Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Universal Makeup Remover Balm In Oil - Color

Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Universal Makeup Remover Balm In Oil - Color

What it is: A unique and sensorial way to remove all traces of makeup while cleansing and nourishing your skin. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: When massaged into the skin, the balm melts into a silky oily that quickly and completely rids the skin of makeup and impurities while leaving it soft and nourished. It gently eliminates the most tenacious makeup without leaving a greasy feel. The melting balm formula is extremely gentle and

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Universal Makeup Remover Balm In Oil - Color!
How would you rate this product?
Laura M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Universal Makeup Remover Balm In Oil - Color uploaded by Laura M.
I love this makeup remover as my first cleanse. It’s really effective, soothing, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped in any way. Instead, it leaves me feeling hydrated and prepared to move onto my second cleanse. It is a little on the pricier side for the amount of product you get but I have repurchased and no doubt, will again.

Looking for your answer?