BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #44 in Face Primer

An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil—to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity.

How To Apply:

Primer may be applied under foundation to create a perfected canvas or worn alone to maximize radiance.
Apply one pump of primer on the back of the hand.
Using a brush or your fingers, apply with gentle sweeping motions from the center of the face outward.
Leave to melt into skin for 10 seconds before applying foundation.

POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE . DIMETHICONE . ISONONYL ISONONANOATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER . C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE . PARAFFIN . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . MAGNESIUM SILICATE . TIN OXIDE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA . CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES . CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• Omg I been wanting to try this out but I don't know if th...3 Answers
  • I wanted to love this! When tried this product before, my...1 Answers
  • Is this primer well worth it’s cost?3 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
  • "this primer does for sure blur your pores. however, i don't think it's good to use with all foundations. my skin is more oilier than dry and i don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type." in 145 reviews
Afroze R.
I got a trial size using my Sephora points so I’ve only tried this a few times. But it’s amazing how it smoothes out and preps the skin for foundation. Definitely smoothes out pores and has a really coo gel texture. Definitely considering buying the full size product!
Alie H.
I received a sample size of this with a Sephora order and would definitely buy it in full-size if it were within my budget! I love the texture of the product itself, and the way it dries down on my skin is amazing. It doesn't give you that sticky base that some primers do, but it does smooth things out to almost perfection and makes foundation go on flawlessly. For me, it didn't add any extra shimmer despite the flakes in it which is ok with me- I do have dry skin so I usually use a glow-foundation anyway and the extra shimmer isn't needed. I may consider investing in this sometime in the future in spite of the price!
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
I received a sample of this product and immediately knew after applying it that I needed the full size. So, I purchased the pricey primer (but so worth it). It smooths my skin, and makes a flawless base for any kind of foundation. My face remains beautiful all day in the South Carolina heat and humidity. You NEED it! Thank me later :) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
Katherine S.
This product is amazing! It has a nice blurring effect and hides a lot of my pores. It's got a light scent to it that doesn't bother my scent sensitive skin. Very easy to apply! Feels very silicone like though, so that may bother some people. This is pretty expensive, but if you're wanting to splurge on a new face primer I say this product is worth it!
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
This is my Holy Grail! Worth every penny!!! I love the smell of it, the texture of it. I especially love how it makes my skin feel like velvety!! It’s so easy to apply and very little goes a long way! My makeup is always flawless looking when I use this primer. I have super dry skin as well and it helps hydrate my skin too. Definitely a must have!!
Alicia R.
Palm Springs, CA
First off the packing and presentation of this product is absolutely gorgeous. It looks and feels luxurious. This primer is so smooth and with the silicone in it, it blurs fine lines and uneven texture in the skin. It’s super adhesive to the foundation put on top of it, your face will last all day. Last but not least it smells so nice.
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually want to give this 6 stars, hell 10 stars. I'd been trying out different primers because nothing was giving me holy grail vibes. Everything I was trying was good, and had some specific feature that I thought was useful. In steps this primer!

When I bought this primer I just thought the bottle was pretty and the reviews were good so I'd give it a chance. I tried it on one morning and didn't notice anything major other than that it felt really nice. I just put my foundation on like normal. And then I paused. Literally had to pause and look at my skin. What had just happened?? My skin looked flawless.

I have pretty easy skin, my major issues are really just dryness. And other primers looked fine on me. But I honestly didn't know that there was another level I could get. My pores looked blur, my complexion was slightly glowing, and my tinted moisturizer looked seamless with my face. It has a silicone feel but more moisturizing than that. I feel like it really sinks into my skin and preps my face for makeup.

I don't know if this would work for every skin type, but I'd highly encourage you to give it a try.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I’m in love with this primer. After trying multiple kinds of primers over the years, I’ve found my all time favorite! Yes, it’s expensive, but it’s worth every single penny. The glitter in the formula doesn’t make my skin glittery, but adds such a perfect sheen. This primer creates the perfect canvas for applying foundation.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Ysl makes such amazing base products. I have very dry skin but this primer is still amazing. It has that silky silicone texture but it contains all kinds of good facial oils that hydrate will the silicone helps to even out the skin and smooth the surface. A little bit does go a long way and it has lasted me almost a year now!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wow! I got this in a sample size from Sephora. It is amazing! NOT kidding. It went on beautifully and left a silky feeling. I used Loreal foundation and it went on beautifully, no patchiness, no need to build up. Have been wearing it for a few hours and haven’t seen some of the texturing of my skin that is normal. I love this and will probably splurge on a bottle when this sample runs out.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this product sticky or goes does it go on smooth
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Does it make your skin more oily?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is it worth the money?
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
Does the glitters bother you ?
I have heard good things. Will this primer work for lines and pores. I'm almost 47 will this be good for me.

back