BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The original face highlighter and #1 essential for your makeup bag.

Like a magic wand, the Touche Éclat pen instantly brightens, smooths, and perfects your complexion with a natural, luminous finish. Highlight your best features without any of the shimmer or glitter.

The light-infused pigments in Touche Éclat blend seamlessly for a healthy, natural glow. It’s your skin but better! Never cakey or overdone.
- Brighten the complexion to fight dullness, fatigue, and bring light to the face.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles and lift your features with no risk of caking or creasing.
- Perfect your makeup, give your lips a natural plump, and erase any traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.

Coverage: Sheer to Medium and Buildable
Skin Type: For all Skin Types (Sensitive, Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily)
Finish: Luminous and Natural

How To Apply:

Apply on bare skin or over makeup with just one click and blend with fingertips, brush, or sponge.
To brighten, use the pen down the bridge of the nose, the brow bones, above the brow, and on the tops of the cheeks. Pro tip: for a brighter illumination try using a shade lighter.
To smooth, apply to the smile lines, on the forehead, and on the crow’s feet. Pro tip: use a shade close to your skintone.
To perfect and cleanup mistakes, define edges around the mouth and eyes.
To brighten dark circles, start with your full coverage concealer, then use Touche Eclat on the inner corner of the eye and in the shadows underneath.

It contains good-for-you ingredients that boost skin’s natural luminosity:
- Hyaluronic acid to increase hydration and plump skin
- Vitamin E antioxidant care to fight visible signs of fatigue

• Is this product worth the price? I was thinking about try...2 Answers
  • girls is highly recommended this product1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: 4.5 Luminous Sand more...
I love Yves Saint Laurent so I was more than happy to test this radiance perfecting pen out! I was lusting over this product for a while now and fell in love with ease of the pen concept. Everyone has been obsessing over conturing and highlighting for years now and I don't think thats going away any time soon, and having a highlighter in a pen is such a fool proof way to apply it! Yves Saint Laurent Promises that this radiance perfecting pen will brighten, smooth, and perfect your complexion with a natural-looking, radiant finish. YSL also says that you can apply this under or over your foundation to get your glow on.I applied this radiance perfecting pen over my foundation, I wanted to get the most glow I could possibly get! I followed the video on the sephora page on how to apply and I made a little triangle in-between my brows and outlined my mouth. I blended in with a beauty blender and I didn't notice any difference at all. I noticed my skin got really dry where I applied between my eyebrows and it really didn't look attractive. I was left with no radiance and dry skin. Definitely a huge pass on my book.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: 2.5 Luminous Vanilla more...
I hate the word “bougé” it reminds me of communism. The rich getting richer & the poor getting poorer. At any rate this is an awesome concealer! It is v yellow toned (I got 2.5 vanilla. It was just a guess and I was right on, on the color match [I’m NC20], which is good because this is $38 so if you feel bougè you better rush out to buy it just kidding) i put this on my under eyes, middle of forehead, brow bone highlight, Cupid’s bow (& I have done it on my upper cheeks but I normally use powder highlighter there). Nothing crazy. It is used by Kate Middleton! This is so good. My dad got it for me. It was $38 so it’s not as expensive as I thought it was, which is why I hadn’t tried it yet. I won’t be without it now! It’s super awesome. It makes me look awake & bright. You’d be surprised how much it improves my look!!
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
Review for: 2.5 Luminous Vanilla more...
I really did not like this concealer. The coverage is super lightweight, which is extremely undesirable in an undereye concealer for me.

I'm also not a fan of the finish. I've used a concealer brush and a beauty blender with this and both ways the finish was extremely cakey. It emphasized all the wrinkles under my eyes.

Since the price point on this is so expensive, I've repeatedly tried this concealer but it has not worked for me. I feel the price point is not worth it at all. There are so many concealers out there and this one is not worth your time.

The one good thing about this concealer was that it did have a brightening effect, but literally, any other concealer can do that.

This product was not impressive.
Sally Z.
New York , NY
Review for: 1 Luminous Radiance more...
Love the packaging though I would say this concealer is not as brightening. It is lightweight so it looks natural on me which is great. This concealer would be good for a natural look. I like to use this to touch up my eyebrows since it does not cover much for my undereyes.
Rachel V.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the sheer are you at brightening effect this product has! You can apply it on multiple areas of the face to highlight, conceal and diffuse imperfections. It’s perfect to use alone or along with a tint or foundation of your choice.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Best concealer I've ever used! I find myself repurchasing this over and over again. I have actually been using this for over 10 years now. And continue to repurchase. It gives great coverage and hydration to my under-eye area. And on days where I don't have time or don't feel like doing my makeup I can just put this on under my eyes and it gives me full coverage and makes my eyes pop and more awake. It can also be used as a highlighter for the bridge of the nose and the space in between your eyebrows. It is creamy smooth and last all day. You will always find one of these in my purse.
Mspin91 S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 2.5 Luminous Vanilla more...
This is a product I have an on again off again relationship with. I used to LOVE it for the under eye. It’s moisturizing without settling into fine lines. It brightens, gives a natural finish and is comfortable to wear. However, this is not by any means a full coverage concealer. It is really meant to highlight. You can get SOME coverage on dark circles. I particularly like luminous vanilla for that purpose because it is slightly peachy. I find this has a tendency to fade throughout the day and I want to reapply. Luckily, it is in a pen so reapplying is easy. Still, this is something I use with very light to no makeup.

This is the kind of makeup I’d recommend to a teenage girl or to my mom. It’s easy to apply, hard to mess up, and nourishing to the skin. I would recommend but only if you know this will not be great as a true concealer.

One other thing: when this product goes bad the quality really goes down. If you’ve been using your tube for a while and all of a sudden you really don’t like the finish, it very well may just be old. I have been tricked by that in the past.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory more...
I love this concealer as well! Yves Saint Laurent does have an amazing variety of shades! I used the number 2 and used it on my entire face. The coverage was amazing y’all. I got a sample and used it on my entire face and it was amazing! My skin literally looked so flawless! It made my skin so glowing and perfected. He only thing about these that I would change is the price. It could be a little cheaper. I would definitely still purchase this stuff tho, because it works and it lasts for multiple hours. So, yess, I would still recommend this concealer! I’ll share my picture below and it was after wearing his stuff for 7 hours or more!
Megan B.
Racine, WI
Review for: 2 Luminous Ivory more...
This concealer is one of my holy grails. I normally wouldn’t spend this much on concealer because it’s almost $40 but I got it in a Sephora superstar kit and it quickly became a favorite of mine. It isn’t a full coverage concealer but works extremely well at brightening my under eyes and covering most of the darkness I get there. You can build it up a little bit, but it still won’t be super opaque. I opt for this concealer because I generally don’t wear foundation because I have dark freckles and this product leaves my face looking fresh with freckles still poking through.
t a.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: 1 Luminous Radiance more...
Let me start off by saying that if you are looking for a high coverage concealer this is not the one for you. I love this product solely for helping cover my underage circles and any redness that may I may be experiencing in a very natural and undetectable way. I use this product if I absolutely do not feel like doing my normal makeup routine of full face. I wear this at drop off in the mornings, to the gym and I feel confident enough that I don't look like a gremlin from the lack of sleep I get (#toddlermom). I love that this doesn't settle into my fine lines and does not appear to look cakey under my eyes.
Caroline K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone like to use this anywhere else besides under the eyes? What effect does it make? I'd like to get some bang for my buck.
Julie S.
I want a concealer like this so that there isn't build up under my eyes, and I've read it isn't full coverage so thus far I'm in. How does it do paired with foundation? Any suggestions about a particular product to pair it with?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I have been eyeing this product for a few months and would love to try it! I have a few blemishes and always have dark circles under my eyes! I still haven't found anything to correct the dark circles. I've seen reviews on this being great for those pesky circles. Does it work??
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this product really work? Is it worth the large price tag?
Susan B.
Do you use this under your eyes?

Sephora