BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #36 in Face Primer

An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skintone is more even. It's enriched with four nourishing oils corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity. This product is noncomedogenic, and it's suitable for all skintones, including sensitive ones.

• I'm mostly interested in this product for my nasolabial folds (pare...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this out for awhile- I'm currently using a...3 Answers
  • Quick question I'm new to this, and I see alot of reviews of ppl g...2 Answers
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
I would call this the most luxe purchase I've ever made but I've also bought the Guerlain L'Or primer and that's about $20 more than this. Nevertheless this is a very pricey primer and I find that it works wonderfully, but you can't use it with any foundation. For reference I have normal to combination skin. Now, this works beautiful with foundations that have skin like, Demi-matte, and matte finishes; it leaves your skin with a very natural glow. With a dewy foundation however..... you might want to use something else or use very little. This is already very dewy on its own so I found that wearing a dewy foundation made me look like an oil slick 4-5 hours in which is never appreciated. So no dewy formulas work best for this pricey beauty. Also you could simply use this and leave as it is almost it's own skincare product (the consistency is slightly thicker than a serum). It does not however, firm your face like many things with gold do; the gold in this is strictly meant for luminosity.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer, 30ml
This is most definitely a luxury product when it comes to pricing. While it is a little pricey I have had a deluxe sample for months now using it for special occasions and days I just wanted to look nice. I finally decided it is worth the splurge. It has a nice little scent that I don't really know how to describe, but it's pleasant. It applies beautifully blurring out little imperfections. It holds down foundation so well, and it looks great. There is definitely a visible difference when I use this instead of any other primer. I love it!
Corina M.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have very dry skin, so finding a primer that really works as intended has always been rough. This primer is very moisturizing, and has a buttery soft feel. I love the idea of the gold flecks, and I've never had as issue with this product looking cheep or like it has glitter in it. It has lasted a while, the only thing I would change would be the application wand. I would prefer a pump. It is very easy to use too much product with the wand. I will definitely use again when my current vial is gone.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I really like this primer! I was hesitant to get this due to the $55 price but I was drawn to the gold shimmer and I knew I would be taking it home. It has a silicone feel (exactly like the original Smashbox primer) and the gold particles do show up after you apply but very sparingly and I never notice after I apply my makeup. It has a nice smell, very typical YSL fragrance and it helps my makeup to look good all day. I would recommend this.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never purchased any YSL products before but this caught my eye. I love gold. This has cute little gold flecks that really illuminate your skin. It goes on evenly and doesn't make my skin feel suffocated. It's a little pricey ($52 at Sephora) but UD primers and Kat Von D primers are around $30 anyways and this is far better so you're really paying for that extra oomf. I love it and can't wait to get my hands on more YSL beauty products!
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I LOVE THIS. I don't get acne much but I get a lot of clogged pores which means I have textured skin. Generally because we're only supposed to exfoliate once or twice a week, it's difficult to get the texture out very quickly when I have a breakout or problems with my skin. This primer is a quick go-to for days I don't have time and need to look my tip-top shape! It makes my skin soft and minimizes some of the textured areas. Love this
Heather W.
Heather W.
Spokane, WA
I am now 37 and am starting to have my skin transition it's combo I couldn't for the life of me get any foundation to sit properly until I started using this primer it's a game changer and with the foundation it's like a miracle worker! This is my holy grail primer! I must wear it any day I wear makeup some days I only use the primer. it makes my skin look flawless, youthful, and vibrant!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Bethesda, MD
I love the way this primer glides onto my skin. It feels like SILK and really helps my makeup go on smoothly. It helps the longevity of my makeup somewhat but overall what I notice most is that foundations and everything else just sit better and look more natural with this primer on underneath. It doesn't hurt that the bottle looks beautiful as well!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
By far THE best face primer I have ever used! This stuff works miracles, people. I adore the subtle shimmer it gives you without leaving your face "sparkley." I wear this product even without any other makeup on top. The bottle has a nice weight and it very durable, it pumps smoothly and makes me very happy :) Its definitely worth the price!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
I got this as a sample with a order that I purchased on Sephora and I love this product. It is one of the best primers that I've ever tried. It blurred my skin and made it look so flawless. The only thing about this primer is that it's so expensive. But I recommend this to anybody and I will be purchasing the full size product.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Red deer, AB
How do you like this product? Is it worth the money? And is it good for combination skin, do you see difference? Please let me know
Madison r.
Madison r.
Edmond, OK
I've been wanting to try this out for awhile- I'm currently using a primer by becca. What kind of skin is this the best for & do you thin it would work with Laura Mercia foundation?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Does anyone with very oily skin, like me, like this?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a new primer and hear a lot of good things about this one. I have a lot of pores and was wondering if using this then foundation would make them look more visible? I have tried to porefessional by benefit and it made the pores look way more visible. Please help!!!
Tessla D.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Quick question I'm new to this, and I see alot of reviews of ppl getting free samples on here? How can I get sum? What's a VOXBOX? An how would they know my address? Help please this app has me hook