BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The magic light of Touche Éclat in the 1st radiance awakening foundation by YSL Beauty. More fatigue-defying and better flawless coverage than ever. Enriched with the stimulating power of Ruscus Extract, the anti-fatigue formula energizes skin by stimulating micro-circulation and targeting dullness to instantly improve skin brightness and luminosity. Vitamin E protects against free radicals. Formulated with SPF 22 to provide sun.

How to Apply Touche Éclat Foundation:

Pump 2 drops in the well of your Y-brush. Developed with an exclusive Y-shape reservoir, the Y-brush delivers the perfect amount of Touche Éclat Foundation. The brush buffs and distributes product evenly across the skin for a seamless, flawless finish every time.

• I would love to try this out one day2 Answers
  • Right l have lately realised that my make up has started ...3 Answers
  • If you had to choose, would you go with this foundation o...4 Answers
Kayla C.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation more...
What a beautiful Satin finish foundation! Leaves my skin looking air-brushed (not joking, literally Flawless). I'm almost out of my first bottle and I will definitely be going back to re-purchase. The only slight con I'd say is that since the consistency is so thin, this foundation needs to be set because it'll wipe off when it's touched. Regardless though, I always set my foundation with a powder so it's not really an added step for me. It is YSL, so the price is higher than most brands, but if you're looking to splurge, I give this one a thumbs up! Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
Lexie W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation so much! I use it everyday when I do my usual makeup routine. It lasts all day on my skin(normal/dry) and it has excellent coverage- yet it's not too heavy and cakey looking! I love a flawless, natural look and this helps me achieve it with little effort. I apply it with my beauty blender pro and it makes my skin look smooth and a tad bit dewy which is what I personally love. Finish it off with some setting powder, blush, finishing spray and BAAAAAM you're ready to take on the day. Definitely recommend this foundation to anyone looking for Medium coverage and amazing shades! GET IT!
May A.
This is the best and now the only foundation I use. I sampled it during a make-over and instantly fell in love with it. It glides on smoothly as it moisturizes my aging skin. Fine lines disappear and I honestly have been asked what I've been up to that has made me look ten years younger. I almost want to lie!
A little goes a long way which is why it is so worth the price. At first I thought I could not duplicate the make-up artist's work, but the product is so smooth and goes on so easily that I've actually cut down my morning routine time. I've also haven't noticed new dark spots on my face when I wash off all makeup at night. It apparently acts as a good sunscreen. The color is true to my skin color as it blends in very well leaving no traces of where the product begins on my skin. I could not be happier. Sincerely.
Chelsea W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation more...
Magic in a bottle! For all my dry skin beauties out there, the price tag is well worth it. The product feels lightweight and looks luminous, while still providing nice, buildable coverage. It looks especially pretty when applied with a makeup sponge. And of course, the beautiful YSL packaging simply cannot be beat. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that this particular product is SPF 22, which bundles skincare and makeup into one. I'd recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin looking for a breathable, dewy finish.
Lynsey S.
San Francisco, CA
I usually go for super full coverage foundations but I really like this formula, especially for summer! It has buildable coverage and is long lasting, even in the summer heat. I wasn't sure the high price tag would be worth it but I'd definitely buy it again.  A little does go a long way with this formula which makes me feel like I'm getting a good value.  Being clumsy, I've accidentally dropped the bottle a few times and it hasn't cracked or broken, which is also nice.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
After reading excellent reviews in my favorite fashion magazines, I headed over to my Sephora store to try Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation. I found the variety of colors to be decent and the sales rep easily matched a shade to my skin color. As I arrived without makeup and still had a day filled with shopping ahead, the sales rep gave me a complimentary application--one of the perks of shopping at Seohora! She applied the product with a brush and it seemed to blend easily. The color match was right for my tanned olive skin, so away I went with my purchase and fresh face. After a day out, the foundation seemed to last, but my skin felt heavy and oily. As I looked in the mirror before cleansing my face, I noticed the foundation appeared to be heavily applied and almost caked around my few fine lines. However, I was shocked to find three blemishes that were not there when I left home! I chalked it up to an over zealous application and washed it from my face. My normal cleanser removed it easily and I felt like my skin was back to its balanced self. The blemishes healed quickly after not wearing foundation for a few days. When I applied Le Teint Touch Eclat foundation on my own the first time, I chose to use a cosmetic sponge instead of brush, thinking the brush might have been the reason for the heavy coverage on the first try. Application was smooth and easy, yet I still felt as if I had too much foundation settling into my few fine lines. I went over my face again with a clean sponge, but just couldn't get the coverage to feel any lighter. After another day's wear, I felt oily and suffocated with another two blemishes as a reminder. Back into the box and to the store it went. I really wanted to be on trend, but this just didn't work for this 45 year old face.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
I LOVE this foundation, its a very natural almost dewy byt not overly shiny finish, its a medium to full coverage but very buildable, I dont ever get cakey or creasy, it doesnt sit in my pores and it sets nicely with just a thin coat of powder, which makes the rest of my makeup sit and blend beautifully!
Griseda H.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation more...
Way is this discontinued? The new version, I don't like it, as the old one. This was the perfection for me. it is the great foundation I have ever tried. End now I have to look for anther one, but I don't know what. This is so natural, medium coverage and buildable. I would buy it again if theres is in some place.
Shannon M.
Lynn, MA
This has to be the most amazing foundation I've ever used. I have oily skin but the winter I get eczema on my face. This seems to be the only foundation that with stand both. It doesn't enhance the texture and I don't look like a grease ball. Instead I'm left with a healthy glow that lasts all day!
Christianna O.
Saint Charles, IL
Review for: B 20 Ivory more...
One of my absolute favorite foundations. It does need to be set, but once it is, your skin looks flawless. I recommend using a sponge because a brush seems to soak it up because the formula is very light. Medium coverage but can be built to full. It is pricey so I recommend a sample before diving in but once you get it, you'll love it! Be careful with collared shirts with this foundation as it does transfer.
Nima C.
Stanford le hope, Essex
Is this good for dry skin?
Annie K.
bowie, MD
Has anyone else tried Makeup For Evers foundation and if so how would you compare it to this?
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Would love to try this product out what do you girls think of it ?
A K.
If you had to choose, would you go with this foundation or Chanel Vitalumiere?
Erica C.
Does it have sunblock in it and how is it on different skin types?

Sephora