Nima C.
Stanford le hope, Essex

Is this good for dry skin?

Silky D.
Silky D.
2 years, 9 months ago
I have dry skin and it feels amazing 😍
Sam S.
Sam S.
2 years, 9 months ago
I have dry skin and I like using this foundation. It doesn't leave dry spots on my face. So in my opinion it does work for people with dry skin.
aggie l.
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes its great for dry skin, but only if you can find a way to keep it on. I have dry skin and after few hours the foundation disappear.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
3 years ago
I searched high and low for a good foundation for my dry skin and had a color match done at sephora. I chose this one after trying out 2 others (Nars and MUF). This is beautiful. It's light weight and luminous. So worth the $60. Worth every single cent. I'm in love. The smell I'm a fan of too, which I usually hate! The color is a perfect match for my skin. I can't say enough about this stuff. But YES. It works VERY well on dry skin. Doesn't cling to dry patches, nothing. Just perfect. All around! 6 out of 5 stars for sure!
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Calif City, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes. It moisturized my face well.