Michelle I.
California
Review for: BD 30 Warm Almond more...
This is the first foundation that I have ever bought and kept. I have normal to dry skin and I was looking for something with a natural finish. Nothing too matte or too dewy and THIS is exactly what I was looking for. I like that it has spf in it even though it’s not a big number. This foundation makes my skin look flawless and natural. Every time I wear it, I always get compliments on my skin from my girl friends. It is more on the runny side, but it’s not a problem at all. I use my beauty sponge to apply and I do not have to use a lot of product to cover my face. I also love the smell of it, nothing too strong, but like most YSL products; they are scented. If you’re looking for something lightweight, medium coverage and natural finish, this is the one.