BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #83 in Highlighter

The original face highlighter and #1 essential for your makeup bag.

Like a magic wand, the Touche Éclat pen instantly brightens, smooths, and perfects your complexion with a natural, luminous finish. Highlight your best features without any of the shimmer or glitter.

The light-infused pigments in Touche Éclat blend seamlessly for a healthy, natural glow. It’s your skin but better! Never cakey or overdone.
- Brighten the complexion to fight dullness, fatigue, and bring light to the face.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles and lift your features with no risk of caking or creasing.
- Perfect your makeup, give your lips a natural plump, and erase any traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.

Coverage: Sheer to Medium and Buildable
Skin Type: For all Skin Types (Sensitive, Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily)
Finish: Luminous and Natural

How To Apply:

Apply on bare skin or over makeup with just one click and blend with fingertips, brush, or sponge.
To brighten, use the pen down the bridge of the nose, the brow bones, above the brow, and on the tops of the cheeks. Pro tip: for a brighter illumination try using a shade lighter.
To smooth, apply to the smile lines, on the forehead, and on the crow’s feet. Pro tip: use a shade close to your skintone.
To perfect and cleanup mistakes, define edges around the mouth and eyes.
To brighten dark circles, start with your full coverage concealer, then use Touche Eclat on the inner corner of the eye and in the shadows underneath.

It contains good-for-you ingredients that boost skin’s natural luminosity:
- Hyaluronic acid to increase hydration and plump skin
- Vitamin E antioxidant care to fight visible signs of fatigue

• How much product does this have??? Doesnt look as though ...1 Answers
  • What kind of skin is it for? Is not it too fatty?1 Answers
  • Finally used my Sephora beauty points and hit uo the rewa...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory more...
I love this concealer as well! Yves Saint Laurent does have an amazing variety of shades! I used the number 2 and used it on my entire face. The coverage was amazing y’all. I got a sample and used it on my entire face and it was amazing! My skin literally looked so flawless! It made my skin so glowing and perfected. He only thing about these that I would change is the price. It could be a little cheaper. I would definitely still purchase this stuff tho, because it works and it lasts for multiple hours. So, yess, I would still recommend this concealer! I’ll share my picture below and it was after wearing his stuff for 7 hours or more!
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
Review for: 2.5 Luminous Vanilla more...
I really did not like this concealer. The coverage is super lightweight, which is extremely undesirable in an undereye concealer for me.

I'm also not a fan of the finish. I've used a concealer brush and a beauty blender with this and both ways the finish was extremely cakey. It emphasized all the wrinkles under my eyes.

Since the price point on this is so expensive, I've repeatedly tried this concealer but it has not worked for me. I feel the price point is not worth it at all. There are so many concealers out there and this one is not worth your time.

The one good thing about this concealer was that it did have a brightening effect, but literally, any other concealer can do that.

This product was not impressive.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory, 1 Luminous Radiance more...
This is my all time favorite makeup item! A magic wand as it performs so many tasks. Use it to highlight eyes, conceal blemishes, dark spots, help hide fine lines and wrinkles, use it as an eyeshadow base, and more. I like array of hues available now. It never cakes, flakes, or looks greasy. Just easy natural looking highlight and more. I have been using this product since it aired on QVC at least 15 years ago. Of course I have tried other highlighters but this one is much better. My desert island must have!
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer for Women, Luminous Silk, 0.1 Ounce more...
Best concealer I've ever used! I find myself repurchasing this over and over again. I have actually been using this for over 10 years now. And continue to repurchase. It gives great coverage and hydration to my under-eye area. And on days where I don't have time or don't feel like doing my makeup I can just put this on under my eyes and it gives me full coverage and makes my eyes pop and more awake. It can also be used as a highlighter for the bridge of the nose and the space in between your eyebrows. It is creamy smooth and last all day. You will always find one of these in my purse.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Hands down this is my favorite highltighting pen. I use it under my eyes, on my nose, forehead, cupids bow, chin, above brow bones and above cheek bones. I have the radiant ivory shade and it does wonders. It lasts all day and gives the perfect highlight. Absolutely recommend. I love the gold packaging and how you have to "click"the bottom to use the product. That way product isn't wasted. The cost is a bit up there but its definitely worth it! Love love love it.
Stephany L.
Review for: 2.5 Luminous Vanilla more...
Like all YSL products I’ve tried, this is beautiful. The packaging is sleek & luxurious, it’s not bulky at all making it easy for travel. This product is targeted for the under eyes & it does exactly what it says it will. It makes you look refreshed, bright eyed, & well rested. It’s a very subtle product so if you’re a fan of full coverage this is not for you, but if you’re into a natural, radiant, glow, don’t hesitate to pick this up!
Victoria F.
chicago
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory more...
This is such a beautiful product. I usually use tarte shape tape (which I love) but it is so heavy and tbh I wanted something that would just brighten as I don’t necessarily need s full coverage concealed. This is just the product for me. I really really love it. So light and perfectly illuminated. I love the way it dispenses the product out with a click for the right amount every time. Such a staple. 100% would recommend, and have been recommending.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Review for: 1 Luminous Radiance more...
I had a sample of this product from Sephora. I have oily skin and sweat a lot at my job and it stayed in place the whole time. Great product for brighting up the face. Used it on my under eyes under concealer to help brighten up my dark circles, down my nose and on my forehead. YSL makes such great products. Everything I’ve tried I’ve loved. The only down side is the price. Most likely going to purchase a full size after doing on a dupes hunt
Megan B.
Racine, WI
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory more...
This concealer is one of my holy grails. I normally wouldn’t spend this much on concealer because it’s almost $40 but I got it in a Sephora superstar kit and it quickly became a favorite of mine. It isn’t a full coverage concealer but works extremely well at brightening my under eyes and covering most of the darkness I get there. You can build it up a little bit, but it still won’t be super opaque. I opt for this concealer because I generally don’t wear foundation because I have dark freckles and this product leaves my face looking fresh with freckles still poking through.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Color #2 Full Size- New more...
I have two if the touché elcat one dark and one light. The light one i use for concealer and shaping my eyebrows. the darker one i use to contour with. It’s a great product easy to put on it’s doesn’t get messy because it’s a pen easy to blend and it gives you a natural look! It also has a glow to it which i love enhances my skin tone
Caroline K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone like to use this anywhere else besides under the eyes? What effect does it make? I'd like to get some bang for my buck.
Julie S.
I want a concealer like this so that there isn't build up under my eyes, and I've read it isn't full coverage so thus far I'm in. How does it do paired with foundation? Any suggestions about a particular product to pair it with?
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this product really work? Is it worth the large price tag?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I have been eyeing this product for a few months and would love to try it! I have a few blemishes and always have dark circles under my eyes! I still haven't found anything to correct the dark circles. I've seen reviews on this being great for those pesky circles. Does it work??
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
Does this really do what everyone says it does? Is all the hype about this product true?! I have heard from many people that it is the best concealer that they have ever used! Interested in getting it but want to know what everyone else on here thinks first!