Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector

A blur perfector compact that perfects the skin while retaining its luminous glow. Available in one universal shade, ideal for all skin tones and skin types. This portable perfector is our first ever blur perfector encased within a compact. It transforms from a balm to a powder upon application to soften the skin’s imperfections—creating a transparent yet subtle, rosy-glow effect. Use it alone as an all-over complexion perfector, to set makeup, or as a mattifying touch up to sweep away shine and hide imperfections. Featuring one universal shade that complements all skin types, it instantly minimizes the look of pores so that skin feels smoother and the complexion appears more even.

POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE . DIMETHICONE . ISONONYL ISONONANOATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER . C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE . PARAFFIN . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . MAGNESIUM SILICATE . TIN OXIDE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA . CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES . CI 75470 / CARMINE]

Can i use this as a primer?
I Am trying time find it on the brand page and Sephora and can not? Where can I buy it at?
What type of brush do you guys apply this with? I got mine and it seems so powdery. But I love how it looks on
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Christi S.
Lutz, FL
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector uploaded by Christi S.
This is a collector’s item now, but Influenster wants a review so here goes: 5 stars for packaging and 4 stars for product performance. I much prefer its replacement, YSL’s Blur Éclat Primer in gel form. But damn. She’s pretty though, ain’t she?
PhiAnh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector uploaded by PhiAnh N.
A beautiful palette. I’m not sure if it blurs or ysl foundation i use it on blurs, but it’s a nice texture that seems to make my foundation smooth and pretty. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector
Asyah R.
glendale, AZ
I love this blush! Its so pigmented and the color is beautiful for my skin tone. Great for on the go. Beautiful packaging
Rosalyn J.
This is great to reduce shine on your face, or to take on the go for touchups. This is a great product I would definitely recommend it.
Jaclyn A.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector uploaded by Jaclyn A.
I love this product! I feel like It is the absolute perfect way to amp up my daily natural look. It leaves my skin feeling soft, and glowing!
Isis T.
I actually bought it!!😂😂 I’ve been wanting to try this product for THE longest time and I have got to say I really like it. As someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup and enjoys minimal beauty this I find is the perfect fit. I like to wear it by itself as a foundation or underneath my makeup as a skin primer
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
This is the cutest packaging ever. I love anything pink and this is pink on the inside and out. I love this primer, it does give me a blur effect. It’s perfect for my base before makeup. I carry this in my purse because it’s so cute and it has a great mirror.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
In Macy's a sales woman tried this product on me. It truly did wonders. i kept receiving compliments on how nice my skin looked. the best part is that it reduces shine, and is a great universal shade for all skin colors.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector uploaded by Cherise1676 ..
I have been through one entire pan, currently half way through a second and have two in my back up stash...can you say LOVE !?! This stuff is beyond amazing ! I use this as a pore filler before my regular primer and after moisturizer....hands down the absolute best pore filling and mattefying product ever! I do love the TARTE clean slate timeless smoothing primer however it doesn't hold a candle to this product ! After application of this product the skin is left feeling like velvet, so soft and luxurious almost doll like. I apply this around my nose, into my smile lines, over the cheeks and a bit on my forehead. If you've ever been curious about this product you need not wait, you've got to give this a try. It's holy grail status with me and will be one of my ride or dies for a long time to come.
member-f9abe1
Apex, NC
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector uploaded by member-f9abe1
Excellent packaging. I think it is definitely worth the money if you like high-end makeup brands. It has gold pearl and rosy tone clear gel. Easy to apply I recommend to put after the foundation. It blurs out our skin and minimizes the pore. Love this product

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam S.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Jaclyn A. il y a un an
From my experience, it’s a very light coverage/almost sheer application.
Ruby M.
il y a 2 ans
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector So I read an amazing review of this on Glossier , has anybody tried it ? I’m thinking of buying it ... please share ! 🤷🏻‍♀️💖