BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #44 in Face Primer

An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil—to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity.

How To Apply:

Primer may be applied under foundation to create a perfected canvas or worn alone to maximize radiance.
Apply one pump of primer on the back of the hand.
Using a brush or your fingers, apply with gentle sweeping motions from the center of the face outward.
Leave to melt into skin for 10 seconds before applying foundation.

POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE . DIMETHICONE . ISONONYL ISONONANOATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER . C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE . PARAFFIN . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . MAGNESIUM SILICATE . TIN OXIDE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA . CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES . CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• Omg I been wanting to try this out but I don't know if th...3 Answers
  • I wanted to love this! When tried this product before, my...1 Answers
  • Is this primer well worth it’s cost?3 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
  • "this primer does for sure blur your pores. however, i don't think it's good to use with all foundations. my skin is more oilier than dry and i don't think this helps my makeup last any longer nor helps me stay more matte. if you have dry skin, i think this primer will work well with your skin type." in 145 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer is awesome! It reminds me of smashboxes formula just with a bit of glitter in it. It’s not oily, and very light on my skin.

The formula didn’t irritate my skin and it holds my makeup in place all day. I sweat a lot (I live in a desert) and so that’s my primary judge in a primer, if it can withstand the heat I can stand it!

#yslbeauty never fails to impress me! I have truly enjoyed the few samples I’ve tried of theirs. This is something I would consider buying when I’m in the market for a new primer. The extra sparkle is not too much, great for a fun subtle shimmer.

#Bblogger #Bbloggers #Beautybloggers #BeautyBlogger #HonestBeautyReviews #RoxyReviews #BeautyProductReviews #SephoraSampleReviews #SephoraProductReviews #Sephora #Skincare #faceyourface #makeupnotwar #MentalHealthMatters #HeartFailureAwareness #HeartFailureSurvivor #FacePrimerReviews #RewardsBazaar #SephoraPointRedemption #SephoraRewardsBazaar #YSLTOUCHE #ECLATBLURPRIMER #YSLTOUCHEECLATBLURPRIMER
S K.
One of two cosmetics products I consider HG.

I had extremely oily skin as a teen, and now have extremely dry, dehydrated skin as an adult. This means that I have some of the issues that both ends of the spectrum have dealt with. I've used a number of different primers and most have been meh. This one has been a game changer for it.

It has a gel like consistency in the bottle, but dries rapidly to a soft, almost luxuriously powder feeling finish. I've tried it with some truly crappy foundations that patch and break apart in under an hour on my face- this primer kept it on all day. My pores- some of which may better be known as gaping caverns of despair- look almost invisible. It gives a little bit of that inner candlelit glow without looking like a glowstick exploded on my nose four hours in.

I am of the firm belief that money does not determine the efficacy of a product, but in this case, you are more than getting your money's worth, even with the high pricetag. Will repurchase forever.
Kim M.
I tried this primer expecting to be disappointed in it because the ingredients are very simplistic - silicones, oils, fragrance, and mica. I wore it for my graduation and it did help my makeup wear all day and it did make it go on smooth and hide my pores and wrinkles, but it also made me break out pretty badly - which is really no surprise because of the amount of silicones and fragrance. While it claims to be noncomedogenic I would be skeptical of that and judge for yourself based on what you know about your own skin. It did seem to make my skin more radiant than if I used a different primer, but I wonder if that is just because it is oil based rather than the mica suspended in it. Overall, I’m not impressed and will never wear it again because the resulting acne just isn’t worth it, but if you have pretty resilient skin it might be great for you!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I was able to get a deluxe sample of the YSL Touché Éclat Blur Primer from the redeeming my points at the Sephora Rewards. Because of the price point ($52), I didn’t want to commit to buying and then returning if I didn’t like it. The product goes on smooth, lightweight and almost feels like a gel/silicone consistency. It has gold shimmer specs in the formula which does show a little bit but barely noticeable. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily when you apply or when it dries. It does blur my skin to make a smooth canvas for makeup application. It also smells nice without being strong or obnoxious either. This would definitely be a contender to purchase a full size.
Rachel S.
New York
I love, love, LOVE this primer! I'm not sure what kind of science/magic is going on here, but you take what looks like a gel, and then go to apply it and find it has transformed into what feels like the most delicate powder known to man. Your skin looks incredibly smooth and feels super soft just from applying this primer alone. I also find that applying all my other makeup (foundation, concealer, highlighter, etc) is much easier when I use this as a base. It definitely makes me look airbrushed, and keeps my look in place ALL day long (even in the hot summer months).
Enny O.
Houston
I have a confession to make.... I’m a huge sucker for beauty & skincare line. That’s one of my top high-end go-to brands. I don’t really care for a review when my buying YSL beauty, but it’s good to do so sometimes. In this case, I bought because of my experience w/it brand. As much as I like the primer, I have noticed that I get oily really fast w/their very own foundation, & two other foundation brands. I don’t see pores minimized, but my pores aren’t that big anyway. It adds a shine to your skin, for an oily person like me I have to big careful w/the amount used & I mixed it w/other primers & gel/oil free moisturizer.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
This is such a beautiful and elegant primer! After applying it, it literally looks like you're wearing a snap chat filter and gold butterflies are floating on top of your head. This leaves the skin so soft for the whole day and make-up stays on longer looking good. Sometimes I even wear it with nothing else, because it even improved my skin tone and appearance so much! So sad I finished it really fast. Love love love 💕
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
There's something about the packaging, boujee vibes, and the brand name that really caught my attention. Lets not forget to mention that this product also has visible gold flakes in the primer! Reason why I'm giving this product 4 stars is because the pricing is very expensive for a primer. You could honestly just take this money and buy something just as nice and cheaper. I just really love YSL and that's why I got this item. It brightens, blurs, and feels super nice on the face. Leaves foundation looking super smooth and flawless. Makes foundation long-wearing. The smell isn't strong and tolerable. Packaging feels super nice and expensive! (Love the gold cap on the top) However, the pricing is the only thing that I don't agree with. But then again, it is YSL... so it's pretty expected I guess.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
This stuff is ridiculously overpriced but worth every penny and I hate myself for even falling in love with it. The bottle is elegant and makes me feel really extra and the product itself is actually AMAZING. It feels like silk going on my skin. Not powdery or dusty like a lot of other “pore filling” primers and it does the job. My makeup looks smoother, applies better and more evenly, and helps the overall longevity of my foundation. There are little gold flakes in the product but you can’t see them under your foundation. A little goes a long way. I use one pump for my face, which never seems like it’s going to be enough, but it is and then some. I’m so glad I started using this primer! I only knocked one star off because of the price.
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
This primer is soo nice! It blurs my pores and smooths my skin so perfectly for makeup. I get so many compliments on my complexion when I use this primer. I was a little skeptical about the glitter at first, but it’s almost like the glitter melts when you apply it and it gives you a subtle radiance. The price is a little up there, but considering you only need one pump for your whole face it’s not that bad since it’ll last you for some time.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this product sticky or goes does it go on smooth
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Does it make your skin more oily?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is it worth the money?
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
Does the glitters bother you ?
I have heard good things. Will this primer work for lines and pores. I'm almost 47 will this be good for me.

back