Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer

Four nourishing oils for instant radiance & luminosity.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer!! This primer is everythingggg! My makeup always looks better when I use this primer in particular! However it issss quite pricey. Does anyone know a more affordable/drugstore dupe for this?
YSL Eclat Blur Primer vs Tacha Liquid Silk Canvas Primer, which do you think is better?
Iss this primer good for oil skin?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer!
Product Highlights
...don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type.in reviews
Karen C.
Merrimack, NH
I have fallen in love with this primer. It's smoothed out your skin and works so well to diminish the appearance of pores. This primer just leaves a smooth feeling on the skin and makes applying foundation much easier. I recommend to everyone.
Youandi S.
Hoogezand
This is hands down THE BEST primer i ever tried! It gives you a natural (yet Glowy face) The product is very smooth and it makes your skin feels soft! Absolutely love this one! I use it everytime i put on my make-up
rani -.
Zoetermeer
Love this primer. Gives you such a smooth canvas. Face feels super soft and nice. Also the little gold glitters look very pretty on the face.
Jason G.
capelle aan den ijssel
Leaves you skin feeling nice and soft, but thats probably the silicone in it.. smells great and feels luxurious, but not the greatest for your make up...
Romy V.
Haarlem
The YSL Touche Éclat bluring primer is not a Bad primer nor a great one. I like the packaging a lot. It feels heavy and luxurious. But the product It self is okay. It blurs your pores and there are sparkles in It. I think The sparkles is unnecessarily and useless, but It is extra I guess. Overall you'll pay for the look and not really for the product itself. In my opinion spent your money rather on a better primer.
Marsha S.
I love this primer! It is the perfect texture with a hint of shimmer that adds a subtle glow. When using this product my makeup lasts just about all day.
julie L.
York, East Riding of Yorkshire
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by julie L.
This primer is beautiful. It looks lovely with the gold shimmer, it smells lovely and it feels really luxurious. Once it is on your skin your make up goes on like a dream. I would recommend this product.
Melissa C.
Derby , England
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Melissa C.
This primer is good for them dry days when you’re not feeling a oil based primer or even oil. It blurs the skin and leaves you with a glowy finish. Didn’t realise I needed it until I was gifted it! Will definitely be a long lasting product.
Kim S.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Kim S.
I was so happy when this beauty arrived. It's everything I expected 💞 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer feels amazing. One pea size amount will cover your face. It feels almost like a gel with bits of golden shimmer for a perfect luminous look. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil that feels refreshing while applying. It does exactly what it says it will do, blur, prime, radiance boosting. It will not disappoint. For the price it's a bit of a splurge, what for YSL it's what is expected. I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend to give this beauty a try.
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by NyQuesha B.
Purchased at: Macy's
A great primer! Love the glow that it gives. Leaves skin very moisturized. It helps to hide pores. I love the packaging. Works well with my combination skin. I would highly recommend this product to others looking for a good primer.

178 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan K.
Atlanta, GA
il y a un mois
Sara R. il y a un mois
NYX Honeydew Me Up Primer is very similar and definitely cheaper. Works really well and looks great
Vanessa C.
il y a 4 mois
Tina A. il y a 4 mois
I’m sure it’s amazing! I love their products. I got a sample of their concealer and loved it so I can only imagine the primer being great.
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
il y a 10 mois
Which foundation should I use with Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer because it’s silicon based primer so which foundation would be compatiblewith this primer?
Diala R. il y a 9 mois
It works best with almost every liquid foundation, I used to use mine with the fenty beauty foundation
Brigitte F.
Athens , AL
il y a un an
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer ? Does this really blur lines and pores?
alexandra S. il y a un an
For me is working , I use it with YSL all hours foundation and with Lancôme foundation. It’s working great with both of them I have big pores and this is help me a lot 😍