BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #3 in Face Primer

An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil—to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity.

How To Apply:

Primer may be applied under foundation to create a perfected canvas or worn alone to maximize radiance.
Apply one pump of primer on the back of the hand.
Using a brush or your fingers, apply with gentle sweeping motions from the center of the face outward.
Leave to melt into skin for 10 seconds before applying foundation.

POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE . DIMETHICONE . ISONONYL ISONONANOATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER . C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE . PARAFFIN . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . MAGNESIUM SILICATE . TIN OXIDE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA . CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES . CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• I wanted to love this! When tried this product before, my...1 Answers
  • Omg I been wanting to try this out but I don't know if th...2 Answers
  • Is this primer well worth it’s cost?2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
  • "this primer does for sure blur your pores. however, i don't think it's good to use with all foundations. my skin is more oilier than dry and i don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type." in 145 reviews
Michelle H.
If you've ever found that your foundation is going on cakey or thick, this primer will FIX THAT FOR YOU. It will bring that SKIN-LIKE TEXTURE you're looking for from beneath your thick foundation and breathe beautiful life into it like no other primer can, whilst blurring your pores and allowing your makeup to smooth over it like a porcelain canvas.

It is very important, however, that you do not use too much product, or else it can cause too much "slip" on the skin, and can cause premature oil breakthrough. I do not use a full pump, but probably 2/3rds of a pump for my entire face and concentrate the product on my forehead, around my nose, my mouth, chin, and underneath my eyes and will run any remnants over the tops of my cheeks.

I use it with my holy grail EL Double Wear and it makes this foundation look like skin, while prolonging the foundation's wear time to MORE than 24 hours (yeah, I admit it, on special occasions I often get too lazy to wash off my face but this happens maybe only 3 or 4 times a year). But even when I wake up the day after, I don't even need to powder my face or touch up my contour - I usually find that my foundation has not faded in weird blotchy patterns whatsoever, it's even, it's not oily, and it still looks like skin. Usually the only areas that have worn off are around the tip and corners of my nose because I have a horrible habit of touching my nose all the time.

This product layers over my daytime skincare beautifully, and I haven't had any issues with breakouts. While it may seem pricey, because I use so little product for my entire face, it definitely lasts FOREVER. The bottle has a nice weight to it, and feels very luxurious as well.
S K.
One of two cosmetics products I consider HG.

I had extremely oily skin as a teen, and now have extremely dry, dehydrated skin as an adult. This means that I have some of the issues that both ends of the spectrum have dealt with. I've used a number of different primers and most have been meh. This one has been a game changer for it.

It has a gel like consistency in the bottle, but dries rapidly to a soft, almost luxuriously powder feeling finish. I've tried it with some truly crappy foundations that patch and break apart in under an hour on my face- this primer kept it on all day. My pores- some of which may better be known as gaping caverns of despair- look almost invisible. It gives a little bit of that inner candlelit glow without looking like a glowstick exploded on my nose four hours in.

I am of the firm belief that money does not determine the efficacy of a product, but in this case, you are more than getting your money's worth, even with the high pricetag. Will repurchase forever.
Kim M.
I tried this primer expecting to be disappointed in it because the ingredients are very simplistic - silicones, oils, fragrance, and mica. I wore it for my graduation and it did help my makeup wear all day and it did make it go on smooth and hide my pores and wrinkles, but it also made me break out pretty badly - which is really no surprise because of the amount of silicones and fragrance. While it claims to be noncomedogenic I would be skeptical of that and judge for yourself based on what you know about your own skin. It did seem to make my skin more radiant than if I used a different primer, but I wonder if that is just because it is oil based rather than the mica suspended in it. Overall, I’m not impressed and will never wear it again because the resulting acne just isn’t worth it, but if you have pretty resilient skin it might be great for you!
kayla m.
Sewell
Okay y’all this primer is expensive af. I was lucky enough to get a sample before I bought a whole bottle. I have super dry skin. And I always have dry patches. This stuff makes it not stick as bad and it’s so comfortable!!! It really helps me with my dry skin and it always makes my foundation look so beautiful. It really blurs texture and makes your skin flawless. With a high price tag and me being as cheap as I am I will forever rebuy this primer until the day I die. It is truly amazing and I’m so happy I found this!!! If you have oily skin I would try to stay away from this primer.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
There's something about the packaging, boujee vibes, and the brand name that really caught my attention. Lets not forget to mention that this product also has visible gold flakes in the primer! Reason why I'm giving this product 4 stars is because the pricing is very expensive for a primer. You could honestly just take this money and buy something just as nice and cheaper. I just really love YSL and that's why I got this item. It brightens, blurs, and feels super nice on the face. Leaves foundation looking super smooth and flawless. Makes foundation long-wearing. The smell isn't strong and tolerable. Packaging feels super nice and expensive! (Love the gold cap on the top) However, the pricing is the only thing that I don't agree with. But then again, it is YSL... so it's pretty expected I guess.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
This stuff is ridiculously overpriced but worth every penny and I hate myself for even falling in love with it. The bottle is elegant and makes me feel really extra and the product itself is actually AMAZING. It feels like silk going on my skin. Not powdery or dusty like a lot of other “pore filling” primers and it does the job. My makeup looks smoother, applies better and more evenly, and helps the overall longevity of my foundation. There are little gold flakes in the product but you can’t see them under your foundation. A little goes a long way. I use one pump for my face, which never seems like it’s going to be enough, but it is and then some. I’m so glad I started using this primer! I only knocked one star off because of the price.
Hana N.
Yes, this is pricey for a makeup primer but it’s worth every penny. I only use a pea-sized amount for the whole face so the bottle can lasts you long. What i really like about this primer is that it blurs out pores and imperfections, giving me a perfect canvas. I noticed that this primer also keep my makeup intact throughout the day without greasiness. I do have oily/combo skin, so this primer is my holy grail. I would recommend this to others who has big pores and oiliness.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This is, by far, the most amazingly luxurious primer I’ve ever tried. It is definitely a pricey item, but it is worth every penny. It provides my skin with moisture and a glow. It looks amazing in the bottle, a transparant liquid with gold flecks. It blurs all of the pores on my nose and cheeks which has proven to be a difficult feat. Every foundation I’ve tried has sat well on top of this and it keeps my makeup in place all day long.
Kelly B.
Saint Augustine
This is, no doubt, a beautiful primer. It is, however, not a lot different from other silicone-based primers that I’ve used. It was a splurge Purchase for me one day while I was in Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and the little gold flecks that are in it don’t show up when you apply it to your face. It is very velvety and sets well under foundation. I normally use benefits porefessional which probably does the best job at hiding my pore size but this feels so luxurious that I do keep using it. I have combination skin but I get very oil by the end of the day and this does do a pretty good job at keeping the oils under control. I guess what I’m really trying to say is this is a great primer and I will continue to use it but I won’t purchase it again because I don’t see that it does anything more than any other primers that I have and they cost a lot less
Kennedy L.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST thing since 2ply toilet paper! Understand me when I say I have huge pores to the point where I've given up on trying to minimize them. Half the time I have to question if its a pore or a freckle but this primer IT DOES NOT MATTER. While the product is $52 it goes a long way and is worth every little penny. After putting it on and rubbing it into my skin, all my pores disappeared and I was left with a clean canvas
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this product sticky or goes does it go on smooth
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Does it make your skin more oily?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is it worth the money?
Miley Q.
Is this really worth the money like honestly is this really worth to invest in
I have heard good things. Will this primer work for lines and pores. I'm almost 47 will this be good for me.