Katie B.
Alloa

Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)

Griseda H.
Griseda H.
1 year, 7 months ago
This foundation is just great. I have very dry skin and use this from years for every day natural look. I love it. But this one is discontinued. Where do you get this one?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
Your skin is probably just dry and I would say if anything this foundation is prob the best you're going to get as far as a moisturizing non-cakey foundation.
Sahina C.
Sahina C.
1 year, 8 months ago
I've been through this no it's not you foundation just to change you skin cleansing routine