Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
By Yves Saint Laurent
A K.

If you had to choose, would you go with this foundation or Chanel Vitalumiere?

Nour S.
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
LAS VEGAS, NV
2 years, 2 months ago
I love my YSL Touche Eclat foundation! I'd choose this one over the Chanel.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Gardendale, AL
2 years, 2 months ago
YSL. I feel like it wore better (I have combination skin) and I feel like the color variety was better for my skin tone (I can be hard to match). I really love this YSL foundation. It lasts all day without creasing.