BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #26 in Tinted Moisturizers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer is a skin-loving, all-in-one medium coverage tinted moisturizer with SPF 23 that evens complexion, eliminates dullness and smooths fine lines. This good-for-you product is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that respect and care for the skin. The formula is oil-free, non comedogenic, talc-free and dermatologist tested.The advanced formula, made with 70% water, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and antioxidants is clinically shown to provide intense hydration and improve skin texture while instantly creating a naturally shine-free luminous complexion. It’s your skin, but better.
The breakthrough texture is incredibly light so skin feels fresh and comfortable all day.
Finally, the coverage is buildable from light to medium. It’s the ultimate multi-tasking partner for instantly flawless, naturally glowing skin.

How To Use:

1.For a lighter coverage, pump a dime-sized amount of foundation onto the back of your hand, then swipe along your cheeks, forehead, and nose, blending out and down.
2.For buildable coverage, use a Beautyblender®. Wet and squeeze excess water from the sponge and use it to bounce the foundation across the skin. Repeat application for more coverage.
3.For a higher coverage, squeeze two drops onto a paddle brush. Gently buff the foundation into skin for a flawless complexion and matte finish.

• HYALURONIC ACID: Deeply penetrates the skin to deliver intense hydration
  • VITAMIN E: Blocks free radicals to promote youthful looking and energized complexion
  • ANTIOXIDANTS: Provide essential nourishment and rejuvenate skin cells
  • RUCUS AND CALENDULA EXTRACT: Smooth the skin and brighten the complexion

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINA, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BHT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE] [F.I.L. B209224/1]

• Love this brand2 Answers
  • Are we loving the new YSL all in one glow foundation?! Or...3 Answers
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Mo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nina S.
I got a sample of this from Sephora to see what the hype was about. This is definitely a very glowy finish and perfect for anyone with dry skin or anyone who loves that wet skin look. I have combo skin, gets dry in certain areas and oily in the t-zone sometimes so I don't really love the finish. BUT that being said, I love everything else about this product. It doss, actually does everything it claims! It feels like a moisturizer and is very comfortable on the skin, and even though I have some discoloration and readiness it makes my skin look even. I only do one layer but I imagine if you did a second later it would do an even better job at covering. It lasts all day, even with me blotting 3-4 times throughout the day the coverage still looks good at the end of the day. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out, in fact it feels great at the end of the day. This is truly a great all in one product and I wish that YSL would make something similar in a more natural or satin finish. It would be a life changer! It is a tiny bit pricy but a little goes a long way.
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Review for: B40 Sand - Light 3 more...
YES! This is lovely. Doesn't have any weird or annoying smell, has a beautiful lightweight coverage but somehow still actually manages to cover some things, and it is GLOWY. One word of warning, do NOT use too much. This morning I tried using three pumps, like I do with Laura Mercier or others, and i ended up with an overly "dewy" and not quite dry face and some streaks. I removed it and started again, using like half that much, (I put a pump and a half on my big buffer brush and then used that all over) and it was perfect. It sets beautifully too. I thought the B40 seemed to dark for me (and it still does when I first streak it on the face) but once blended in it is the perfect color. Not sure what that is about so maybe go with a shade that seems just a touch too dark for you. This is a TOTAL win.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
I got a sample of this product at Sephora, figuring it would be fun to try out the expensive, “luxury” product from YSL. I am rarely convinced that an absurdly expensive product is worth the price that they demand. Yet there I was, several weeks later after finishing that sample, purchasing a full sized tube of YSL tinted moisturizer.

I was very pleasantly surprised by this! It is a pillow soft mousse texture, that spreads on light as air. It has a surprising amount of coverage for the type of product it claims to be, and the consistency makes it amenable to using your fingers, a brush, or a sponge. The final effect is true to its name, as it’s a very luminous finish. Despite being so dewy, it blurs pores rather than emphasizing them. The only thing I don’t like about the product is that it doesn’t dry down at all, this it transfers easily. However, given all the things I adore about this product, that one con does not prevent me from giving this product five stars. Highly recommended!
Norhan M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Warm Sand more...
Absolutely in love with this tinted moisturizer. I had given up after I tried the IT cosmetics CC moisturizer as it was so cakey and made my face look oily. I have combination skin and that was not a good look for me. This one is different though, it had a beautiful radiant and dewy finish that looks like second skin. It works well with powders as well if you’re looking for a matte finish but still have a “glow from within”. The packaging is amazing and the bottle allows you squeeze every bit of product.

I received this product free as part of an Influenster campaign and all the opinions are my own.
Sam I.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: B20 Ivory - Light 1 more...
Love this moisturizer! I got the Ivory B20 color and the only disappointing thing is that it was darker than I thought it would be. I'm super pale so Porcelain probably would've been a better color for me but the good thing about this product is that it is so lightweight that I can still wear it and it blends into my skin without looking orangey. Because of how lightweight it is, it doesn't provide a whole lot of coverage for blemishes or things like that but it definitely evened out my complexion and gave me a nice glow. I have fairly sensitive skin and this didn't agitate my skin or make me break out at all! Also didn't make my face shiny/oily over the course of the day like most other tinted moisturizers that I have tried do. Overall would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: B50 Honey - Medium 1 more...
I have pretty dry skin so when I heard about this product I knew I had to try it. The formula is exactly something I would have created for everyday foundation. I know Sephora lists it as a tinted moisturizer, but it builds to a higher coverage.

It’s not very liquidy like some tinted moisturizers. It’s almost like a lightly whipped cream with that’s super blendable. Upon application, it can seem like it’s gonna be way too dewy for anyone, but honestly once it set I found it to be more naturally radiant. It gives the most perfect finish of dew, freshness, some coverage to blur imperfections, while still letting a little bit of your skin peek through. I just pat some translucent powder onto the t-zones and I’m done.

I also love the packaging!! Don’t let the small tube in the picture fool you. It’s a full sized foundation. It comes in a plastic tube, but the best part is that it has a pump! This not only is my new go to for everyday, it’s my new holy grail foundation for traveling!

p.s. wish they had a better color range for darker skins, but that’s something this entire industry needs to improve on.
Jenna G.
REDONDO BEACH, CA
Review for: Warm Sand more...
I was so excited to receive this product because I've heard such amazing things about YSL beauty products, but had yet to try any. I love the packing including the pump. A lot of these types of bottles just have a squeeze type bottle so this was a welcomed surprise.

The shade was perfect for my skin. The formula went on so smoothly and was easy to blend. Had a slightly dewy finish which is always nice. Had a nice powdery scent as well.

I would definitely buy this product again in the future and would recommend it for anyone who likes a light coverage tinted moisturizer with any skin type.
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
Review for: B20 Ivory - Light 1 more...
I love this tinted moisturizer. This was the first time I have ever used any YSL product and I have already fallen in love with the brand. This evens out my skin tone, it's medium coverage but feels lightweight. Very moisturizing. Keeps my skin hydrated all day. So easy to blend, it just melts right into the skin. I love that it has SPF. The packaging is amazing. It's not glass and it has a pump which I love. The only downside to this product is the shade range, only a small percent is for darker skin tones. Everything else is perfect.

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for product testing purposes only.
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I have this as a sample from Sephora and let me tell you.. this is the best tinted moisturizer that I’ve ever had. It for one does a good job moisturizing the skin and making it look radiant and glowy. I love that it gives some kind of coverage and I don’t have to pack on foundation as well as this. Personally I don’t like wearing heavy products on my face and it’s very lightweight and natural and makes me feel like I have nothing on this face. I definitely will be purchasing this product in the near future and recommend other people to use it too! It’s pricey but it is for sure worth the money.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Review for: BR 30 Cool Almond - Light 2 more...
I LOVE this foundation! It is my new summer go to for sure. I have oily skin and this is the first foundation that has a glowy, radiant finish that has worked on me ever! I only need to set my t zone too, it’s crazy. It has the perfect amount of coverage for the summer and is super lightweight. Feels like absolutely nothing on my skin. Lasts all day and does not break on my skin where I have texture or break my sensitive, acne prone skin out. If you are an oily skin girl I def think this is worth a shot!
Alana S.
Is this good for oily combination skin? How much coverage does it provide?
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
Are we loving the new YSL all in one glow foundation?! Or are we not a fan?! Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a light formula
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer how do you usually use this? Do you use a primer 1st, do you set it? Need all the details.
Kirstie M.
EDMONTON, AB
How much coverage do you get

back