BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil—to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity.

How To Apply:

Primer may be applied under foundation to create a perfected canvas or worn alone to maximize radiance.
Apply one pump of primer on the back of the hand.
Using a brush or your fingers, apply with gentle sweeping motions from the center of the face outward.
Leave to melt into skin for 10 seconds before applying foundation.

POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE . DIMETHICONE . ISONONYL ISONONANOATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER . C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE . PARAFFIN . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . MAGNESIUM SILICATE . TIN OXIDE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA . CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES . CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• Omg I been wanting to try this out but I don't know if th...3 Answers
  • I wanted to love this! When tried this product before, my...1 Answers
  • Is this primer well worth it’s cost?3 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
  • "this primer does for sure blur your pores. however, i don't think it's good to use with all foundations. my skin is more oilier than dry and i don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type." in 145 reviews
S K.
One of two cosmetics products I consider HG.

I had extremely oily skin as a teen, and now have extremely dry, dehydrated skin as an adult. This means that I have some of the issues that both ends of the spectrum have dealt with. I've used a number of different primers and most have been meh. This one has been a game changer for it.

It has a gel like consistency in the bottle, but dries rapidly to a soft, almost luxuriously powder feeling finish. I've tried it with some truly crappy foundations that patch and break apart in under an hour on my face- this primer kept it on all day. My pores- some of which may better be known as gaping caverns of despair- look almost invisible. It gives a little bit of that inner candlelit glow without looking like a glowstick exploded on my nose four hours in.

I am of the firm belief that money does not determine the efficacy of a product, but in this case, you are more than getting your money's worth, even with the high pricetag. Will repurchase forever.
Kim M.
I tried this primer expecting to be disappointed in it because the ingredients are very simplistic - silicones, oils, fragrance, and mica. I wore it for my graduation and it did help my makeup wear all day and it did make it go on smooth and hide my pores and wrinkles, but it also made me break out pretty badly - which is really no surprise because of the amount of silicones and fragrance. While it claims to be noncomedogenic I would be skeptical of that and judge for yourself based on what you know about your own skin. It did seem to make my skin more radiant than if I used a different primer, but I wonder if that is just because it is oil based rather than the mica suspended in it. Overall, I’m not impressed and will never wear it again because the resulting acne just isn’t worth it, but if you have pretty resilient skin it might be great for you!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I was able to get a deluxe sample of the YSL Touché Éclat Blur Primer from the redeeming my points at the Sephora Rewards. Because of the price point ($52), I didn’t want to commit to buying and then returning if I didn’t like it. The product goes on smooth, lightweight and almost feels like a gel/silicone consistency. It has gold shimmer specs in the formula which does show a little bit but barely noticeable. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily when you apply or when it dries. It does blur my skin to make a smooth canvas for makeup application. It also smells nice without being strong or obnoxious either. This would definitely be a contender to purchase a full size.
Enny O.
I have a confession to make.... I’m a huge sucker for beauty & skincare line. That’s one of my top high-end go-to brands. I don’t really care for a review when my buying YSL beauty, but it’s good to do so sometimes. In this case, I bought because of my experience w/it brand. As much as I like the primer, I have noticed that I get oily really fast w/their very own foundation, & two other foundation brands. I don’t see pores minimized, but my pores aren’t that big anyway. It adds a shine to your skin, for an oily person like me I have to big careful w/the amount used & I mixed it w/other primers & gel/oil free moisturizer.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
This is such a beautiful and elegant primer! After applying it, it literally looks like you're wearing a snap chat filter and gold butterflies are floating on top of your head. This leaves the skin so soft for the whole day and make-up stays on longer looking good. Sometimes I even wear it with nothing else, because it even improved my skin tone and appearance so much! So sad I finished it really fast. Love love love 💕
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
This stuff is ridiculously overpriced but worth every penny and I hate myself for even falling in love with it. The bottle is elegant and makes me feel really extra and the product itself is actually AMAZING. It feels like silk going on my skin. Not powdery or dusty like a lot of other “pore filling” primers and it does the job. My makeup looks smoother, applies better and more evenly, and helps the overall longevity of my foundation. There are little gold flakes in the product but you can’t see them under your foundation. A little goes a long way. I use one pump for my face, which never seems like it’s going to be enough, but it is and then some. I’m so glad I started using this primer! I only knocked one star off because of the price.
Kennedy L.
Inglewood, CA
The BEST thing since 2ply toilet paper! Understand me when I say I have huge pores to the point where I've given up on trying to minimize them. Half the time I have to question if its a pore or a freckle but this primer IT DOES NOT MATTER. While the product is $52 it goes a long way and is worth every little penny. After putting it on and rubbing it into my skin, all my pores disappeared and I was left with a clean canvas
Erin S.
This is one of my favorite primers I’ve ever used. It keeps makeup in place all day. The shimmer in the primer gives you a great glow without appearing glittery or oily. It also has a pleasant smell and while pricey, 1 bottle lasts a while. The only problem is the packaging. The pump stops working well before you’re actually out of primer so you need to open up the bottle and use the straw end of the pump I scoop it out
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I have oily skin in the spring and summer and dry skin in the fall and winter with fine lines around the eyes (aging is great). This primer really works well for me in my dry months when I use it on the cheeks and under eyes while using a pore minimizing primer on my T zone. I feel like multiple foundations glide over this beautifully! Does it prolong my foundation? I’m not 100% sure but it does make my skin appear smoother. I don’t think is does much for my fine lines, mostly to smooth out texture. Unfortunately the price is a huge deterrent for purchasing the full size!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
The best smoothing primer I have ever encountered! It does blur all my imperfections, I read all the reviews and just didn’t buy into it. I finally caved and am glad i did. It always make whatever foundation I use look amazing on my skin! I always know my makeup will look flawless when I use it. My foundation goes on so smoothly when I use this. I bought a back u odor when I run out bc I cannot be without this!!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this product sticky or goes does it go on smooth
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is it worth the money?
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Does it make your skin more oily?
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I'm mostly interested in this product for my nasolabial folds (parenthesis/marienette lines). Has anyone tried it for that purpose or should I just stick to fillers?
I have heard good things. Will this primer work for lines and pores. I'm almost 47 will this be good for me.

Sephora