Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
By Yves Saint Laurent
Annie K.
bowie, MD

Has anyone else tried Makeup For Evers foundation and if so how would you compare it to this?

Talia B.
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
I have both. It's like comparing apples and oranges. I don't wear Makeup forever during the day. I don't need HD coverage unless I am at an event and being photographed. This looks much better on the skin during the day
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Mufe has more coverage, it's matte, and great for nighttime...but if you want something more sheer, dewy/glowy, and good for day time I suggest the ysl :)
Ji Hea H.
Ji Hea H.
GARFIELD, NJ
2 years, 9 months ago
I agree with Rachelle that YSL is sheerer than MUFE HD foundation. But now that the Ultra HD has replaced the HD foundation, I can't really say because I haven't tried the Ultra HD. I do like YSL much better than the HD. However the YSL is much more expensive, so you have to factor that into your comparison, but I think it's worth it to splurge on foundation than any other makeup category
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
St Johns, NL
2 years, 9 months ago
Ysl touché Eclat is definitely more sheer and dewy than th mufe hd foundation. I find both comparable for long wearing and coverage , ysl being a little less full coverage than the mufe . Ysl is way more dewy. My top 2 foundations!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Silver Spring, MD
2 years, 9 months ago
I have both and I feel that the YSL gives me a more dewy appearance. They both wear well, photograph well and are buildable in coverage. They are both great foundations but the YSL is my HG foundation.