Heather A.
easley
Review for: B50 more...
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE LIQUID FOUNDATION!!!!! I am in the color BR10. I am super fair and it’s my exact skin tone match. It looks so beautiful on the skin and so natural. It is a pricey foundation , but every time I try something new, I Always miss this product! That’s how I know it’s amazing ! I’ve never really missed a foundation when I try something else! It blends super well and also blends great with a brush and a sponge. I prefer a brush because it gives me a bit more coverage. Overall, I highly recommend this foundation !!!! 👍🏻😍