BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The magic light of Touche Éclat in the 1st radiance awakening foundation by YSL Beauty. More fatigue-defying and better flawless coverage than ever. Enriched with the stimulating power of Ruscus Extract, the anti-fatigue formula energizes skin by stimulating micro-circulation and targeting dullness to instantly improve skin brightness and luminosity. Vitamin E protects against free radicals. Formulated with SPF 22 to provide sun.

How to Apply Touche Éclat Foundation:

Pump 2 drops in the well of your Y-brush. Developed with an exclusive Y-shape reservoir, the Y-brush delivers the perfect amount of Touche Éclat Foundation. The brush buffs and distributes product evenly across the skin for a seamless, flawless finish every time.

• I would love to try this out one day2 Answers
  • Right l have lately realised that my make up has started ...3 Answers
  • If you had to choose, would you go with this foundation o...4 Answers
Kassandra V.
So I didn’t actually buy this foundation. I went to Sephora to get color matched and I really wanted to get this foundation the lady tried like six of them on my face and the undertones to all of them were pink it was horrible. They had nothing for my olive skin tone
Ingrid S.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation SPF 19 - # B40 Beige 30ml/1oz more...
This just wasn't for me at all. First of all, the colour was all wrong (not the foundations fault but it just fueled my annoyance). It looked powdery when I first applied it, which I'm not a massive fan of, but after 3 hours I was super greasy! It just slid around my face and I looked like a little oil stain. Attractive. I really didn't like this foundation. I don't like to use the word hate, but... Yeah.
Adrienne G.
I have dry skin and like a luminous finish foundation. I like luminous silk, face and body, etc. I HATE THIS FOUNDATION. it is so expensive, but it has no coverage with a nonlayerable formula and zero lasting power. horrible
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I didn't like this foundation. It felt like a mask and didn't have a great color match. It was so expensive and not worth it in my opinion. I would not recommend this foundation.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I've struggled for a long time to find a foundation to match so when I picked up a bottle of LTTE (the pre-reformulation) I was impressed that it not only worked for my medium dark neutral olive skin tone but that it worked fantastically well for my dry skin as well. I wanted to make this the foundation I would buy over and over without bothering with other brands because it was so perfect, naturally when I heard it was being changed I was frustrated.

With great hesitation I picked up a bottle in my usual shade and brought it home and had my frustrations confirmed, the shades no longer matched, the new BD 60 was at least a shade and a half lighter than the predecessor and the next number up was much too dark! I didn't see the point in testing the formulas given it wouldn't match anyway but have heard others talk about the increased coverage and unfriendliness towards dry skin (???!!!!)

YSL if you're reading this, I'm greatly disappointed you chose to change the shade range so drastically, I hope you will release the foundation again because clearly there was an enormous following, your line already has 5-6 other foundations catering to people with oily skin but what about the rest of us?

If you're a fan of the predecessor or have dry skin or already had a match in this line or prefer a light/medium coverage, skip the new version and save yourself the heartache.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
WHY oh why did YSL "reformulate" this. The old formula is far superior and more of a luxury foundation feel. I honestly think this formula feels like a drug store foundation. Oxidizes on everyone even with primer used underneath. I am so sad and disappointed, please bring back the old formula!
MA Aleesha S.
Culver City
Review for: BD 50 Warm Honey more...
It didn't meet my expectations. overprice. difficult to find my color. doesn't last on my face even i have primer
Marlene V.
Review for: BD 40 Warm Sand more...
Product is a little pricey doesn't really apply to we'll not full coverage and to much yellow tones
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Review for: B 10 Porcelain more...
This stuff is awful. Every time I wore this, I had a terrible face day. It breaks apart on my forehead, nose, cheeks and it just looks gross and nasty. It made me feel insecure when people looked at me when I wore this because my face was all separating. Not cute
Krystal S.
Soooo good really good brand and good foundation really pigmented love it recommend love it !!!! Awsome
Nima C.
Stanford le hope, Essex
Is this good for dry skin?
Annie K.
Bowie, MD
Has anyone else tried Makeup For Evers foundation and if so how would you compare it to this?
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Would love to try this product out what do you girls think of it ?
A K.
If you had to choose, would you go with this foundation or Chanel Vitalumiere?
Erica C.
Does it have sunblock in it and how is it on different skin types?

Amazon