Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer

Four nourishing oils for instant radiance & luminosity.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer!! This primer is everythingggg! My makeup always looks better when I use this primer in particular! However it issss quite pricey. Does anyone know a more affordable/drugstore dupe for this?
YSL Eclat Blur Primer vs Tacha Liquid Silk Canvas Primer, which do you think is better?
Iss this primer good for oil skin?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer!
Product Highlights
...don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type.in reviews
Kim S.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Kim S.
I was so happy when this beauty arrived. It's everything I expected 💞 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer feels amazing. One pea size amount will cover your face. It feels almost like a gel with bits of golden shimmer for a perfect luminous look. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil that feels refreshing while applying. It does exactly what it says it will do, blur, prime, radiance boosting. It will not disappoint. For the price it's a bit of a splurge, what for YSL it's what is expected. I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend to give this beauty a try.
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by NyQuesha B.
Purchased at: Macy's
A great primer! Love the glow that it gives. Leaves skin very moisturized. It helps to hide pores. I love the packaging. Works well with my combination skin. I would highly recommend this product to others looking for a good primer.
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This primer helps my makeup stay on all day and blurs my pores, while not clogging them or cloning to my skin. I prefer to wear this under light makeup, and it lasts all day. The price is kind of expensive, but it’s completely worth it.
Mary G.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a deluxe sample of this primer from Sephora and I’m in love! I usually don’t review primers too often as I am extremely picky about base products. But this worked so well! It had a little bit of an illumination pigment in it, but was not noticeable on the skin. It looked more like vitality than it did shimmer. I used this under the KVD Good Apple Balm and it was a match made in heaven. My skin texture looked better and it truly did have a blurring effect. It did not break up and it lasted all day. I will absolutely be buying the full size of this primer! My skin type: dry/dehydrated with fine lines.
Kerri E.
Buffalo, NY
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Kerri E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I tried this with a recommendation from another influencer and wow it so beautiful. It’s light and silky. You don’t even need a full pump, a little goes a long way. It is an expensive primer but so worth it!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Elena U.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Elena U.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer The gel texture is perfectly distributed on the face, the face feels like velvet, the peeling is really smoothed out and if you apply a tone on top, then everything looks even. And that is all! The base does not prolong the durability of the makeup, on the contrary. The face begins to become salty and "swim" in an hour. After about an hour, you can see the pore-widening effect! In addition, this base strongly clogs the pores, which can be noticed from the first day of use. #ysl #beauty
Tracey D.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I wear different primers depending on the foundation I plan to wear. One of my favorites is Yves Saint Laurent Touché Eclat Blurring Primer. It is a soft, silky, thin primer with gold flecks. By the time I apply my foundation my face is so smooth it’s almost like applying my foundation to glass. It isn’t gel or silicone based so my makeup applies seamlessly and there is no balling or slipping of my foundation and makeup. The primer blurs out the imperfections too and makeup application is a breeze. This is my all time favorite primer and it continues to do a beautiful job even on aging and mature skin. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer Gold
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Here for the blur of this! A beautiful, luxurious primer- that feels like it on the skin as well. With a soft, non-greasy, lightweight feel that settles on the skin and makes pores seemingly disappear. When paired with the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer or ysl foundation it’s an especially amazing glow. I’d recommend this primer, there’s obviously the price which more than a typical affordable primer but again it’s a good one.
holly A.
Cambridge, OH
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by holly A.
I dont think iv ever fallen so hard on a product the way i am for this one special product!! No joke, this is just me being honest ITS AMAZING! the way it spreads all over your face and its smells wonderful and the packaging is way fab! So i for sure reccomend .. Getting this and every woman who puts makeuo on you need to use this.. I love to be classy so and this os classy to me
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer uploaded by Nikki T.
Soft feeling primer that gently blurs... I actually wear this primer alone under a lightweight powder sometimes and it gives the powder a touch of added glow. I recommend this primer and if you like the Touché Éclat foundation you know, they play beautifully together. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer

178 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan K.
Atlanta, GA
il y a un mois
Sara R. il y a un mois
NYX Honeydew Me Up Primer is very similar and definitely cheaper. Works really well and looks great
Vanessa C.
il y a 4 mois
Tina A. il y a 4 mois
I’m sure it’s amazing! I love their products. I got a sample of their concealer and loved it so I can only imagine the primer being great.
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
il y a 10 mois
Which foundation should I use with Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer because it’s silicon based primer so which foundation would be compatiblewith this primer?
Diala R. il y a 9 mois
It works best with almost every liquid foundation, I used to use mine with the fenty beauty foundation
Brigitte F.
Athens , AL
il y a un an
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer ? Does this really blur lines and pores?
alexandra S. il y a un an
For me is working , I use it with YSL all hours foundation and with Lancôme foundation. It’s working great with both of them I have big pores and this is help me a lot 😍