BeautyLipLip MakeupYves Saint Laurent
The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick

Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick

What it is: A comfortable and intensely pigmented semimatte lipstick with silky oils and innovative square bullet for precise application. What it does: This full-coverage lipstick delivers intense, long-lasting, semimatte color that doesn't bleed or crack

I would like to try this one, but I think this matte version is not the best choice for my lips. 40 y.o girls, what do you think about ?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick!
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Tarana A.
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Tarana A.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 1966
the color is sooo beautiful! it’s Demi-matte, it smells amazing. it doesn’t crack your lips or anything, it’s smooth like butter. the color is extremely vibrant even on my tan skin. I am in love. Although, it does smudge a little as it is a lipstick not liquid lipstick. The slim long lipstick makes it look very chic and doesn’t take up too much space in your purse etc. they have to many other shades, but my one was 1966 which is a bright red, not dark red. I would pair this color with a Smokey eye or to a black tie event.
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by olivia L.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 315
I often have a hard time finding my lip line and applying a bold color with confidence. The YSL slim velvet radical lipstick is perfect! It’s pointed edges almost function as a lipliner, I found the application process to be a breeze. The color is wonderful and I think would look great on all skin tones. It lasted for a very long time and the reapplication and touch ups were very simple. 10/10!
Michelle  M.
Novi, MI
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Michelle  M.
I'm not going to lie, this lipstick is beautiful in every way...from the beautiful and elegant black and gold package that feels so luxurious in your hands to the beautiful shade, which I was so lucky as to receive #311 Released Nude, it's honestly my perfect nude! It not only feels like velvet on the lips, it actually almost looks like velvet on the lips, too!!! It's sooo soft, you forget it's even there!!! It IS still a matte, though, so it is a little dryer than the regular lipstick that I'm more used to, but I've NEVER felt a matte that's as comfortable as this, I mean it when I say that you forget your even wearing this!!! I think this would be amazing under a gloss, too, which is exactly what I'm going to try next!!! Yes, I do absolutely recommend this, if you're into the matte, blotted, velvet look!!!
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Roxanne P.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 313
This lipstick 💄 gives you the perfect red lip. The results are beautiful when you apply it to your makeup routine. You can change up the depth of color depending on how much you choose to layer. It will suprise you at how great it feels on and it is not at all sticky or cracky. It does not lump up or really have any bad attributes at all. It is worth every penny. I gave it minus one star just because I personally have a hard time wearing a bold 💋lip due to my very light hair and slight eyebrows. I really loved this lipstick. xxo ❤💋😘
mariela A.
Winton, CA
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by mariela A.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 1966
the slim velvet radical whipped cream like texture is soft in my lips and the color 1966 is very good am recommend this lipstick is easy to use
Shaina C.
1,071 reviews
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Shaina C.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 315
I received this product complementary from influencer for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion.  and review. I am really impressed by this one! And I’m honestly going to go pick out some more colors today! The square bullet is everything for me! I really like a sharp Cupid’s bow. The square bullet makes it so easy to outline your live without being messy. The slight fragrance is quite beautiful been enjoyable when putting this on. It feels extremely high end. I definitely recommend this product. I can’t wait to grab some more colors! The kip stick itself is very comfortable and easy to wear.
Janice L.
Malden, MA
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 314
I love this lipstick. It’s semi Matt finish and it’s very smooth to glide on the lip. It’s highly pigmented. This color is a deep beige color. Very stylish and high end. And I like the rose scent of the lipstick as well. And also it won’t transfer the color easily to the mask. I want to get other colors as well!
Anna V.
Keller, TX
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Anna V.
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Anna V.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 312
Beautiful texture and doesn’t have an overpowering smell! Super slim so fits nicely in my clutch! I definitely want more colors!!
Juli V.
Seaside, CA
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Juli V.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 312
Available in 12 shades the Yves semi-matte lipstick comes in a clean luxurious rich color type packaging for the price of $39. It nourishes the lips, it has a soft consistency, easy to apply due to it’s square shape, rich in pigment, but it doesn’t last long and it’s delicate. This is my #1 product that I highly encourage you to invest in. [product:yves-saint-laurent-the-slim-velvet-radical-matte-lipstick] - amore❦
Susana V.
Brownsville, TX
Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick uploaded by Susana V.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 315
It’s very pigmented and has good staying power. The pigment quality is also REALLY good with this lipstick, it slides on like butter. The packaging is gorgeous and overall the lipstick feels so luxe on, highly recommend.