Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Eye And Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Daisy

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Our expert eye and lip makeup remover. This makeup remover eliminates all types of makeup, even waterproof and long-lasting with no compromise on freshness, hydration and comfort to the delicate areas of the eyes and lips. This makeup remover is suitable for sensitive eyes.

Buy on Bergdor...
Yilenia A.
Light, sugary, fruity and so so girly.

It is pleasant and airy, easy to wear during the day, even at summer. Somehow, for me this is a young scent. Not teen-young, but definitely in the 20ies young.

It is a good and pleasing scent, but nothing too fascinating. There are a lot of similar scents out there, costing less.

Like the classy elegant bottle.
Betiveli S.
ES muy buno de buenisima calidad lo recomiendo muchisimo para esas chicas que no le gusta aveses el desastre que hasemos  com el maquillaje esto nos ayuda a removerlo  nos ayuda en los ojos y sobre todo mejor en los labios cuando nos acemos ese desastre las primerisas
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This makeup remover is my favorite makeup remover I have ever used! The packaging is gorgeous and this makeup remover really removes any makeup! This is very effective! I am happy that I bought this and will continue to buy this! I recommend this product!
Madalyn S.
This product is top of the line, where you can literally find it in select stores. I love this product with all my heart but I can only use it here and there so I don't run out and have to pay a fortune for more
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
Best make up remover ever! Easily wipes away all make up. Gentle on your skin and skin feels amazing afterward. I purchased mine at Bloomingdales in NYC. I won't buy another remover after using this!
MELISSA C.
SAN JUAN
This is just amazing .it dose the job.removes avery bit of makeup.this is a must have.the scent its really fresh and dosent leave skin oily
Quitta D.
Quickly removes makeup without any leftover residue or build up. I use this faithfully and will continue doing so. I definitely recommend 😊
Jessica P.
I’ve recently fallen in love with this product since receiving a sample of this. I love everything about it. It’s so quick and efficient at removing all types of make up. It also smells and feels divine on the face. Ordered a full sized bottle from ysl beauty!
Gemma D.
I'm loving ysl right now and this is so good it's a 2 layer product so when you shake the bottle they mix together, it isn't greasy and it doesn't really smell of anything. It's the first time I've used this but i will definitely use it again Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Eye And Lip Makeup Remover
Em E.
Ok so this is one of the best makeup removers ever!!! I love it. It's so gentle and it definitely does the trick. However, it's ysl so it's quite expensive. I've bought it once, but I wouldn't do it again as you can get dupes for less. I would recommend it if you can afford it!