BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Inspired by the revolutionary click-pen concept of Touche Eclat's, this next generation gloss wraps lips in a sheer wash of color and iridescent shine.

The Bright Pearl Complex, composed of light-reflecting mother-of-pearl, creates a mirror-like shine that gives lips a fuller, more sensual look, while the precision pen places color just where you want it, for a flawlessly even application every time.

• Is this product same quality as their lipstick?2 Answers
Grace H.
Truly a beautiful lip product and color. The product itself comes in a brush tip applicator pen which makes it convenient for touch ups. Such a beautiful product to wear alone for a wash of color or to top a lipstick off. I would recommend if you were gathering gift ideas for yourself.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
This is quite easily one of the best lip pens I've ever owned! The color is spectacular and it's actually really easy to apply. It goes on smooth and stays on long. I'm honestly obsessed with this color!
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I love love this !!! it is expensive but so worth the cost, even though mine was a gift haha i wear it all the time and always have it in my purse for on the go!! i love this brand (YSL)
Chelby C.
morgantown
This product is great as a lip stain and gloss! The brush application is so easy and convenient. I would totally recommend this product to every woman!
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful formula give a nice wash of color to the lips. Very hydrating plus the packaging OMG
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
This is one of my favorite lip colors. Great product and goes on easily. I love the colors .
pikria d.
Tbilisi
i love this product! when i bought it i didn't expect that much pigment. it has nice packaging. it is not too pricey and i think it is a good value. it won't stay on lips for whole day but it is still good quality. it has pigment and shimmer. 2 in 1. i would recommend it!
Edurne H.
New Castle, DE
I love all the variety of colors and the effect they leave on the lips, ideal to carry in the bag and go touch up, I would leave for the weekend, daily prefer a more durable lipstick
Shahed K.
umm slal
1,205 reviews
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Sana M.
These lip pens and so luxurious! and their color power is amazing! these are so convenient, you can literally fit these babies anywhere on the go! these are however on the pricier side, I'm pretty sure there is a great dup for this in a drug store that I haven't found yet.
Ashley H.
Is this product same quality as their lipstick?