely give this color corrector a try if you are willing to spend the money on it.
Shaziah N.
Review for: Touche Eclat Bisque more...
Yves Saint Laurent is a prestigious brand and all but I didn't care for this particular product. It was medium coverage on my skin and I felt that it could've lasted longer. I don't see myself buying this again.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Are use this all the time it’s one of my every day concealers and I love this it is great it’s a little liquidy which I don’t like about that but it’s still a great product I recommend little pricey but it still great if anybody is looking for a great concealer this is something you should
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Review for: Touche Eclat Violet more...
The violet works wonders for brightening my skin. I like using it in areas I want highlighted a little without having any shimmer or glitter on top. The texture is smooth and the color is blendable without being chalky. I plan to try the green version next to help neutralize the redness in my skin.
Jessica A.
I love the bisque color corrector for my dark circles! Works like a charm! It really does brighten up my under eyes and they are really easy to blend. I find the formula does really sink into the skin which I love bc it almost moisturizes it as well!
Nati 🇨.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Touche Eclat Bisque more...
I hace dark circles under my eyes and this color brightened up my bags. It’s very light creamy and it’s lasting under your concealer. I have dry skin and it didn’t crease at all in my fine lines. It’s a bit pricey but I would buy it again
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
I was really excited about this since I love Touche Eclat concealer, however, I wished this formula was a little thicker since it is a color corrector. Also the fragrance of the product was a little much for around the eye area.
Jamie W.
Does the violet one help with under eye circles?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What color is for dark under eyes ?
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
How much coverage ?? Full or medium?
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Does it give full conceal or just a brighter?
Lattesha B.
Danbury, CT
Which color corrector is good for acne scars